Mother Goose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mother Goose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mother Goose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bodybuilders with everyday clothes on

I remember seeing Franco in Pumping Iron with a dress shirt on and I'm like, WOW, he looks terrible! Just bloated. But once he takes off his shirt, he likes great. His shirt at the start of the movie wasn't bad either.

I'm curious if you guys have any pictures of bodybuilders wearing everyday clothes. How do they look?

USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You thought he looked terrible? He looked big as hell in that shirt!

UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by USMuscle9403
    You thought he looked terrible? He looked big as hell in that shirt!
    Bump, he looked awesome. Especially when he picked that car up, I was thinking, "Damn I'd like to tap that ass."

Wait, what?
    Attached Images
    Last edited by size; 03-24-2005 at 12:39 PM.
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fridrik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    *PHEW* You scared me...
    Last edited by size; 03-24-2005 at 12:39 PM.

Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It just depends what kinda clothes they're wearing. There's a picture of Frank Zane jogging in Arnold's encyclopedia, and he looks nothing like a bodybuilder. I remember seeing Chris Cormier looking small in a pic, probably because he didn't wear tight clothes.

That spiderman thing is hilarious.

UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UliqMadiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here's a couple of odd shots of Arnold in "everyday" (well, 70's everyday) clothes... he's lost some mass here, so I'm not sure what exact time period these are from. Could be from the 80's, after he'd retired.
    Attached Images
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Arnold in T3 in "regularish" clothes... shot in 2002. Looks huge for his age.

In the second shot you can see Franco wearing something similar to what he had on in Pumping Iron. Personally, I think he looks massive.
    Attached Images

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

Originally Posted by UliqMadiq
    Bump, he looked awesome. Especially when he picked that car up, I was thinking, "Damn I'd like to tap that ass."

Wait, what?
    That animated gift was classic!

PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

In the second shot you can see Franco wearing something similar to what he had on in Pumping Iron. Personally, I think he looks massive.
    who's the guy inbetween arnold and franco?

Mother Goose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mother Goose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mother Goose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

oh, I guess franco didn't look so bad in the dress shirt. I was referring to the moment where there was a close up of him right before the car-picking up point, whne he was speaking directly to the camera (I think).

I always thought that Arnold looked better than most (he looks good in the T3 shot), especially because of his height.

tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the old time didnt look bad in clothes , the guys today look like mailboxes

Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    cool pics!

Todays guys look crazy in normal clothes. I love Ronnie Coleman's suits!
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."

SW52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The guy in between Franco and Arnold in that pic is Bill Grant.

Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Wait, what?

"They tell me uh leeft a car, so I leeft a carrr!"

Guerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guerra is on a distinguished road. (+10) Guerra is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I got some... sort of.
    Attached Images
    YEAH BUDDY!

Butmonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Butmonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Butmonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Butmonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Butmonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Butmonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Butmonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Butmonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Butmonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Butmonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Butmonkey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Damn Jennifer Chamberlin's a fox.

Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tony B has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Man, I'm Big
    "They tell me uh leeft a car, so I leeft a carrr!"
    The Italian Stallion
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."

iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Markus :d
    Attached Images
    ((((()-----------((((()

http://www.********.com/skinnyaaroncurtis

Calorie Surplus + Progressive Overload x Years Training = Continuous Gains. UMAD GH15?

"My BeNcH pReSs BrInGs All ThE GirLs To ThE yArD, n ThEy'Re LiKe, YoUr PeCs ArE LaRgE, dAmN rIgHt My PeCs ArE LaRgE, u CaN tOuCh ThEm, bUt IlL hAvE tO cHaRgE."

Originally Posted by iron_curtis
    Markus :d
    Christ, HE looks like a mailbox all right.

BarbellSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbellSquat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mother Goose
    Christ, HE looks like a mailbox all right.
    ROFL...SO TRUE

maximushamus85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) maximushamus85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) maximushamus85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) maximushamus85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) maximushamus85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) maximushamus85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) maximushamus85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) maximushamus85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) maximushamus85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) maximushamus85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) maximushamus85 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'd say that Steve Reeves looks pretty damn good in clothes. My frickin' hero

http://www.briansdriveintheater.com/...sreeves157.jpg

http://www.briansdriveintheater.com/...sreeves158.jpg
    They say good things come to those who wait, but didn't tell us how long it's gonna take.

Festus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Festus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Festus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Festus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Festus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Festus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Festus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Festus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Festus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Festus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Festus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I've seen smarter mailboxes

twitter.com/RicEllis88 chisle94's Avatar
    chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chisle94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Guerra
    I got some... sort of.
    Cutler looks so young in that pic... Any idea how old he is there?

And in that second Reeves pic, he looks damn good, no doubt.
    Professional Wrestler since 2007 (Currently on hiatus)

Follow on Twitter and Instagram: @RicEllis88

“Being tired isn't an excuse. Winners never stop when they're tired; they stop when they're done. Make your mark.”

Dolemite07 is not very helpful. (-500) Dolemite07 is not very helpful. (-500) Dolemite07 is not very helpful. (-500) Dolemite07 is not very helpful. (-500) Dolemite07 is not very helpful. (-500) Dolemite07 is not very helpful. (-500) Dolemite07 is not very helpful. (-500) Dolemite07 is not very helpful. (-500) Dolemite07 is not very helpful. (-500) Dolemite07 is not very helpful. (-500) Dolemite07 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by PolPow53
    who's the guy inbetween arnold and franco?
    Bill Grant.

detras22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) detras22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) detras22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) detras22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) detras22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) detras22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) detras22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) detras22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) detras22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) detras22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) detras22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by maximushamus85
    I'd say that Steve Reeves looks pretty damn good in clothes. My frickin' hero

http://www.briansdriveintheater.com/...sreeves157.jpg

http://www.briansdriveintheater.com/...sreeves158.jpg
    That guy is a stud.

detras22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) detras22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) detras22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) detras22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) detras22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) detras22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) detras22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) detras22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) detras22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) detras22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) detras22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...hmentid=187390

How old is Cutler here? He looks like a college student.

jackwade0412 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jackwade0412 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jackwade0412 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jackwade0412 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jackwade0412 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jackwade0412 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jackwade0412 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jackwade0412 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jackwade0412 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by detras22
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...hmentid=187390

How old is Cutler here? He looks like a college student.
    That was before the growth hormone gave him more mature features. a hard eyebrow bone, and bigger jaw.

gunters twin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gunters twin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gunters twin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gunters twin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gunters twin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gunters twin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gunters twin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gunters twin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gunters twin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gunters twin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gunters twin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bodybuilders always have there pics in there posing trunks but with a muscle shirt and nice clothes they get everybodies attention for looking good then 2,if you like attention.