Registered User Determined2lose's Avatar
    Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Ok WTH? Anyone else go through this?

My husband expressed his "unhappiness" with me last night. He does not understand my wanting to lose weight. He says my attitude has changed. He does not like it. He thinks that since I am trying to lose weight I am going to start walking around all 1/2 dressed or something. I told him that I am doing it for both him and I. Him cause he has to look at me and myself cause I want to be more confident. He stated "why do you have to be more confident, you have me". Instead of backing me up on all this he is upset. He feels like my actions and my attitude has changed. Well to be honest I am more confident. I like wearing cute clothes now. I NEVER show my tummy or wear short skirts. I don't get it. I told him that I want to be able to have sex with him and not be concerned that I can see cellulite or a roll of fat. Also there have been new things in the bedroom I guess that I have done/do that he is freaking out about now. I am so confused.

ruthie74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think he is afraid of losing you. He proubly feels that now that you look good you might leave him. I think maybe you have to keep reassuring him that you wont and give him some time to get used to seeing you look this way. One thing I noticed about my husband when I lost 50 pounds was that he was supportive BUT he is more observant with the things I do and the people I talk to. Men are just as insecure as we are. Maybe try to talk him into getting fit with you.
    Hope this helps.

Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50) Determined2lose will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks. I agree. You just think he would be happy for me. I mean it is benefiting him too. I mean what guy would not want a tiny cute wife on his arm. Instead of a round one. I guess I am lost. I think he is worried now. He has nothing to worry about. I told him what is going to happen when he gets into the academy and loses a ton of weight....am I going to get mad.....NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I mean I can not see that I have lost weight. I don't see it at all. So why is he so worried?

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tell him that this way, he gets a trophy wife without having to go to the trouble of divorcing the first wife.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

LOL

I am far from trophy wife material. LOL I just don't get how he can complain about certain things. What guy complains about his sex life with his wife when it ONLY BENEFITS HIM!!

LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Determined2lose View Post
    LOL

I am far from trophy wife material. LOL I just don't get how he can complain about certain things. What guy complains about his sex life with his wife when it ONLY BENEFITS HIM!!
    he is just being insecure. look at it this way.... he was happy with you as you were. i assume he was happy with the sex you were having... now things are changing.. you're looking better, and you're suggesting/trying new things in the bedroom, at your initiation!
    he's worried that you're learning those things somewhere else.

seems like you two guys need to talk more.... lot of 'assumptions' being
    made there.....

best,
    ~lifer

naughtystorm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naughtystorm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naughtystorm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naughtystorm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naughtystorm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naughtystorm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naughtystorm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naughtystorm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naughtystorm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naughtystorm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naughtystorm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL

Mine is far from complaining and i'm only at a 20 pound loss so far...i think his latest comment was "Damn you haven't done that since we were 18..." ((Insert stunned but pleasurable look here)). Just keep reassuring him, stroke his ego on occassion and he should be ok.
    When you look into someones eyes you see a thousand unspoken words, When you look into the soul, No words are needed

Wow talk about nailing it on the head. Yup that is exactly what he thinks. I told him not to worry. I mean we have been together 12 years so I am constantly trying to think of new ideas.

Im not short I'm fun size pirouette's Avatar
    pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000) pirouette is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds as though he's the one lacking in confidence. A person will never replace self-fulfillment.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe.

"I think I'd make a really good ninja."

In arguments that matter, if you don't choose a side, you lose.

Feels good man

Whiskey for my beer, men for my horses.

****FIERCE*****GRRRRR

I agree. I am being told that he probably is threatened now. Maybe he sees looks from other people and I don't. Trust me I am not all my pics seem. I just can not wait to really tone up and lose this fat....
    I told him that I was doing this to get a "f*** you look awesome" reaction....since I rarely get that, well never get that.

naughtystorm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naughtystorm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naughtystorm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naughtystorm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naughtystorm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naughtystorm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naughtystorm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naughtystorm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naughtystorm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naughtystorm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naughtystorm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    We as women...should really not have to cater to male insecurities, that would truely drive me nuts
    When you look into someones eyes you see a thousand unspoken words, When you look into the soul, No words are needed

ATCGal will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATCGal will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATCGal will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATCGal will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATCGal will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATCGal will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATCGal will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATCGal will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATCGal will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATCGal will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATCGal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by naughtystorm View Post
    We as women...should really not have to cater to male insecurities, that would truely drive me nuts

We have enough of our own to worry about!!

I am just hoping that when he gets into the police academy he loses weight. Then maybe he will be less threatened.

LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I am just hoping that when he gets into the police academy he loses weight. Then maybe he will be less threatened.
    how will he get in if he is overweight already??
    i thought you have to pass certain physical stress tests just to get in.

dont understand.
    ~lifer
    They ARE who we THOUGHT they were.....

He already passed the physical test. And written.

He is about 250 lbs but 6'2. So he holds his weight in his gut. He is not ugly or huge but he needs to lose a good 40 lbs or so.

So that is how.