Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Lovemuscle999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovemuscle999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovemuscle999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovemuscle999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovemuscle999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovemuscle999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovemuscle999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovemuscle999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovemuscle999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovemuscle999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovemuscle999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up How do YOU stay Motivated???

I would like to start a thread on motivation. How do you guys stay motivated to train? What do you do when you really dont feel like going to the gym? I love lifting weights, but at the end of a long day sometimes the sofa seems much more appealing! Apologies if this is in the wrong section but it seemed the most appropriate.
    Last edited by Lovemuscle999; 03-23-2005 at 06:35 AM.

DeaD x LifT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not trying to sound like a douche or anything but, at least for right now in my life, I could never be unmotivated to hit the gym. It's become one of the few things I actually look forward to doing. I'm always just so happy and giddy after I go. i don't know, i guess you could say that i almost get a sort of high from it. I absolutely love it. Plus, I'm always getting comments about how big i've gotten and that i must be juicing or something lol. I was quite a skinny bastard...

TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheOak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    WO partner, when you make plans to hit the gym and your buddy is at the door no excuse will do and u have to go.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Samuel Corble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samuel Corble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samuel Corble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samuel Corble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samuel Corble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samuel Corble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samuel Corble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samuel Corble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samuel Corble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    try having reconstructive surgery on your shoulder.... The enforced lay off from training will make you crave training like never before.
    Personally I have never not enjoyed going to the gym and love it each time I touch the iron. For me its like a drug and I cannot leave it alone or ever get bored with it. Its a way of life, not just the couple of hours in the gym.

Lovemuscle999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovemuscle999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovemuscle999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovemuscle999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovemuscle999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovemuscle999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovemuscle999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovemuscle999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovemuscle999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovemuscle999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lovemuscle999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by TheOak
    WO partner, when you make plans to hit the gym and your buddy is at the door no excuse will do and u have to go.
    Sadly I do not have a WO partner as I think that would be a huge help. That is one of the reasons I have joined this site. It really helps reading about other people's progress and seeing everyone encouraging them.

musclenut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclenut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclenut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclenut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclenut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclenut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclenut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclenut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclenut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclenut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclenut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I try and think of lifting like I think of my job. Sometimes I really don't want to go but I have to.

Samuel Corble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samuel Corble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samuel Corble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samuel Corble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samuel Corble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samuel Corble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samuel Corble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samuel Corble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samuel Corble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A workout partner makes you work that extra bit harder and allows you to go more intense through the competition, forced reps, negatives etc etc.

I have had all my best gains working out with a partner. It helps kick you into another gear!

whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whiplash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

When i over train and my muscles are always sore, thats when i lose motivation.

I'm always dedicated hit the gym, if you are having trouble with motivation.

ask your self...

1. is bodybuilding really for me?
    2. why do i bodybuild?
    3. is bodybuilding a burden to me?

if you answered yes to one of these things, you probably need go back and "rethink" ......................all important question, WHY?

if you lost motivation, you could also look for personal trainers for help.

rdelaney44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdelaney44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdelaney44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdelaney44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdelaney44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdelaney44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdelaney44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdelaney44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdelaney44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdelaney44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdelaney44 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It motivates me to know that I am willing to do something everyday that most people are not. You can sit on the couch and pick lint out of your belly button or go to the gym and improve yourself. I did that couch thing for quite awhile (I think that has a slight tie to depression) and It comes down to self worth and confidence. Once you can understand that the gym is where you need to go no matter how bad you may not want to that day, that is when you'll begin to be proud of yourself and carry yourself differently and this positive energy will spill over into every aspect of your life.
    Raising the bar over and over again ... literally

you've got to build the walls before you can paint them

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Lovemuscle999
    I would like to start a thread on motivation. How do you guys stay motivated to train? What do you do when you really dont feel like going to the gym? I love lifting weights, but at the end of a long day sometimes the sofa seems much more appealing! Apologies if this is in the wrong section but it seemed the most appropriate.
    I should slap you! Able body and not taking it to the max!
    Just kidding Bro! With my shoulder injury, I'm severly limited, and have developed a deep and profound appreciation for what lifting in a full routine, with a fully able body means to my life...

I've been lifting on and off since I was 13... But I never could take it beyond say whatever sports season, or even 6 months... Until I applied myself to my "Re-enforcement Program."

Here's what I did...
    I read an article that said "In order to make something a lifestyle change you have to do it for 6 months, to convince your brain and body that it is the new way of life for you."

So I took these steps...

-Set the goal of making it 6 months and kept a page calendar where I marked off every successful day!

-Set educational goals, where I read at least 1 BBing article per day...

-Kept a training journal, keeping track of what I did, and what I ate... (Teaches personal accountability, which is the key to success at anything!)

-Found something that I wanted that was worth $80-$100... Everytime I put in a workout, I put a dollar in a jar...

-Made an open bet with my friends... If I made it 6 months, they had to buy me a Porterhouse steak... If I didn't... Then I had to buy each of them a Porter...

-Kept my EZ curl bar loaded up and sitting in front of the TV as a reminder...

-Bought some more equipment for my homegym, so I had an investment staked into my progress...

At the six month mark... I threw a huge BBQ at my place... Had a freezer with 15 Porters packed into it, a little surround sound reciever in my bedroom, and I couldn't imagine how people lived their lives without putting in their workout...

And now... I have a nearly complete Oly Gym in my house... Just sold my old dipping station, so I'm going to build a new one, and then install the heavy bag...

Just need to get my shoulder healed to make the most use of them!

If that system worked for me... I don't see why it wouldn't work for you!

Good luck Bro...
    And keep at it!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

psinide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psinide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psinide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psinide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psinide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psinide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psinide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psinide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psinide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psinide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psinide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

over motivated...

I'm really overmotivated.

I think I get depressed on my off days more then my lifting days... Like today I am doing nothing but sleeping/studying(and eating!!!) (not even cardio - headcold :S) So I am just going to go home and meditate until I sleep about me lifting my next level of weights and breaking the plateaus.

I wrote my goals up on the wall near my bed and I look at them and say "It'll sure feel good when I get them all..." I keep my goals strength based and not BF, etc, but that's just me.

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Seeing other people in my age group that are so out of shape motivates me to make sure I never look like them. Also having young kids motivates me to make sure I'm around long enough for them.

I had this discussion with some other people and not to sound cold or anything but fat people motivate me. Not the ones that are really trying hard to lose weight and get their act together. Those I applaud for trying. It's the lazy fat bastards that just sit around complaining about their ailments and do nothing about it. Then they try to sabotage you're progress by telling you why do you bother exercising and that I'm too old to get in shape

Also, the older guys that have gotten in really good shape motivate me as I know that I can continue to improve as I age also.

I also workout alone at home and have no problem with motivation based on some of the things I just said.
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

BigSoup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got great response to a thread I put out here a while back when I was feeling unmotivated and sorry for myself. Thanks to all who helped pick me up.

I get motivation from how training makes me feel, how it allows me to keep up with my three little girls, how it makes my wife look at me and feel about me, and how it sets me apart from many of my friends who can't get up off the couch to get in the gym.

I also find that training in the morning (5 am) before work helps because the rigors of the day have not dragged me down. Training first thing in the morning, in my opinion, gets me primed for the day ahead and gives me energy to push through a tough day.

ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000)
    the harder I train the more I get to eat !

Originally Posted by Nainoa
    I've been lifting on and off since I was 13... But I never could take it beyond say whatever sports season, or even 6 months... Until I applied myself to my "Re-enforcement Program."

Here's what I did...
    I read an article that said "In order to make something a lifestyle change you have to do it for 6 months, to convince your brain and body that it is the new way of life for you."

So I took these steps...

-Set the goal of making it 6 months and kept a page calendar where I marked off every successful day!

-Set educational goals, where I read at least 1 BBing article per day...

-Kept a training journal, keeping track of what I did, and what I ate... (Teaches personal accountability, which is the key to success at anything!)

-Found something that I wanted that was worth $80-$100... Everytime I put in a workout, I put a dollar in a jar...

-Made an open bet with my friends... If I made it 6 months, they had to buy me a Porterhouse steak... If I didn't... Then I had to buy each of them a Porter...

-Kept my EZ curl bar loaded up and sitting in front of the TV as a reminder...

-Bought some more equipment for my homegym, so I had an investment staked into my progress...
    Nice post and some very good ideas there. Cheers.

sharaabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharaabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharaabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharaabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharaabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharaabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharaabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharaabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharaabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharaabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharaabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1.disclipine - in life in general. Helps you realize there is a time for everything...time for money,friends,home,mind etc.

2. To prove to ANYONE who has looked at you as a failure due to THEIR stupid reaons.

3. Health - take care of ANYTHING in its early years, and it will HELP take care of you when you need it.

These are the practical reasons why I lost 50lb and still have 20lb more before im satisfied..... Some of the other motivators are women,attention,competition,hobby etc.
    It's not what you do for 30-60 minutes per day that makes the difference.

It's what you do the other 23-23.5 hours of the day that counts

01-01-2003 - 272lb
    01-01-2004 - 240lb
    01-01-2005 - 230lb
    01-01-2006 - 195lb
    by summer - 200-THICK n CUT !
    SLOW n STEADY wins the race

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ArchDukeOfTops
    the harder I train the more I get to eat !

That's the ticket right there!

With my shoulder injury, I can't put in as much of a workout as before, so I have to dial in my diet tighter and tighter, or the flab will try to sneak back on...

At 110%, you can just pile in the chow, and the ol' metabolism burns it like tinder in the fires of hell!

All my friends who don't workout are always saying "How the hell can you eat so much and not get fat!" All I have to do is point into my room at all the nice new Oly equipment!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DeaD x LifT
    Not trying to sound like a douche or anything but, at least for right now in my life, I could never be unmotivated to hit the gym. It's become one of the few things I actually look forward to doing. I'm always just so happy and giddy after I go. i don't know, i guess you could say that i almost get a sort of high from it. I absolutely love it. Plus, I'm always getting comments about how big i've gotten and that i must be juicing or something lol. I was quite a skinny bastard...

I AGREE AND FEEL THE EXACT SAME WAY (except i wasnt a skinny bastard.i was small, but a little chunky)

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    motivation is easy for me
    I enjoy working out

on top of that I like that I can piss people off by doing things that they cannot

also I'm considering getting into combative sports so being in shape will help a lot

so motivation for me is easy

romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000) romeo2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    other than looking at myself in the mirror and comparing it to magazine models, the rage i get from thinking about my exes, or listening to linkin park, i think my main motivation is everybody in this bodybuilding sport. tho you guys are my brothers in iron, some my teachers/role models/mentors, some noobies starting off, i look at everyone as competition. with my ultimate goal to train harder, work harder, and to dwarf each and everyone of my fellow peers.

gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    [QUOTE=psinide]I'm really overmotivated.

I think I get depressed on my off days more then my lifting days... [QUOTE]

lol i thought i was the only one. people say i get really bitchy when i cant go to the gym...i get all down and just mope around all day.

HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Lovemuscle999
    By taking a Lost Energy Drink, Citrulline, and Kre-Alkalyn before I work out. I go solo and I am usually wiped after a long day of class, but I still get goin'!!!
    Bachelor and Master of Exercise Science at Miami University

Doctorate of Physical Therapy Student at Jefferson College of Health Professions

Stayin' Shredded is what I do

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I just want to reitterate I love pissing people off

ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ExCompetitor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    just remember....every time you miss a workout or start slacking there`s someone else not missing their workout and getting a step ahead of you...this was always my train of thought when preparing for a competition and believe me it kept me motivated!

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My motivation is the mirror, the scale, and how differently people treat me.
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

rawr582 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rawr582 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rawr582 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rawr582 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    amen dead and skel

Arete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How did you guys make it through those first couple of months when you weren't used to lifting/dieting, were making zero progress, and certainly didn't enjoy any of it?

Everybody says to keep your eye on the prize, but it's hard when the here and now is so ****ty.

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Arete
    How did you guys make it through those first couple of months when you weren't used to lifting/dieting, were making zero progress, and certainly didn't enjoy any of it?

Everybody says to keep your eye on the prize, but it's hard when the here and now is so ****ty.
    stop whining and just do it. </manly advice>
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

rdelaney44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdelaney44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdelaney44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdelaney44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdelaney44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdelaney44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdelaney44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdelaney44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdelaney44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdelaney44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rdelaney44 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Arete

if it was easy - everybody would do it - pride yourself in the pain
    Raising the bar over and over again ... literally

you've got to build the walls before you can paint them

Longfist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I stay motivated by seeing the muscle growth and documenting it through photography. This website motives me as well.

Also I think of this really beautiful girl I went to highschool with, and how that i'm now single and maybe i'll persue her this summer with my new body