bigobb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My teen bodybuilding site

Can someone visit my site at http://lunarpages.com/bigobb and give me some feedback on it? Postive/Negative, I'd apperciate anything.

Thanks

GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Go lie in another bodybuilding forum. Your trick didn't work.
    ...Loved by many, hated by few...

BigLiTTlEJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i am half way through it so far so good

the ghetto training section is real nice for kids 6-12 ys. old that there parents won't let them work out and can't get there own wieghts i am still giong through it so far so good
    the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exsist
    --------------------------------------------
    If your giong to lift like a man eat like a man -Br
    ---------------------------------------------
    I came i saw i was humbl'ed

Originally posted by GoodForHisAge
    Go lie in another bodybuilding forum. Your trick didn't work.
    What are you talking about?

Thanks for the comments BigLJ

the calculators are nice as well

they check out pretty well the 1RM cal. i think may be slightly off though....
    the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exsist

all in all i good site lots of hard work and countless hours of typing and all for a good cause i like the site and good job

GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Boy, are these your pics?

It contains many different people.
    ...Loved by many, hated by few...

Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Great Site!
    Lots of pics, Loving the dif options on the site, I have one that me and my friends made up its just started but check it out!
    http://www.timbit.net/bodybuilding
    Attached Images
    -If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
    -Life is like a sewer... what you get out of it depends on what you put into it.
    -It matters not what you do, as long as you are the best one doing it.
    -Many complain of their looks, but none of their brains.
    -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
    -Patience will come to those who wait for it.

Big,
    Thanks again for the comments, some of that stuff I wrote was a while ago, so i gotta go back and fix some of it.

Good,

Those are various pics people have emailed me.

Sharky,
    Nice site, great lay out, I've booked marked it and will add it to my links section, next update

hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dude, stop posting that pic of you with no chin. Its in pretty much every thread you've posted in. It's gotten old.

Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Hey dude you did a great job on your page...I commend you on it

Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sharky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Sorry Bud!
    I like to add the pic to every post I make just so that people know what I look like. I don't know why you say I have no chin that confuses me.....
    Anyways, sorry about that I'll cut down on it!
    Usually when I talk to someone I like to know what they look like.
    -If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
    -Life is like a sewer... what you get out of it depends on what you put into it.
    -It matters not what you do, as long as you are the best one doing it.
    -Many complain of their looks, but none of their brains.
    -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
    -Patience will come to those who wait for it.

DanzigDemonMF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like it! It looks like you worked hard on it.

The advertisments suck though. They piss me off!
    -Jesse
    ---------------------
    Visit my web site:
    http://www.hvcc.edu/~jr296141

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not a bad site, if you wanna add some photos of me I give u permission. go to my main page. www.bodybuilding.com/fun/layne.htm
    got home pics and contest pics
    Peace

blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blahblahblah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Layne youwill just make everyone look small...
    Blah....fill it in later..

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i dunno there are a couple of big dudes on that site, but thank you though.
    Peace

mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hey dude, the site has very good ideas, thus the design is kinda crappy bro.. hey, if u want i can design something for ya..?
    Shut n Squat!

Thanks for the permission bout your Pics Layne, I'll add a few next update and like blah said you are huge.

Mdx,
    Yeah its only the 2nd site I've done, First time I did it was using MS Frontpage and it was horrible looking. Using Dreamweaver this time and I dont barely know how to use it, just wanted something simple that will load up quick with most users.
    Big O's Teen Bodybuilding Site
    Http://www.bigobb.com

beast_man_uk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast_man_uk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast_man_uk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast_man_uk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast_man_uk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast_man_uk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast_man_uk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast_man_uk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast_man_uk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast_man_uk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast_man_uk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Looks like a good site
    Needs better designin though...me know computers and websites and that def. needs a good designer on it!
    some good pics.
    Train, eat and live like a beast!!

ahh damnit looks like i ran outta bandwith, never had that happaned before, so anyone know a good free/really cheap host?
    Big O's Teen Bodybuilding Site
    Http://www.bigobb.com