theplastickid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theplastickid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theplastickid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theplastickid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theplastickid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theplastickid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Eggs and liver problems

Hello my mother keeps on telling me to stop eating eggs, i have started to eat about 3 egg whites a day and she tells me I will get yellow gordis (dont know if that is spelt right) and become egg bound.

Anyone know anything about this please reply.

THanks!
    Name: Brett
    Age - 17
    Height - 5'5"

Chest: 94cm
    Biceps: 33 1/2cm
    Waist: 77 1/2cm

You're not important. CrackAddictX03's Avatar
    Location: girlfriends bedroom. the kitchen. my room/weight room. you can find me there.
    CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    3 egg whites. HAHAHA.
    I eat 24 sometimes in one day.
    Your mom is wrong, nothing bad will happen to you. 3 egg whites is nothing for your mom to be worried about. 3 egg whites is nothing in itself.
    Hehehehe Hahahaha Whohohohoh

Just throwin some logic in there.

theplastickid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theplastickid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theplastickid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theplastickid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theplastickid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theplastickid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    my mum went on an egg diet once and got it.... said she ate only eggs and drunk grapefruit. She got yellow... what ever its called and was ill for six months.
    Age - 17
    Height - 5'5"

Any one else got any opinions on this?
    Age - 17
    Height - 5'5"

melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by theplastickid
    my mum went on an egg diet once and got it.... said she ate only eggs and drunk grapefruit. She got yellow... what ever its called and was ill for six months.
    I doubt this was caused by eating eggs. It was probably caused by eating ONLY eggs. It's like eating 3kg of peanut butter and getting fat and then claiming that all peanut butter makes you fat. Moderation is the key.

Why on earth would you only eat eggs??
    The first rule of cheat club is you do not talk about cheat club. The second rule of cheat club is you DO NOT talk about cheat club. Third rule of cheat cub, someone yells stop!, goes limp, taps out, the cheat is over. Fourth rule, one cheat at a time, fellas. Fifth rule, cheats will go on as long as they have to. And the sixth and final rule, if this is your first night at cheat club, you have to cheat.

Join us...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=267863

Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    3 egg whites are harmless. i usually buy the carton of pasterized whites and eat them all in one sitting sometimes(16 whites) and im not yellow yet.

You're not important. CrackAddictX03's Avatar
    Location: girlfriends bedroom. the kitchen. my room/weight room. you can find me there.
    CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if you eat nothing but egg whites in a day, of coarse you are gonna get sick. "Too much of a good thing isnt always a good thing" applies to this situation.

In a diet of any kind, balanced nutrition is key.
    If you have too many carbs and little or NO protein - you will gradually lose muscle (from MY own experience)
    If you have NO carbs, eat all protein - you will go into ketosis.

just sticking to 40/40/20 or 35/45/20, or whatever it is, it needs to be balanced if maintaining a healthy body is one of your priorities.
    Hehehehe Hahahaha Whohohohoh

Just throwin some logic in there.

psycho66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) psycho66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) psycho66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) psycho66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) psycho66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) psycho66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) psycho66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) psycho66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) psycho66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) psycho66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) psycho66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    3 eggwhits a day isnt going to do anything.....your mom is wrong !
    Years of hard work and persistence will pay off for everyone. You cannot be afraid of food or heavy weights if you want to get bigger. - PB

ok thank you guys, i have a super high protein intake but i also eat tons of carbs so its all good.
    Age - 17
    Height - 5'5"

Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm no doctor....................but I have never heard of anything called yellow gordis.....

secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000) secondsight is just really nice. (+1000)

Cool

Egg whites are great especially if your a BBer. I would also use at least 1 whole egg with your 3 egg whites. I do.

in the US i have seen you can buy egg whites in a tub over in the uk we have to make normal eggs and take the shell off and the damn yolk out its like a surgical opperation lol
    Age - 17
    Height - 5'5"

rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CrackAddictX03
    if you eat nothing but egg whites in a day, of coarse you are gonna get sick. "Too much of a good thing isnt always a good thing" applies to this situation.

In a diet of any kind, balanced nutrition is key.
    If you have too many carbs and little or NO protein - you will gradually lose muscle (from MY own experience)
    If you have NO carbs, eat all protein - you will go into ketosis.

just sticking to 40/40/20 or 35/45/20, or whatever it is, it needs to be balanced if maintaining a healthy body is one of your priorities.
    Yes, if anything, her illness was caused by the unbalanced crash diet severely lacking in nutrients. And there is no such thing as yellow gordis. I looked up other search terms and could find nothing on Google about turning yellow from any egg related disease.
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=527284

Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
    part of DA...keep it on the QT

FeMMisc SPA #5

melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Mcoguy
    I'm no doctor....................but I have never heard of anything called yellow gordis.....
    Does he mean jaundice perhaps?

Causes of jaundice: http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/j/jaundice/causes.htm

I don't see egg whites listed there.
    The first rule of cheat club is you do not talk about cheat club. The second rule of cheat club is you DO NOT talk about cheat club. Third rule of cheat cub, someone yells stop!, goes limp, taps out, the cheat is over. Fourth rule, one cheat at a time, fellas. Fifth rule, cheats will go on as long as they have to. And the sixth and final rule, if this is your first night at cheat club, you have to cheat.

Join us...

yeh thats it i just couldn't spell it lol
    Age - 17
    Height - 5'5"

Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mcoguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    gordis vs jaundice.......hmmmmmmmm........sure. And janudice of the yellow type.........man, that's scary. I'd look out for those eggs.

atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am allergy to eggs. They do very bad things to me. I didn't get no yellow what ever.

gordis vs jaundice.......hmmmmmmmm........sure. And janudice of the yellow type.........man, that's scary. I'd look out for those eggs.
    Jaundice is 'the yellow type', becuase it makes you go yellow!

Join us...

Really melon? I did not know that.....::note extreme level of sarcasm::

Would you please enlighten me more regarding this phenomenal disease.......perhaps, oh, I dunno, explain obstructive vs. hemolytic? Or perhaps the serum levels of different markers such as Alk phos and conjugated vs. unconjugated bilirubin?

Really melon? I did not know that.....::note extreme level of sarcasm::

Would you please enlighten me more regarding this phenomenal disease.......perhaps, oh, I dunno, explain obstructive vs. hemolytic? Or perhaps the serum levels of different markers such as Alk phos and conjugated vs. unconjugated bilirubin?

Sorry man, didn't pick up your sarcasm in your original post. My bad. And yeah, point proven I have no idea what any of that stuff means.

Join us...