OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What about ONE with 1,4-andro?

Would 1,4-andro stack well with ONE rather than 4-AD to boost libido and avoid water retention on a 6-8wk cycle?

wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i asked this question already, the reply i got from cat and par is that it will help with appetite,but not in the way of gains.i actually meant what you asked , i personally don't care for 4-diol and thought the oralbioavailability of the 1,4 would be a better choice than 4diol.that and it would cause all of the wait gained to be dry

OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

wojo...

Exactly what I was thinking, with the addition of it helping out with libido. I was pretty "sex-drive-less" on 1-AD. I'm imagining maybe more on a straight ONE cycle. I don't think my girlfriend would be to psyched about that one again...

CEO Molecular Nutrition w_llewellyn's Avatar
    w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000) w_llewellyn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just want to add in a couple of points.

Most find Boldione (1,4-androstadienedione) to be androgenic enough to support libido well, however some do find interferences with it. It does not convert to a more active androgen via 5AR (to any appreciable degree), making it technically "anabolic" in nature. Bottom line, if you are sensitive to androgenic activity and libido interferences you may feel the loss of the Andro in this stack, just as one would dropping Testosterone as the base to a stack with other anabolics.

Estrogen is also important to growth and not just water retention, so again the higher level of estrogen buildup from the andro may be beneficial with the dermal andro. As you know though it also may lead to side effects.

That said, if you are looking for quality lean growth without excess water retention the 1-Test and 1,4-Andro certainly would make a good mix.

-Bill Llewellyn
    Author, ANABOLICS 10th Ed., Sport Supplement Reference Guide
    Director of R&D, Molecular Nutrition, LLC

MOLECULAR NUTRITION: We have reworked the standard model of muscle growth and EFA supplementation with the discovery and release of Arachidonic Acid (X-Factor).

wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    cool ,
    thanks bill i appreciate your comments on this topic and the 1,4diol topic.

wojo

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by wojo
    i actually meant what you asked , i personally don't care for 4-diol and thought the oralbioavailability of the 1,4 would be a better choice than 4diol.that and it would cause all of the wait gained to be dry

1-Test is sufficiently androgenic -- the problem will be lack of estrogen -- so, you cannot have it both ways.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000)
    Stacking ONE with trib would probably help out with libido if you do not want to add 4AD. I'm just wondering which brnd is most effective. Any suggestions people?

Bill and Par...

Can you clarify your responses.
    Bill, what do you mean by libido interferences. And are you eluding to an increase in androgneic side effects?

Par, what do you mean by "you cannot have it both ways". My hypothesis is that when stacked with 1-Test, 1,4-andro could increase libido while it also may provide additional gains (though they may be slight) without the added water retention and estrogenic activity associated with 4-AD. I could always use a trib product, but that would clearly have no effect on gains and may not even do the job with regard to libido.Thanks.

jay12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jay12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jay12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jay12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jay12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jay12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jay12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jay12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jay12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jay12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jay12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

OVRTrainer

1, 4andro does convert to estrogen at about half the rate that androstenedione and testosterone do. The way I see that would be the biggest advantage of using 1, 4andro with 1-Test instead of 4-AD. For 4-AD to add any estrogenic effects it has to convert to Testosterone, which then aromatizes. 1, 4andro naturally aromatizes and is orally active so I think it would be a perfect candidate for stacking with 1-Test. Just my .02, good luck.
    Jay

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: OVRTrainer

Originally posted by jay12
    1, 4andro naturally aromatizes and is orally active so I think it would be a perfect candidate for stacking with 1-Test. Just my .02, good luck.
    Jay

If it aromatizes, then it should be fine -- I just assumed, going by his post about "dry weight", that it must not (I have never gotten around to looking at 1,4)
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org