Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wide lats
    Now that i got some earphones for videos i got to say, in all honesty YOU MUST BE JOKING!!! That is 1 cheese fest of a song - Urgh.

Well Hells Bells ac/dc sounds better to me
    LOL...each to their own I guess....
    Actually, my tastes in music are very broad and I enjoy everything from AC/DC to Mozart to Miles Davis.

HERE's the link to my newest pics and HERE's the link to my brand new Web TV with some of my free clips.
    Retired strongwoman and powerlifter. Now living for God!
    www.ausdisciples.com

* My posts prior to Nov 2008 do not reflect my new-found faith in Christ. I became Christian in Nov 2008.

Average Joes DodgeBaller wide lats's Avatar
    wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Titania
    LOL...each to their own I guess....
    Actually, my tastes in music are very broad and I enjoy everything from AC/DC to Mozart to Miles Davis.

HERE's the link to my newest pics and HERE's the link to my brand new Web TV with some of my free clips.
    I will see them when i get a chance im just getting same crap again of browser error. Thanks for the clips too

Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Now that i got some earphones for videos i got to say, in all honesty YOU MUST BE JOKING!!! That is 1 cheese fest of a song - Urgh.

Well Hells Bells ac/dc sounds better to me
    HERE YOU GO. Watch it right to the end. It may not be Hells Bells but Back in Black still ROCKS and so does Betty.

While you're at it, check out my new YouTube page too HERE
    www.ausdisciples.com

* My posts prior to Nov 2008 do not reflect my new-found faith in Christ. I became Christian in Nov 2008.

wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Brilliant.

HERE YOU GO. Watch it right to the end. It may not be Hells Bells but Back in Black still ROCKS and so does Betty.

Good find! Betty Pariso does rock, she got same attitude as me - no fitness just muscle i got the C.D. to Back In Black most of the album is good. Hope you keep that page updated, there is loads of bbing material there if you search for something you want to see.

Right, i am a new member of youtube my old acounnt got banned (as usual for me) i will comment on your vids there. They are looking good, i seen the bicep ones before and the music overlaid on the granny smith i like :-) nice going t.

Thanks again Wide Lats

Here's some brand new pics I took last night.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Titania; 02-03-2011 at 11:19 AM.
    www.ausdisciples.com

Thanks again Wide Lats

You got more outfits than J. Lo
    Good pics, looking freakin' hard in the stripes and bis look a bit bigger to me, could just be your pumpued up a bit though coz you look like your sweating

Cheers for the pics your going to own this thread soon train hard.

Kennyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kennyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kennyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kennyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kennyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kennyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kennyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kennyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kennyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kennyb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks again Wide Lats

Looking good as always, Titania......Keep the pics coming....

kennyb

You got more outfits than J. Lo
    Good pics, looking freakin' hard in the stripes and bis look a bit bigger to me, could just be your pumpued up a bit though coz you look like your sweating

Cheers for the pics your going to own this thread soon train hard.
    I wasn't sweating in those pics but I was pumped up from doing a farmers walk with my weekly shopping for a few blocks!!
    LOL about my outfits
    Originally Posted by Kennyb
    Looking good as always, Titania......Keep the pics coming....

kennyb
    Thanks Kenny
    www.ausdisciples.com

On the apple video, if it doesn't matter what kind of apple used i can crush a apple now, yes Just let you know. Technique was involved

On the apple video, if it doesn't matter what kind of apple used i can crush a apple now, yes Just let you know. Technique was involved
    Great stuff WL.
    You'll have to work on Granny Smith's just using strength now
    www.ausdisciples.com

Great stuff WL.
    You'll have to work on Granny Smith's just using strength now
    The grannys are hard as concrete but i will keep having a go when i get them.

The grannys are hard as concrete but i will keep having a go when i get them.
    Yep That is why I chose to use one for my apple crush. No point doing something easy
    www.ausdisciples.com

Yep That is why I chose to use one for my apple crush. No point doing something easy
    OK if i spoil your apple crushing technique here i dont mean to, if anyone is trying this squash the apple in a twisting motion, spin the apple to another angle and crush and twist again, do this 2 or 3 times and the granny smith is crushed it does take some strength as well though.

OK if i spoil your apple crushing technique here i dont mean to, if anyone is trying this squash the apple in a twisting motion, spin the apple to another angle and crush and twist again, do this 2 or 3 times and the granny smith is crushed it does take some strength as well though.
    Actually, you are not spoiling anything. I do not twist the apple. You can see from the two halves that it is crushed in one place only!
    I don't do things the easy way.

I have a brand new clip in my subscribers section crushing an onion between my bicep and forearm now too. Give that a try. It is actually harder than the apple crush!

There's some preview screen grabs from the video in my free section HERE
    Last edited by Titania; 07-13-2006 at 02:58 AM.
    www.ausdisciples.com

Actually, you are not spoiling anything. I do not twist the apple. You can see from the two halves that it is crushed in one place only!
    I don't do things the easy way.

I have a brand new clip in my subscribers section crushing an onion between my bicep and forearm now too. Give that a try. It is actually harder than the apple crush!

There's some preview screen grabs from the video in my free section HERE
    I know my apples are crushed the same way in 2 halves as well, i just get a different angle and i got apple juice to drink
    When or if you stick the onion clip on youtube i will have a look, as im getting the error screens i do reckon it will be hard. Try lift a small car and turn it 360 degrees in a circle, this is hard

I know my apples are crushed the same way in 2 halves as well, i just get a different angle and i got apple juice to drink
    When or if you stick the onion clip on youtube i will have a look, as im getting the error screens i do reckon it will be hard. Try lift a small car and turn it 360 degrees in a circle, this is hard
    The onion clip is new and is one of my drawcards for my subscribers section so I won't be putting it on YouTube any time soon!

I love your suggestion with the car. That is cool. I will definitely add that to my next car flip.
    I guess you haven't seen my car flip from 2004 yet? That was a 1900 lb car complete with engine. I lifted it onto it's side. I have posted pics from that video here before but I can't remember where.

For my next car flip stunt, I want to line up 5 or 6 small cars and see how quicly I can flip them all. Of course, I will video it
    www.ausdisciples.com

The onion clip is new and is one of my drawcards for my subscribers section so I won't be putting it on YouTube any time soon!

I love your suggestion with the car. That is cool. I will definitely add that to my next car flip.
    I guess you haven't seen my car flip from 2004 yet? That was a 1900 lb car complete with engine. I lifted it onto it's side. I have posted pics from that video here before but I can't remember where.

For my next car flip stunt, I want to line up 5 or 6 small cars and see how quicly I can flip them all. Of course, I will video it
    Wow! glad you like the idea of running round with a car some people thought i was a lunatic i tried this on the street where i live, its ok getting the car up it cuts into your hands on the bumper, then it gets awkward ... the fromt wheels stick to the tarmac and i had to move the car forward and backward all the time in small movements, it takes time for all the movements to turn it 360 degrees and the car feels very heavy half way round, i did not get all the way round I was using my friends car, you got to find a sucker to let you use their car as new suspension costs money

Yes i would watch the 1,9000lb car with engine clip if you put it on, i havent seen any clips or pics of them.

Some of the people I compete with in CAPO know Bev. I have never met her personally but she was a member of CAPO and lifted with my friends.
    www.ausdisciples.com

Some of the people I compete with in CAPO know Bev. I have never met her personally but she was a member of CAPO and lifted with my friends.
    aparently one of the strongest women bbers of the era, theres some clips of her on youtube if you ever bored in the 87 olympia and another 1. she remains a fave of mine since i watched pumping iron 2 years ago. should ask your mates if they got some photos of her and scan them in would be a good thread

marianna21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love muscle and feminity!!!!!Rachel Mclish: absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!

http://www.legendaryfitness.com/mf5607.jpg

Originally Posted by marianna21
    I love muscle and feminity!!!!!Rachel Mclish: absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!

http://www.legendaryfitness.com/mf5607.jpg
    she was good she wasnt brilliant though. Lacked size.

she was good she wasnt brilliant though. Lacked size.
    She was awesome for her era though. Remember, she was the very first Miss O.
    A friend of mine, who is also my wrestling (WWE style) partner, is her cousin.
    www.ausdisciples.com

Motivatedmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Motivatedmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Motivatedmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Motivatedmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Motivatedmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Motivatedmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Motivatedmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Motivatedmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Motivatedmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Motivatedmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Motivatedmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Alphie Newman

She is my all-time favorite because I actually knew her back in the early 90's and worked out with her a couple of years before she won the first Ms. Galaxy in 93' (I think that was the year~it's been a while). I was in college and got a job working for a personal training/tanning business that her boyfriend and his friend owned. She was always working out at the gym across the street and she showed me a lot of great things that I have retained until this day (form, intensity, etc.). She also taught me a lot about diet, etc. and was just generally a very motivating person in lots of ways. She was a really sweet and cool girl!
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by Motivatedmom
    She is my all-time favorite because I actually knew her back in the early 90's and worked out with her a couple of years before she won the first Ms. Galaxy in 93' (I think that was the year~it's been a while). I was in college and got a job working for a personal training/tanning business that her boyfriend and his friend owned. She was always working out at the gym across the street and she showed me a lot of great things that I have retained until this day (form, intensity, etc.). She also taught me a lot about diet, etc. and was just generally a very motivating person in lots of ways. She was a really sweet and cool girl!
    you reckon Arnie had help somewhere in his early days off someone??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--EaYEBXn8U

anonymous
    jus wana say... in the beginning i thought woman that doing bodybuilding is gross... duno why.. its actually nice seeing woman/girls doin it... its sexy and looks good all of u girls who posted pics looks awsome!!

neva stop keep up the hard work...

c ya .. have a gr8 day...

Originally Posted by BoDyBuildBoYCT
    jus wana say... in the beginning i thought woman that doing bodybuilding is gross... duno why.. its actually nice seeing woman/girls doin it... its sexy and looks good all of u girls who posted pics looks awsome!!

neva stop keep up the hard work...

c ya .. have a gr8 day...
    good for you, hope your posts dont get deleted by some mod taking things way too seriously ... they can be good as guys in the gym its not popular though, not like guys bbing.

anonymous
    good for you, hope your posts dont get deleted by some mod taking things way too seriously ... they can be good as guys in the gym its not popular though, not like guys bbing.

its not popular.. we hav a few bobybuilding girls in our gym.. like 1 or 2... the rest is jus make up and nice clothes wanting all da guys 2 look... runnin around inda weights area... jus bein inda way... but oh well. i guess da gym is for every1 :P