TooExtreme4U has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

What does Taurine do??

My Cre-Eythl came with Taurine.. What does it do and when should I take the 1/4 teaspoon when I am on the CEE?? Thanks!

Stack: Exercise and Diet arlowf's Avatar
    arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Arrow Here.

I want reps hombre. Thanks.

Copied from BB.com:>>>>>>>>>>

Taurine is an amino acid like glutamine.

While taurine generally is the second most abundant amino acid in muscle, in several metabolic conditions, some muscle biologists like Eric Serrano, M.D., have determined that it, not glutamine, is the most voluminous amino represented in striated type 2 muscle fiber! Taurine has several critical functions and can act similarly to creatine in that it expands your cells by helping the muscle cell itself hold more water, increasing cell volume. For a lifter or bodybuilder, this is significant because expanded muscle cells can boost hydration resulting in a higher rate of protein synthesis and bodybuilders will appreciate the increased appearance of muscle fullness.

Additionally, another 'theory' is that taurine preferentially enhances interstitial contractile leverage and this may aid the lifter in handling heavier weights.

Nowadays, you will often find taurine added to creatine or amino acid preparations in bodybuilding supplements for a heightened effect. The best time to consume these combinations might be 30 minutes before training and again immediately after.
    Signature Starts Here:

BUY AVANTLABS PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Good Supps (I have :) ): Ephedrine HCL, Tight, Green Tea,
    Acetyl-L-Carnatine(ALCAR), Scorch, Stamina RX, Glutamine Peptides, ZMA, Tribulus, Calcium, BCAA's, Hoodia Gordonii powder, Sesathin, Whey Protein, Multivitamins.

Age 18
    5'7
    154-168 lbs ("refeeds=water")
    8-7% BF (fluctuates)

"Haven't changed my attitude a bit.
    And if you do not like it then you can kiss my ass"---Patrick Arnold

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by arlowf
    I want reps hombre. Thanks.

Copied from BB.com:>>>>>>>>>>
    rep whore
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Arrow Yep :)

Thanks chlaxman. I'm just a little down because I lost about half my reps today because of a thread I made... Better not to ask if you don't know which one... It was deleted by my request...
    Signature Starts Here:

Acetyl-L-Carnatine(ALCAR), Scorch, Stamina RX, Glutamine Peptides, ZMA, Tribulus, Calcium, BCAA's, Hoodia Gordonii powder, Sesathin, Whey Protein, Multivitamins.

Age 18
    5'7
    8-7% BF (fluctuates)

Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

Originally Posted by arlowf
    Thanks chlaxman. I'm just a little down because I lost about half my reps today because of a thread I made... Better not to ask if you don't know which one... It was deleted by my request...
    what was the thread about?
    Height: 6' 3"
    Weight: 220
    Bf%: 10%
    Arm: 18" un-pumped
    More stats soon to come...
    Just got done cutting from 230lbs. down to 215lbs.
    Now bulking again =)

"Things do not change; we change."

"Life is about creating yourself."

Arrow Um...

Getting a fair deal at GNC... And my hatred of the place.
    Signature Starts Here:

Age 18
    5'7
    8-7% BF (fluctuates)

NFL Skillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFL Skillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFL Skillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFL Skillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFL Skillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFL Skillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFL Skillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFL Skillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFL Skillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFL Skillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFL Skillz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Its also critical to take for muscle hydration in Clenbuterol cycles.
    6' 2" 248 lbs

gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    some of the products I take already have taurine in them, but I always take extra becuase its cheap and, I feel, very effective.
    getting bigger

NFL Skillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFL Skillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFL Skillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFL Skillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFL Skillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFL Skillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFL Skillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFL Skillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFL Skillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFL Skillz is on a distinguished road. (+10) NFL Skillz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by gut23
    some of the products I take already have taurine in them, but I always take extra becuase its cheap and, I feel, very effective.
    I have about 500 grams of Taurine laying around because of a Clen cycle I was going to do but decided not to because of high Blood pressure.

Is Taurine really effective for mass building?
    6' 2" 248 lbs

gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000) gut23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NFL Skillz
    I have about 500 grams of Taurine laying around because of a Clen cycle I was going to do but decided not to because of high Blood pressure.

Is Taurine really effective for mass building?
    I would say its very effective for a bulk especially given its price. stacked with creatine is the most effective way to utilize the compound.
    getting bigger

Originally Posted by gut23
    I would say its very effective for a bulk especially given its price. stacked with creatine is the most effective way to utilize the compound.
    Thanks for the feedback. I will mix some in with my preworkout cocktail
    6' 2" 248 lbs