wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Ate chinese spare ribs on Anabolic Diet

Anyone think the sauce they put on these will have pushed me over the 30g carb limit for the Anabolic Diet?

luntiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Yes

Pretty sure its up there. I work for a Chinese Fast Food place which serve these ribs and its LOADED with sugar, and ketchup.

wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50) wantmoresize will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hmmm--I guess I should stop at the 1/2 of the order I already ate. . .

Any idea how bad that is considering my carb-up day is scheduled for tomorrow?

patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) patelucr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    just flush it. drink some more water through-out the day. You worrying about it, will make it worse.

I shoot people like you.. The Director's Avatar
    The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    have your carbup today instead. Go wild.

Originally Posted by Filmmakerr View Post
    have your carbup today instead. Go wild.

It is already 8pm here on the east coast-and those were the only carbs i had today----I suppose I could hit the gym for 30 mins cardio and drink a ton of water? I took some Glucophase xr before the meal though