Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    basto23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) basto23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) basto23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) basto23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) basto23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) basto23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) basto23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) basto23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) basto23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) basto23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) basto23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

FA's confidence has been destroyed so much they are beyond help

Having no friends, no decent experience with women, failure with women and socializing in general at an advanced age. How the **** do you even recover from this? How in the hell do FAs gain confidence when they have been crushed so many times and live their entire lives in near complete isolation? How do you compete with other guys with girls? Honestly when you get passed high school nobody cares about FA's so how do we ever make friends and expand out social circle?

InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Complain some more, that will surely help.

DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DukeValentino is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    EOD, watch the movie called "the perks of being a wallflower", you will seriously share most of the feels with the main character. Brah it's a sad movie too so get your tissues ready.
    Indian Genetics (aka 18inch pipes, 7nch cack, 6'2) Crew
    Mr.StealyoGirlcuzimIndian Crew
    You know the saying, once you go indian, you never go back Crew
    Blacks in the shower are scared of my cack Crew

basto23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) basto23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) basto23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) basto23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) basto23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) basto23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) basto23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) basto23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) basto23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) basto23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) basto23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by InfinityThor View Post
    Complain some more, that will surely help.
    I try my ass off and then i complain i don't care mother****er

Originally Posted by DukeValentino View Post
    EOD, watch the movie called "the perks of being a wallflower", you will seriously share most of the feels with the main character. Brah it's a sad movie too so get your tissues ready.
    will watch soon brah srs

InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Brah it's a sad movie too so get your tissues ready.
    I thought it was a very uplifting movie.

One line really stood out, I had to pause it and grab my journal to write it down... "We accept the love we think we deserve", brilliant.

ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes, and HEY aren't you socialphobia23 from socialanxietysupportforum? I agree this will never get better. I have been this way for years now and each day it gets worse. There's no way of getting better especially without years of practicing social skills like normal people do. Even if you DO get better, you'll never be a normal person because you have been so damaged in life. It's like GPA in high school. If you get like a 1.0 gpa freshman year and sophomore year, and suddenly you get a 4.0 junior year and senior year, you'll still end up with a sucky 2.5 gpa. I want to kill myself and I have no where to go.

Originally Posted by ohgodigottapiss View Post
    Yes, and HEY aren't you socialphobia23 from socialanxietysupportforum? I agree this will never get better. I have been this way for years now and each day it gets worse. There's no way of getting better especially without years of practicing social skills like normal people do. Even if you DO get better, you'll never be a normal person because you have been so damaged in life. It's like GPA in high school. If you get like a 1.0 gpa freshman year and sophomore year, and suddenly you get a 4.0 junior year and senior year, you'll still end up with a sucky 2.5 gpa. I want to kill myself and I have no where to go.
    Yeah i joined SA forums when i entered my super depression period like right before it got really bad but here i still am. I keep trying but nothing seems to get better bro. I really have nothing to offer anyone and any girls who are interested in my get turned off by my lack of social status and shyness. I hate this

rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by basto23 View Post
    I try my ass off and then i complain i don't care mother****er
    Working hard ain't the same as working smart. If you work smart, you don't have to work nearly as much.

That's the problem with you FA *******s - you don't work intelligently or efficiently and most seem to be under the impression the rest of us have some sort of super formula that will provide you with all the answers. That obviously isn't the case.

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rbsx View Post
    Working hard ain't the same as working smart. If you work smart, you don't have to work nearly as much.

That's the problem with you FA *******s - you don't work intelligently or efficiently and most seem to be under the impression the rest of us have some sort of super formula that will provide you with all the answers. That obviously isn't the case.
    LOL but the difference you fail to realize is there's an element of pressure there.

It's hard to work smart when you're under pressure, unless you're exposed to that pressure enough that you grow comfortable with it.

FA's generally fail because of a fear to venture outside of their comfort zones.

The only difference between a "normal person" and a FA is the normal one continually ventured outside of their comfort zone and built on it.

So no FA is going to be able to work smart at first, they will eventually though given they keep trying at it.

Moral of the story FA's- Being not FA is something you acquire just like reading, or writing or whatever else.

It takes time, and of course it sucks if you have to learn it as an adult, but you have your whole lives ahead of you.

Hell I started learning to play the piano a few years ago and it sucked, I'm still not that good, most certainly not as good as if I started at like 5.

But I still like it and I'm happy I started when I did vs. because now I'm a few years in rather than just starting, or even worse never starting at all.

Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gris419 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    man the **** up op

Originally Posted by Gris419 View Post
    man the **** up op
    This all has to do with social status, i can't just make friends at a fingersnap dude. No girls are will like me when they figure out i only have like 2 friends

Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I went to a club yestserday bymself, it was the nearest one to my apartment so it wasnt a big deal, and next to me in line was a dude who was by himself too, he didnt seem to be feeling awkward because he was by himself, he actually encoureged me to do it even more, so perhaps maybe you should go out often even if you don't have friends, go and explore the world, only good things will come, even if it is filled with rejections, you will learn a lot from it, at least that was the case with me.

The only difference between a "normal person" and a FA is the normal one continually ventured outside of their comfort zone and built on it.
    That's it in a nutshell. As the saying goes, "Everything is hard before it's easy".

Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You go out and stop caring what other people think
    No one expects anything of you
    It's your own narcissism that makes you think that someone even cares...

You step out of your comfort zone because you fuking need to and it's hard man, it's hard and it always be that way, because nothing in this world that's worth having comes easy.

I used to hear things like " you're an *******, i hate you, you're useless, i wish were dying, go kill yourself..." and much more horrible things from girls right to my face, do you know why i don't hear that anymore?
    because i don't care, im sure they still say that, but to me it's just words without meaning, whether they hate me or like me i do and say what i want to, i stopped react to it and it's ****ing changed everything.

Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Having no friends, no decent experience with women, failure with women and socializing in general at an advanced age. How the **** do you even recover from this? How in the hell do FAs gain confidence when they have been crushed so many times and live their entire lives in near complete isolation? How do you compete with other guys with girls? Honestly when you get passed high school nobody cares about FA's so how do we ever make friends and expand out social circle?
    Stop placing so much importance on how others perceive you is the #1 thing. #2 is to stop placing so much importance on women. The reason that FA's never get laid is that they place their emotions/feelings on how other's view them. As long as you're codependent like this, you'll always be a FA until some crazy ass borderline girl comes around and manipulates the **** out of you.

Also ignore all the 'Don't give a ****' advice you hear everyone throw around. That's all BS. Everyone cares to a point. If you truly don't give a ****, you have no human emotion and are thus a robot. The key however is to get to a point where you value your own self worth over other's perceptions. Most people value the opposite and thus place their self-worth on how other's behave towards them.

And stop going to bars. Bars are for peasants. Ask yourself what type of person actually enjoys frequenting bars? Losers. Losers like going out to bars on a weekly basis. Losers like the idea of meeting some random insecure girl that's willing to sleep with you even though she met you 5 minutes ago. Do you honestly want to be a part of that peasant mentality? You will if you're a loser.
    Last edited by Jeffbrah; 01-27-2013 at 02:54 AM.

300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    This all has to do with social status, i can't just make friends at a fingersnap dude. No girls are will like me when they figure out i only have like 2 friends
    Girls don't care bro. The ones that seem to care about that stuff are not worth it and are typically gold digging club sluts.

Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Divercity is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Stop giving a ****...Plain and simple.

If you have trouble with that then:

Confirmed Lifts:
    Bench - 125kg/275lbs
    Dead - 180kg/400lbs
    Assisted Squat - 240kg

Total Years Training: 1.5

“The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullchit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.” – Jordan Belfort

ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) ohgodigottapiss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    there's nothing you can do

300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 300zxG35 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Jeffbrah View Post
    Stop placing so much importance on how others perceive you is the #1 thing. #2 is to stop placing so much importance on women. The reason that FA's never get laid is that they place their emotions/feelings on how other's view them. As long as you're codependent like this, you'll always be a FA until some crazy ass borderline girl comes around and manipulates the **** out of you.

Also ignore all the 'Don't give a ****' advice you hear everyone throw around. That's all BS. Everyone cares to a point. If you truly don't give a ****, you have no human emotion and are thus a robot. The key however is to get to a point where you value your own self worth over other's perceptions. Most people value the opposite and thus place their self-worth on how other's behave towards them.

And stop going to bars. Bars are for peasants. Ask yourself what type of person actually enjoys frequenting bars? Losers. Losers like going out to bars on a weekly basis. Losers like the idea of meeting some random insecure girl that's willing to sleep with you even though she met you 5 minutes ago. Do you honestly want to be a part of that peasant mentality? You will if you're a loser.
    Where else can he meet girls?

Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    All these threads suck, they're the same ****. Have you ever honestly asked yourself exactly what you're trying to accomplish? Tell me what it is that you're pissed about. What do you think is making you an FA? What would you change? What's keeping you from not being an FA?

Originally Posted by 300zxG35 View Post
    Where else can he meet girls?
    Who cares? That's my point. If your life is based around meeting girls, you have a whole lot of growing to do. Landing an awesome chick is a bi-product of being an awesome dude. It just ****ing happens which no one seems to understand except for the dudes that keep having girls fall into their laps (non peasants). If you're simply not an interesting feller, good luck not being an FA.

Originally Posted by Divercity View Post
    Stop giving a ****...Plain and simple.

If you have trouble with that then:

The video proves my point. It has nothing to do with not giving a **** which everyone seems to spread around here. But I guess it's an advanced topic. You can't just tell people to 'Hey stop giving a **** and you'll pull bitches all day'. That's just completely 100% false. What the guy in the video is saying is to 100% be you. Be comfortable with yourself. Love who you are as a person. Simple as that.

Once you understand this, you can start hitting the deeper issues. Are you yourself when you go out? Do you even know who you are? Are you even comfortable with yourself? Do you even love yourself? If not, why? What is it about yourself that you're not comfortable with? Are these things within your power? If not (such as height), are you going to let something out of your power continue to bring you down? If so, you've accepted defeat and that's that. Most people accept defeat. Most people are weak.

There's a reason why only a small amount of people are winners and the rest are peasants. They simply don't have the willpower to push themselves to be great. That's how life is. 80/20 rule.

andr3az has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andr3az has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andr3az has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andr3az has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andr3az has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andr3az has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andr3az has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andr3az has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andr3az has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andr3az has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andr3az has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Mesoflex View Post
    I used to hear things like " you're an *******, i hate you, you're useless, i wish were dying, go kill yourself..." and much more horrible things from girls right to my face, do you know why i don't hear that anymore?
    What..

Tell us more about this.

Only8Fingers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Only8Fingers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Only8Fingers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Only8Fingers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Only8Fingers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Only8Fingers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Only8Fingers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Only8Fingers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Only8Fingers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Only8Fingers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Only8Fingers is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Mesoflex View Post
    You go out and stop caring what other people think
    No one expects anything of you
    It's your own narcissism that makes you think that someone even cares...

You step out of your comfort zone because you fuking need to and it's hard man, it's hard and it always be that way, because nothing in this world that's worth having comes easy.

because i don't care, im sure they still say that, but to me it's just words without meaning, whether they hate me or like me i do and say what i want to, i stopped react to it and it's ****ing changed everything.
    This is solid advice, OP.

This, as well, is solid advice. The bold holds especially true. It takes time, but can be done.

rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000) rbsx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SpiderSense View Post
    LOL but the difference you fail to realize is there's an element of pressure there.

It's hard to work smart when you're under pressure, unless you're exposed to that pressure enough that you grow comfortable with it.

FA's generally fail because of a fear to venture outside of their comfort zones.

So no FA is going to be able to work smart at first, they will eventually though given they keep trying at it.

Moral of the story FA's- Being not FA is something you acquire just like reading, or writing or whatever else.

It takes time, and of course it sucks if you have to learn it as an adult, but you have your whole lives ahead of you.

Hell I started learning to play the piano a few years ago and it sucked, I'm still not that good, most certainly not as good as if I started at like 5.

But I still like it and I'm happy I started when I did vs. because now I'm a few years in rather than just starting, or even worse never starting at all.
    The problem is that the pressure these guys put on themselves is entirely self imposed. It's like they believe that they're supposed to get laid regularly and always have a girl on the go when that's simply not the case.

The difference between most regular guys and these *******s is that they're apathetic about getting laid and towards chicks.... basically girls aren't the be all and end all FA'ers make them out to be. Seriously, if I don't get laid for a while, or don't date a chick for a bit... it's water off a ducks back.... BECAUSE IT'S PERFECTLY NORMAL.

If an FA'er doesn't get laid it's cause for crippling anxiety, introspection and self evisceration and then a search for a "better strategy" (whatever the **** that means). It's basically the end of their world.

FA'ers need to stop giving a ****, their desperation reeks out of their pores, and accept that some people get laid more than others, and living your own life, rather than changing yourself to attract someone, is probably the most loyal and true thing for yourself, and also the most attractive thing to a girl.

manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500)
    Who cares? That's my point. If your life is based around meeting girls, you have a whole lot of growing to do. Landing an awesome chick is a bi-product of being an awesome dude. It just ****ing happens which no one seems to understand except for the dudes that keep having girls fall into their laps (non peasants). If you're simply not an interesting feller, good luck not being an FA.
    quit bull****ting , every guy wants a mate we are animals we live to screw women and eat.
    "Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die? ...Knowing that none of it will have meant anything once they do?"

Originally Posted by manletgenetics View Post
    quit bull****ting , every guy wants a mate we are animals we live to screw women and eat.
    Lol - no not everyone.

I work two jobs and go to school, girls aren't even on my top 10 list of priorities. Read my post above - it's perfectly normal to not have a girl and they shouldn't be your be all or end all.

Retard. Couldn't do half the **** I do if I had a girlfriend.

Girls like anything else shift in priorities in accordance to what is important at this point in your life. For me - work, school... travelling > all. Girls get in the way of 2 even perhaps 3 of those things because most of my travelling is intense partying not relaxing.

Why would I want a girl who would probably get in the way of what makes me happy right now?

lol at this guy.

brb not getting laid
    brb no attention from females
    brb always alone
    brb everyone else is getting laid

yeah i shouldn't care at all.

AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaDog3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I feel for you somewhat, but as others have said if you want to change you have to make changes. If you want to meet people you have to make an effort... church, charity, whatever. Some people are content in being negative nellys and never want to change. If you've got serious chemical issues then see a doctor.

Look, it worked for the 40 year old virgin so don't sell yourself so short.