Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    Average Joes DodgeBaller wide lats's Avatar
    wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BoDyBuildBoYCT
    its not popular.. we hav a few bobybuilding girls in our gym.. like 1 or 2... the rest is jus make up and nice clothes wanting all da guys 2 look... runnin around inda weights area... jus bein inda way... but oh well. i guess da gym is for every1 :P
    these forums are not though - thats why im off back to the pic gallerys in future, and not know anyone on the forums. Made a total of 0 (zero) friends here in 3 or so years, pic gallerys are better i think.

serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This woman is amazing!
    Last edited by serinebean; 12-17-2008 at 07:32 PM.
    "Choice is ours whether
    we become victim or victor!!"

"You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches...."

Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BoDyBuildBoYCT
    the rest is jus make up and nice clothes wanting all da guys 2 look... runnin around inda weights area... jus bein inda way...
    just like vermin, those whack them on the head with a barbell.
    "The human race is still largely a group of monkeys with slightly better grooming habits. Give them a microscope and and they'll examine their own ****, give them a telescope and they'll go looking for tits."

Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Miranda
    just like vermin, those whack them on the head with a barbell.
    LOL
    ...or lock them in a room with some pink fluffy dumbells!!
    Retired strongwoman and powerlifter. Now living for God!
    www.ausdisciples.com

* My posts prior to Nov 2008 do not reflect my new-found faith in Christ. I became Christian in Nov 2008.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by serinebean
    This woman is amazing!

ahuh yes she is.... *drool* hehe

Registered User Pennington_Hall's Avatar
    Pennington_Hall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    seriously..these are so great, these pics. thax for posting them up b/c that takes a hell of a lot of time.
    "If you fail to plan you plan to fail." - Anne Groff

"Good Nutrition gets you noticed." - Heather Greene

"The only time you mustn't fail is the last time you try" - Charles F. Kettering

Master rep fisher kthnxby deathone's Avatar
    deathone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathone will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathone will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

how do you like her
    i think she has a nice build , i really like her back nice traps
    Attached Images

himynameis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) himynameis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) himynameis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) himynameis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) himynameis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Xav
    Off session photos of Katka Kyptova, These female bodybuilders i like.

Hot.

Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here's my latest front double bicep pose taken during the filming of my unopened Coke can pop
    Attached Images
    www.ausdisciples.com

* My posts prior to Nov 2008 do not reflect my new-found faith in Christ. I became Christian in Nov 2008.

sarawood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarawood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarawood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarawood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarawood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarawood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarawood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarawood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarawood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarawood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarawood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my newest...
    Attached Images
    "The more you hold me down the more I press on"

Originally Posted by sarawood6
    my newest...
    Lookin good chickie, especially your arms and shoulders.
    Love that smile in the first pic too
    www.ausdisciples.com

cobblehence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile i like your pics

they havr great form im working more on my legs

serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sarawood6
    my newest...
    Nice bis!! Great peak there girl....I am jealous!
    "Choice is ours whether

"You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches...."

Originally Posted by deathone
    how do you like her
    i think she has a nice build , i really like her back nice traps
    I think she is awesome! I love her back too!
    "Choice is ours whether

brandon tanner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brandon tanner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brandon tanner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brandon tanner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brandon tanner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brandon tanner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brandon tanner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brandon tanner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brandon tanner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brandon tanner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brandon tanner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

fittness

Originally Posted by Bootysweat!
    That was a great Idea Sara. You should put some of your pics there. Your arms are awesome!
    booty sweat / sara you have a very beautiful you can tell you have really worked hard

ninnibest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ninnibest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Hi Sara!

Hi Sarah, hope this is the time you will grow, as the great genetics and potentialities you have for muscles...nice starting shape...go on this way!
    Ciao,
    Anto
    Last edited by ninnibest; 10-27-2006 at 05:11 PM.

Bump..theres gotta be more! lol.
    "Choice is ours whether

sarawood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarawood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarawood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarawood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarawood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarawood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarawood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarawood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarawood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarawood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarawood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, thanks guys!
    But I'd like to remind everyone that this thread is not only for professional pictures but also for female members who are bodybuilding bound. So ladies, start posting!

dazzabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dazzabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dazzabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dazzabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dazzabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dazzabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dazzabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dazzabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dazzabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile wow wow

Originally Posted by sarawood6 View Post
    Just thought I'd post some pictures I had and hopefully you guys can add more.

congratulation all you beautiful women on this thread from Australia you all look fantastic....................................
    **************************************** life is to short live life to the max!!!

jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50) jond will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Attached Images

westernwife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) westernwife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) westernwife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) westernwife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) westernwife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) westernwife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) westernwife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) westernwife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) westernwife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) westernwife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mommykuce View Post
    Here's some quick pics and info on her- she is one of the originals:

http://www.grex.com/marla/pics.html
    Wow ! those women are amazing they have muscles but still look a feminine.
    you cannot mistaken them as a man..

thanks for sharing
    Last edited by westernwife; 01-21-2007 at 01:18 AM.
    did you know that when someone annoys you,it takes forty-two muscles to frown, but its only takes four muscles to extend your arm out and smack 'em in the head.

bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000)
    my newest...
    very nice
    "The best-laid schemes o mice an men Gang aft agley." Robert Burns

"You can believe in stones as long as you don't throw them at me." -

"Some say he can swim seven lengths under water and he has webbed buttocks. All we know is, he's called The Stig."

"Some say that his skin is the texture of a dolphin's and that he has his own satellites. All we know is, he's called The Stig."

EstrognGrl ina TestoWorld msfatbootie's Avatar
    msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10) msfatbootie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BoDyBuildBoYCT View Post
    its not popular.. we hav a few bobybuilding girls in our gym.. like 1 or 2... the rest is jus make up and nice clothes wanting all da guys 2 look... runnin around inda weights area... jus bein inda way... but oh well. i guess da gym is for every1 :P
    **Smiling**

I wear nice clothes everywhere ... including my matching adidas and nike outfits at the gym. Why?? Cause I like to, and thats all the explanation I can give... my point: dont judge the book by the cover... I lift more than most of the guys there and I dont bench hog and chat with my friends like most of the men at the gym. I also know how to put the plates back

and im not sorry that i dont wash my make up off my face before my workout.
    ---
    msfatbootie=aminapeterson

A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority

"Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity." --JFK

"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
    ~ Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.myspace.com/msfatbootie

From Fatbootie to PHATBootie journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5478273

Originally Posted by aminapeterson View Post
    **Smiling**

.......I lift more than most of the guys there and I dont bench hog and chat with my friends like most of the men at the gym. I also know how to put the plates back.........
    I wish there were more people like you in the gyms I have worked at
    Leaving plates on bars and machines is one of my pet peeves!!....That and people who do not carry a towel to wipe their sweat off the machines.

That's just one of the things I love about having a decent setup at home now
    www.ausdisciples.com

Originally Posted by jond View Post
    very nice

nikki87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikki87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikki87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikki87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikki87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikki87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikki87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikki87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikki87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikki87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nikki87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by VanillaBean_21 View Post
    This is my inspiration..Jenny Lynn. I love her!
    Wow, just been to her site, she looks great. Thanks for the pics!

Hankand has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation Wow

Wow...awesome pics...Linda Murray is awesome! Thanks...
    Hank
    Hank!

bdybldrchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdybldrchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdybldrchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdybldrchk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

OT hi guys I didnt know where to ask, hope you dont mind but whats up with some people giving bad ratings to some of the awesome and great pics of ladies physiques? Just curious....
    If there exists no possibility of failure, then victory is meaningless. -- Robert H. Schuller

Originally Posted by bdybldrchk View Post
    OT hi guys I didnt know where to ask, hope you dont mind but whats up with some people giving bad ratings to some of the awesome and great pics of ladies physiques? Just curious....
    They are just trolls. Bodybuilding.com is huge and has a massive membership so even a very small percentage of that means that there will inevitably be such trolls.
    I do go through the photo gallery reasonably regularly and remove any of the troll votes and ban them
    www.ausdisciples.com

speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up My before and After

Hey, thanks guys!
    But I'd like to remind everyone that this thread is not only for professional pictures but also for female members who are bodybuilding bound. So ladies, start posting!
    Well I must have to admit I have been a bit shy to post as I see most of the girls here are well defined and built as ready to compete ... However, I also have to admit that some are young and ofcourse may not take as long as it may take me at 46!.... but I am well on my way to compete this summer. For so, I will post a before and NOW... I, myself can feel the difference my body has taken in these 6 wks!!!

Also, I do use all these pics as inspiration to keep me going and to reach my goal.. to compete this year!
    Attached Images