Flex337 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

my triceps wont grow

i have been working out for about a year now and my triceps stoped growing about 3/4's through. I do about 4 different excersises and 8-10 reps. I think its because i dont use heavy weights, but i'm not sure. What are some good tricep excersises to gain huge mass..

BigAlch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAlch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAlch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAlch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAlch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAlch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well its going to be rellay hard to gain mass if you are not lifting as heavy as you can because your triceps really have no reason to change. Some good exercises tho are.

Dips
    Close grip bench press
    Skullcrushers

those are THE BEST hehe

Redmeat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have always had great tris...some of it is genetics and the other hard ass tri training. Most guys dont train them hard enough. First dont do them on chest days do them with bys what ever never chest they are already getting work thru the chest presses. Do supersets heres my tri blaster. 4sets of cable pressdowns moving heavyer each set i start for example at 125 and get to the bottom of the stack at my gym 200 thats me just keep moving the pin down and press and squeeze the tris hard.in between the rest stage of your set have a dumbell lying right near you grab that sucker in between with no rest and crank out as many kickbacks as you can...you should feel a burn like no other if done right. Do this until you have done 4 sets each. Then i like standing overhead tri presses with a loaded e-z curl bar. Another cool and quick way is to place the stright bar for pressdowns on the cable and then do your pressdowns 4sets moving weight up...then move the pin up to a good weight spin around and do cable tri overhead presses with no rest to failure. turn and go back to pressdowns angin moving the pin down. Ive killed guys with the last one they scream in pain Lol hope this helps. By the way ALWAYS use a stright bar for pressdowns overheads etc...im an old timer and thats all we had back then the rope, v bars i sware never do the same as the stright bar!
    Redmeat

kolajack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kolajack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kolajack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kolajack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kolajack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kolajack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that is a crazy tricep workout. Probably wouldnt be able to lift my arm that night let alone the next day!

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    food. if you arn't growing, 90% of the time its yoru diet.
    <->

johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) johnsbod has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Flex337
    I think its because i dont use heavy weights
    Probably a part of it. If they're not growing, go back to a simple push/pull/legs split where you are working triceps on chest day and stick with 2 exercises, 4-6 sets total as heavy as you can go. For those 2 execises I'd recommend close grip bench press and dips.

bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    and 8-10 reps. I think its because i dont use heavy weights,..

thats your problem right there. People like to yell "things work differently" and thats true but I argue in exception to arms, drop your reps alot lower2-5, lift heavy weight then come back to me in 5 weeks
    Chicks dig big calves

Redmeat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ya this is crazy but you will see results quicker than any tri workout or your money back LOL. got to highly disagree with the (No Offense) last post...heavy yes but 2-5 reps? Good for power but if you want the shoe and long head that sticks up like a hotdog under your skin you must blast them like i told him and max reps.I go first set 12-15 reps then down to failure on the last 2of 4 sets. My tris scream for days and the soreness whoa....dont bump or touch my tris for a couple of days!
    Redmeat

-Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Moores Gym- is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Alls i do for triceps is standing kickbacks, lying french presses and close grip presses and they are growing!

You're doing it wrong. BladeRun's Avatar
    BladeRun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BladeRun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BladeRun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BladeRun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BladeRun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BladeRun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BladeRun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BladeRun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BladeRun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BladeRun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BladeRun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Check your form also. Don't be "that guy" that hunches over the cable pull down and moves more with his elbows than he does with his hands. With basically any tri exercise, your elbow should remain absolutely stationary. If you can't keep your elbow in one place, then you are using too much weight.

Form is CRUCIAL to having great tri's.
    "You are a factory of sadness."

juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000) juanca is just really nice. (+1000)
    well, at least youre recognizing that your triceps are important. most kids here think that biceps is 95% of there arm, when its only about 25%....

lift heavy,

start off with CGBP, then maybe some lying or standing tricep extensions, then finish with some reverse grip pushdowns...

JC

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by juanca
    well, at least youre recognizing that your triceps are important. most kids here think that biceps is 95% of there arm, when its only about 25%....
    C
    ~33.33333333%
    <->

SwollinUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwollinUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwollinUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwollinUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwollinUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwollinUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwollinUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwollinUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwollinUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwollinUp will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwollinUp will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Gotta change it up

i have been working out for about a year now and my triceps stoped growing about 3/4's through. I do about 4 different excersises and 8-10 reps. I think its because i dont use heavy weights, but i'm not sure. What are some good tricep excersises to gain huge mass..
    I had the same problem for a long time, but I'm beginning to get through it. What I did, and what you probably may need to do is to change up the routine. change the exercises. your tris won't grow because they're used to the same movement. mix up the order in which you perform each exercise or try a whole new different workout. you should be changing up your routine every couple of weeks so that your body doesn't get used to the same old thing and neither will you. honestly, try this and tell me how this works out.

also, you shouldn't work your tris more than twice a week or you'll start to overtrain and then, you will see minimal results. I do them once a week, on chest days, and I can already see huge gains.

Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jef-El will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I agree with food, but also...

If your an ecto morph you may be working your tris too much. Heavy compounds for your chest+2 excercises (6-10sets) for direct tri work.