dieselplus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb Workout Routine and Suggestions

Looking for Advice on my routine. I'm a former soccer player who had not worked out in more than 5 years. I am 6 ft, about 175 lbs. Thin build. I have taken up spinning for the past 3 months and cardiovascularly am very fit! My weight routine is as follows(have been working out for a month with decent results):
    Mondays and Thursdays: Chest and Biceps. I am doing 10 sets of each exercise, 5 reps.
    Tuesdays and Fridays: Shoulders, Triceps and Back. Same sets and reps.
    Wednesday and Sat: Off
    I am working with 85% of my max. weight.
    Is this program something by which I will see results? I seem to be getting stronger and have gained(what seems to me) a bit of mass. My diet is high protein, low carbs, low fat. No alcohol. 8 hours of sleep per night. I also include 500 reps of abs per night, 7 days a week to try and rid myself of the excess fat I have unfortunately amassed over the past years.
    Any suggestions?

DanzigDemonMF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why no legs? 1,000,000 crunches wont make fat go away anywhere, unless you are getting less calories than your body needs. But then you wont gain any mass. Sucky but true. As for your routine, it seems good to me(minus the legs), but the question is, does it seem good to you?
    -Jesse
    ---------------------
    Visit my web site:
    http://www.hvcc.edu/~jr296141

Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Former soccer player. Are you still running alot? Are you looking to pack on mass? How many calories are you eating? That's alot of ab work, when do they get time to rebuild? Try some weighted ab work cable or plates.

There are some awesome articles on this site that can answer your questions. Hit that link and read, read, read. Good luck.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbinfo.htm