BrooklynBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrooklynBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrooklynBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrooklynBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrooklynBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrooklynBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrooklynBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrooklynBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrooklynBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrooklynBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrooklynBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Healthy things to eat at a buffet?

Going to Vegas tomorrow... and we'll be eating at almost all buffets, so how can I institute some damage control?

I'm also going to make some protein bars for the first time later with just oats, natty PB, whey and milk (they're going to suck)

youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Should have stocked up on sesathin.

RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just get plain food and avoid sauces and oils. But since you are going on vacation dont be too strict and let nutrition get in your way of having a good time...have fun...it's VEGAS!
    My Training Journal...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=608812

"Chris = Awesomeness" :)

Check out...

http://www.redpointfitness.com/

mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RipStone
    Just get plain food and avoid sauces and oils. But since you are going on vacation dont be too strict and let nutrition get in your way of having a good time...have fun...it's VEGAS!
    I have to agree with Rip on this one.

..To the original poster, you're going to Vegas, so have fun!..Vacations are meant to get away and have a great time. Enjoy yourself. Eat sensibly, but if you splurge a bit, so what? You're on vacation!
    If you want it bad enough, you'll find a way.

BrooklynBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrooklynBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrooklynBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrooklynBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrooklynBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrooklynBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrooklynBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrooklynBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrooklynBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrooklynBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrooklynBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mivi320
    I have to agree with Rip on this one.

..To the original poster, you're going to Vegas, so have fun!..Vacations are meant to get away and have a great time. Enjoy yourself. Eat sensibly, but if you splurge a bit, so what? You're on vacation!
    oh i'm going to have fun, but my diet is pretty strict so eating out healthy is still "splurging"

i'm not gonna worry too much about it, but if i eat junky food I get bloated and that isn't fun, you know?

I'm just gonna try to stay close to the vegetables, chicken and fruits as much as possible. although I will miss my oats at breakfast

Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Screw that, hit the Rio buffet. Largest buffet in the world = pig out. If you are healthy the rest of the year, working out, eating a strict/clean diet, etc. a single day at the Rio ain't gonna kill you. I ate out for 5 straight days in Vegas on my last trip, but I hit the gym daily too. When I came back I was up a grand total of 2.2 lbs.........I cut that **** off in a little over a week and vegas was a BLAST.

If you have the cash, Picasso at the Bellagio is the most incredible place in which I've ever had the opportunity to dine. Actually, you'd be hard pressed to find a bad resaturant dining experience in Vegas.

Originally Posted by Mcoguy
    Screw that, hit the Rio buffet. Largest buffet in the world = pig out. If you are healthy the rest of the year, working out, eating a strict/clean diet, etc. a single day at the Rio ain't gonna kill you. I ate out for 5 straight days in Vegas on my last trip, but I hit the gym daily too. When I came back I was up a grand total of 2.2 lbs.........I cut that **** off in a little over a week and vegas was a BLAST.

If you have the cash, Picasso at the Bellagio is the most incredible place in which I've ever had the opportunity to dine. Actually, you'd be hard pressed to find a bad resaturant dining experience in Vegas.

Yeah, we're going to work out, too. Staying at Bally's... let's make this a hybrid thread, haha... if you've got Vegas tips, list them

RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BrooklynBound
    oh i'm going to have fun, but my diet is pretty strict so eating out healthy is still "splurging"
    I know what you mean by this. I was just on Spring Break and I was eatin at a lot of restaurants. I ate healthy at the restaurants, but to me that was still kinda like cheating. I took the week off from the gym on SB too.
    My Training Journal...

Check out...

sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My suggestion would be to mainly stick with the salad bar(they also usually have eggs here), and lean meats. Those are the only "good" foods i can see buffets having. Maybe some baked or sweet potatoes as well.

Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BrooklynBound
    Yeah, we're going to work out, too. Staying at Bally's... let's make this a hybrid thread, haha... if you've got Vegas tips, list them
    Let's see, Vegas tips..........No hookers, don't play the slot machines on End caps, go up to the "high rollers" room at the Bellagio if it's open because it's insane to see people play $10,000K a hand blackjack, the "Fremont Experience" has the best margarhitas I've ever tasted, Cirque du Solei is interesting but seems a little homo-erotic at times, Penn and Teller are not funny, the Lion cage at the MGM is awesome, take lotion and chapstick if you're not from a dry part of the country, the Rio Buffet is a MUST (how can you beat 30 pies available at all times and over 200+ food items from around the world..........tough to pass up cornbread southern chicken followed by pizza followed by sushi followed by a taco), the expensive resaurants are incredible but obviously expensive, NikeTown in Ceasars shopping area is the coolest sports apparel store ever..............seriously, the place is incredible. It's like an adult playground in the middle of the desert. Enjoy yourself and get back to your regular routine when you get back. Life is short.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn bro u are making me want to drive there this week lol
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

TerrenceCA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerrenceCA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerrenceCA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerrenceCA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerrenceCA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerrenceCA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerrenceCA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerrenceCA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerrenceCA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerrenceCA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TerrenceCA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree with the others, you definitely have to go to the Rio buffet at least once. Their food is really good plus you have millions of choices. They have like 10 or 15 different theme type food areas. It is huge! I think the funnest thing to do is to walk up and down the strip and check out all of the hotels, plus you gets some exercise in.
    "To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you lived. This is to have succeeded.” -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ive never been to vegas, but ive seen my fair share of food tv shows concerning the vegas strip and all the buffets. it may be tough to resist all those foods but it can be done. surely there will be viable options on the buffet that you can eat to continue with your current diet. but really id chalk this trip up to a cheat trip...workout still but enjoy life and the vacation and devour any of the foods that catch your eye. you dont need to pig out, though it may be tough not too, but just have a good time and use your common sense.
    this signature was purchased by melon:

"incongruous penguin"

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well lets all meet up in Vegas what do u say?
    @teamchampion

POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Sixpack
    I'm there...sure as hell beats college classes.
    My Training Journal...

Check out...

KRASH187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KRASH187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KRASH187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KRASH187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KRASH187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KRASH187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KRASH187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KRASH187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KRASH187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KRASH187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KRASH187 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Vegas Buffets

Well, living here for the past 11 years, I hope I can help you out.

Best breakfast buffet downtown Vegas: Golden Nugget, bar none. Main Street Station is also very good.

I pretty much avoid the "strip" at all costs, but the Rio is great. Mirage, Treasure Island are probably 2nd and 3rd best.

Best steakhouse: AJ'S inside of the Hard Rock Hotel.
    Best Sushi: Hamada of Japan (unreal!!!)

Originally Posted by KRASH187
    Best Sushi: Hamada of Japan (unreal!!!)
    He isn't kidding. Prices aside, WOW.

And Six, you guarantee you're cheating with us and I'll make a trip out there for the Olympia when I get a chance.

xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    haha if you promise to cheat i'll go! i'll probably be going anyways though *edit* for the olympia I mean.
    Last edited by xxghostxx; 03-28-2005 at 12:45 PM.
    Unaffiliated.

Guess I will eat whatever you guys eat got my word guys, hell we will be hitting the gym anyways, and also the buffets hehe we should plan it

Originally Posted by Mcoguy
    He isn't kidding. Prices aside, WOW.

And Six, you guarantee you're cheating with us and I'll make a trip out there for the Olympia when I get a chance.
    @teamchampion

POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Guess I will eat whatever you guys eat got my word guys, hell we will be hitting the gym anyways, and also the buffets hehe we should plan it
    cheater's convention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive been calling for this for months. some day we need to make it happen.

"incongruous penguin"

Well lets set a date this summer good for anyone?
    @teamchampion

POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

i dont know my working situation yet, may get hired by the state, so a date couldnt be thrown out by me, not yet at least.

"incongruous penguin"

I would love to go to vegad but I am gonna have to wait a few years until I am 21. Not much for an 18y/o to do in vegas...legally that is. Maybe if I grow a beard......
    My Training Journal...

Check out...

Originally Posted by RipStone
    I would love to go to vegad but I am gonna have to wait a few years until I am 21. Not much for an 18y/o to do in vegas...legally that is. Maybe if I grow a beard......
    yeah there is.....lift and cheat! hell im 21 and you could not catch me in a bar or any other dive in my hometown, pittsburgh, or vegas.

"incongruous penguin"

spesksody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Uggs sale,Finest *** boots sale on-line,free of charge delivery!

As I used to be hunting all around over the internet one other day for uggs on sale, it arrived to my attention that I could not locate any first rate male *** boots that were discounted How strange?!
    I'm not sure if it is because the corporations are however screening this place and so are not production loads of these boots This is able to suggest there wouldn't be considered a whole lot left for the sales when they sold effectively Or, it's possible they may be uncomplicated isn't numerous outlets that offer these douleur sheepskin boots however and so why place them in the sale?!
    I did discover that douleur *** boots have only genuinely arrived into a variety of their very own this winter Some brilliant models have occur out that search awesome as well as my boyfriend would think about receiving a pair They don't seem like jewishfeministresources com]uggs sale at all and seem much more like classic caterpillar boots or strolling boots But naturally, your gentleman would profit from your sheepskin attributes instead of having to use a few pairs of socks to maintain warm
    There aren't most people who comprehend which the *** brand would make men's footwear in addition to women's, and when you look at them, the *** men's footwear are available in great patterns that glance weighty duty
    The *** boots for guys, come in brown and black, respectively You will not come across blue, red, or purple men's footwear The boots are available in leather and suede with ties and/or buckles Based about the design that you're seeking, you can expect to jewishfeministresources com find that there are choices to select from
    I've pictured several of the a lot more preferred types of *** men's boots, through this web page, and it could be shocking, which they type of resemble some of the Timberland boots for men, which is a very common brand of boot for men And, much like Timberland boots, the men's uggs boots saleare resilient, strong, and final some time
    For that most portion, the exterior will be leather and/or suede The inside will function the renowned sheepskin liner to wick away moisture
    In some cases, the interior lining will be detachable to be able to keep it washed and cleaned Relying on what you happen to be trying to find, you will find adequate options that there should not be a problem finding it
    Take into account the color Selling price And form of the boot (informal, classic, temperatures, functionality, or basic boot)
    Just ensure you get the dimensions situated Normally, *** boots sale will run a bit huge in women's boots, but I am not sure about men's UGGs
    [url=http://www.jewishfeministresources.com]uggs sale[/url]

effinenoush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Uggs profit,Best *** boot sales on the web,free shipping!

tend to be onsale-boots com]uggs sale produced from sheepskin product and also best excellent It's large classy style shoes or boots Certainly, you will be hoping to obtain this without spending too much your hard earned cash You will end up worrying that must be very expensive therefore you cannot afford to obtain them It might seem of which just the celebs and wealthy persons can pay for the idea Don? get worried here? a way to an approach to your issue *** boots on sale is now offering It is quite reasonable price and has nothing to concern yourself with that; the things continue to be top quality and enjoyable Terrific reductions tend to be prospering any place the store or outlet specifically in internet Uggs are certainly well suited for cold year specifically in winter weather country You can certainly don it in different season you wish because of its classy style onsale-boots com]uggs boots sale and stylish make use of It is rather enjoyable and comfy on your toes It can be poised make use of Thus, don? waste material your time for getting the idea The is rather considerably welcome to everybody The offer is rather appealing You will in *** boots available for sale are generally interesting This is the possibility to private a personalized onsale-boots com]uggs on sale boot styles that must be and so near have on because boot footwear includes highest quality via flatsoled to help keep pacify for a ft Uggs discounted can be quite well-liked demand from customers especially in cold months of winter Through consumer? demand of uggs the actual *** boot on discount sales was around as a way to please the buyer as well as contented its would like There are many types of styles and colors features throughout *** boot available far more theSome of the popular superstars are generally using uggs as it is extremely in style Certainly you want to imitate them to don *** boots *** shoes are usually recognizable to use this captured everybody? consideration The reason hold up relates to *** boot for sale you may have the idea like your favourite superstars Dash *** boot on sale anticipated people You can get uggs possibly you need If you're footwear mania you may make those as your further collection shoes Undoubtedly, you'll enjoy the rage with, look right now Finally, here? an amiable assistance, when buying uggs make certain it comes down out of an official plus uggs supplier for you to make certain it truly is certain onsale-boots com]onsale-boots com genuinely