Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: cop assaulted

Death Rattle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Death Rattle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Death Rattle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Death Rattle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Death Rattle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Death Rattle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Death Rattle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Death Rattle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Death Rattle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Death Rattle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Death Rattle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    By the way, this whole argument started because I asked why a policer officer's life is any more valuable than a defenceless civillian's. My dislike for police stems from my own personal experience with them on the whole, and I'm entitled to my opinion. What I find ludicrous is the people saying "police are good people, show them respect." Some of you seem to think that just because someone's a police officer, they're automatically a "good guy." No, very few cops actually put their life on the line on a day-to-day basis, and A LOT of them are just downright *******s. If I come across a good person who happens to be a police officer, then so be it, I'm obviously not going to hate them just because they're a cop. But WHY should I respect someone simply because of the title in front of their name? When a cop does something to earn my respect, I'll let you know. It hasn't happened so far, and I don't plan on holding my breath.
    Last edited by Death Rattle; 03-23-2005 at 09:26 PM.

Grock is just really nice. (+1000) Grock is just really nice. (+1000) Grock is just really nice. (+1000) Grock is just really nice. (+1000) Grock is just really nice. (+1000) Grock is just really nice. (+1000) Grock is just really nice. (+1000) Grock is just really nice. (+1000) Grock is just really nice. (+1000) Grock is just really nice. (+1000) Grock is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Death Rattle
    By the way, this whole argument started because I asked why a policer officer's life is any more valuable than a defenceless civillian's. My dislike for police stems from my own personal experience with them on the whole, and I'm entitled to my opinion. What I find ludicrous is the people saying "police are good people, show them respect." Some of you seem to think that just because someone's a police officer, they're automatically a "good guy." No, very few cops actually put their life on the line on a day-to-day basis, and A LOT of them are just downright *******s. If I come across a good person who happens to be a police officer, then so be it, I'm obviously not going to hate them just because they're a cop. But WHY should I respect someone simply because of the title in front of their name? When a cop does something to earn my respect, I'll let you know. It hasn't happened so far, and I don't plan on holding my breath.
    well said.
    This is Dr. Grock...i'm listening. :D

TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    By the way, this whole argument started because I asked why a policer officer's life is any more valuable than a defenceless civillian's.

The laws don't work like that, but whatever you want to beleive, go ahead.

crazycool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazycool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazycool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazycool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazycool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazycool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazycool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazycool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazycool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazycool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazycool has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My point exactly. If it had been an ordinary citizen he'd assaulted, he'd have gotten 7 years max.
    death rattle - think about it for a moment
    yes you're right, the penalties for assulting a police officer are higher then those for assulting an average citizen.
    why do you think that would be?

the police are in place to protect society. the purpose of punishment is to defer criminals from commiting crimes. the logic between these two is that the best balance between helping the police prevent crime and reducing criminals from comitting it, is to creat the maximum punishment for crimes against police. i'm not trying to simply this in order to make any reader think that i am patronizing, but this is why the laws exist. When a crime has been committed against you, you want the police to have more abilites then you when they respond to those crimes, right? you call them because they are allowed to brandish a firearm and have access to private records on individuals, so they have access to the most information. the trade-off is that you probably do not want every moron in your neighborhood being allowed to carry a sidearm and you probably also do not want everyone with an internet connection being allowed to look up your public record. So, in exchange, we hire and employ the police to do these tasks for us.
    And therefore, we consider crimes against police officers to be more culpable then those against the average citizen in the interst of common peace; so, if an average guy can get into a bar fight over a football game with the same crime and punishment as a criminal (like the guy in the video) beating a cop to a pulp, then do you think we treating each crime appropriately?

i ask this to everyone who has responded to this video with grudging comments against "beating cops" carrying higher offenses then the average fight.

AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by *ShaGGs*
    you also 'neg repped' me....well tried to anyway lol. Dude you cant neg rep with no rep points, and the funniest part was you left a comment so i knew that you wanted to neg me. I added to your red bar i hope you like it
    doesnt bother me. this board is not my life. its all good.

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AnabolicEngine
    doesnt bother me. this board is not my life. its all good.

sure it isnt

think this message you sent me proves otherwise
    Attached Images

crazycool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazycool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazycool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazycool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazycool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazycool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazycool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazycool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazycool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazycool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crazycool has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No, very few cops actually put their life on the line on a day-to-day basis
    The cop in the video was simply making a traffic stop and almost got killed by that guy. i think that the video completely disproves your statement - the very nature of being a cop is that even in the most routine day-to-day duties, you are constantly at risk of stumbling on a criminal who may try to kill you because you're wearing a badge.

AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000) AnabolicEngine is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sure it isnt

think this message you sent me proves otherwise
    like i said, the board isnt my life, im not hurt, its all good. see ya

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    like i said, the board isnt my life, im not hurt, its all good. see ya

yeah the crying you did in that message really proves your statement true

yeah the crying you did in that message really proves your statement true
    yea yea

Registered User Need 2Whey more's Avatar
    Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Way to put words in my mouth. All I said was that I had dealings with them. Now, if you must know, one of these instances involved me being handcuffed tight enough to cut of my circulation, having my face mashed against pavement while I was handcuffed, and then left in the back seat of a paddy wagon for over an hour. All because the music was too loud at a party and I tried to reason with the police. I was arrested for being "drunk and disorderly," even though I was doing nothing wrong. My friend was not only arrested, but pushed down the steps of a front porch by 3 police officers while he was handcuffed....just because he was "running his mouth."

But hey, since all cops are good, honest people that can do no wrong, and only wish to "serve and protect," I guess I MUST have been a little punk. I guess my friend MUST have deserved to get pushed down a flight of steps while he was handcuffed....I mean, asking what you did wrong and why you're being cuffed is just downright unacceptable.

Dude do you live in Toronto? If your not I went to a house party out in Richmond hill for all that are from Toronto. I saw police officers abuse there rights completely. They assaulted a teen by pushing him down a back porch, because he told the officer not to shine his light in his eyes one foot away. Another officer came and both of them cuffed him without giving him a reason to be arrested( there wasn't any). They all pulled there collapsable batons and started shoving people off this persons drive way saying you all have to go home and said if you don't leave "your gonna get it" while they waved those sticks.

I've yet to meet a decent cop and that's the honest truth. I used to work for a security company and the owner was an ex cop, biggest a-hole you could ever meet. This guy was racist and a show off wanna be tuff guy looking for a fight all the time. He was dismissed from the force for using excessive force and being racist during his trial. He would tell the other security officers when he would train them for self defense classes "if someone gives you $hit just break his arm". WTF

Police officers are just people and in no way perfect, just like some people try and make them out to be. I don't buy this "They have a tough job crap" so what we made you chose your career. I understand there's scum out in the world but don't treat everyone you meet like a criminal.
    Jeremiah 29:13

Everyone has all the answer's, except when it comes to their own life!

MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) MojoWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't remember anyone saying that all cops are good people. The argument is for the whole. There are far more good cops than there are bad. I grew up with an uncle who was a cop, and he was the biggest ******* I have ever known. I thought all cops were just big *******s that went around doing whatever they want on dumbass powertrip. I started actually treating cops like they were *******s, so in return I was treated like one. But I was the one actually being an *******. Saying all cops like to beat people and take advantage of their power is like saying all black people eat jambalaya and are hard workers. Grow up.
    Weight = 220
    Height = 5'9"
    Bodyfat = 7-10%
    Waist = 33 in.
    Chest = 49 in.
    Upper Arms = 18.5 in.
    Quads = 29 in.
    Calves = 19 in.

Flexibility = Awesomeness

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Need 2Whey more
    Another officer came and both of them cuffed him without giving him a reason to be arrested( there wasn't any).

cuffed doesn't equal arrested

it's perfectly within our rights to cuff you on a scene for our protection until everything is figured out

I Love You has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I Love You has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I Love You has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I Love You has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I Love You has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I Love You has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I Love You has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I Love You has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I Love You has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I Love You has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I Love You has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by bigpoppaproppy

it's perfectly within our rights to cuff you on a scene for our protection until everything is figured out

Exactly.

The skinny 110lb punk could have been on Creatine.
    Last edited by I Love You; 03-26-2005 at 09:28 AM.

TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I see what you're saying, but for legal purposes, it does.

Arrested means simply that they've been told they can't leave. Miranda and all that.

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TDW586
    I see what you're saying, but for legal purposes, it does.

Arrested means simply that they've been told they can't leave. Miranda and all that.

well, for how he means it, not "legally"

Registered User trainevenharder's Avatar
    trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Women shouldn't be allowed to be police officers in my opinion...

Bigpoppa: Would you want a female partner to look after your back?

Originally Posted by trainevenharder
    Women shouldn't be allowed to be police officers in my opinion...

Bigpoppa: Would you want a female partner to look after your back?
    I'll answer: if she's mean enough to make up for the strength disadvantage and can shoot, sure.

Women also have the advantage of seeming less threatening to men when attempting verbal de-escalation.

Registered User trainevenharder's Avatar
    trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'll answer: if she's mean enough to make up for the strength disadvantage and can shoot, sure.

Women also have the advantage of seeming less threatening to men when attempting verbal de-escalation.
    For one, women are naturally weaker..there are many times when resorting to a firearm is not an option, or when they simply don't have time to draw their guns...

While women have the advantage of seeming less threatening, they are also more likely not to be taken seriously by criminals..

Originally Posted by trainevenharder
    For one, women are naturally weaker..there are many times when resorting to a firearm is not an option, or when they simply don't have time to draw their guns...

While women have the advantage of seeming less threatening, they are also more likely not to be taken seriously by criminals..

Really, ya don't say?

There are also tasers, and batons, and OC/CS/CN sprays, et cetera. BGrute physical force is not the best way of dealing with hostility.

There are times when brute force is the answer and hand-to-hand fighting is necessary. That's what I'm good for, my partner does not necessarily need to be.

And, again, sure, some criminals may not take a woman seriously. They damned well will take me seriously. But they may see me as a threat and be less likely to submit without violence. A woman has the advantage there.

Strength and weaknesses. The advantages of the one make up for the disadvantages of the other.

SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlifta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So why would you want to put him in for 25 years?

With 60, that's pretty much life for a guy that age. He must have been a habitual felon or otherwise there is no way he could get that much for assault on an officer.

Despite what the ignorant persons on this thread have stated, assault on an officer is roughly equivalent to assault on a citizen.

He has been incapacitated. If he would do that to an officer...what would he do to a woman who burned dinner? Or a man who argued with him in a bar?

He is a predator. A dangerous man. A malignant tumor on society.
    Dude I agree with you 110%
    I like to deadlift.

Still getting swole off bread and water.

Martin Luther King Jr. rolls around in his grave everytime Kanye West opens his nasty lookin, wired up, babyfood eatin, **** talkin, dik suckin mouth. ---Grind4Mine

MONEY CASH HOES is not very well liked. (-100) MONEY CASH HOES is not very well liked. (-100) MONEY CASH HOES is not very well liked. (-100) MONEY CASH HOES is not very well liked. (-100) MONEY CASH HOES is not very well liked. (-100) MONEY CASH HOES is not very well liked. (-100) MONEY CASH HOES is not very well liked. (-100) MONEY CASH HOES is not very well liked. (-100) MONEY CASH HOES is not very well liked. (-100) MONEY CASH HOES is not very well liked. (-100) MONEY CASH HOES is not very well liked. (-100)
    If you were any more naive I'd be able to sell you ocean front property in Kansas. I'm not spewing hatred of cops without my own justification, little boy. I've known close to a dozen through friends and relatives, and had more than enough dealings with them in my teenage years to draw an opinion of them. Contrary to what you've been led to believe, not all of them are out there to help others. And the only difference some of them are out there for is the difference in thier pocket books.

Hopefully, one day a trooper will pull you over, think your mouth is a bit too smart, haul you out of the car and lay a third degree ass whompin' on ya. See if that doesn't change your tune.
    lol you rule

MONEY CASH HOES is not very well liked. (-100) MONEY CASH HOES is not very well liked. (-100) MONEY CASH HOES is not very well liked. (-100) MONEY CASH HOES is not very well liked. (-100) MONEY CASH HOES is not very well liked. (-100) MONEY CASH HOES is not very well liked. (-100) MONEY CASH HOES is not very well liked. (-100) MONEY CASH HOES is not very well liked. (-100) MONEY CASH HOES is not very well liked. (-100) MONEY CASH HOES is not very well liked. (-100) MONEY CASH HOES is not very well liked. (-100)
    again, nothing i can do, i'll just have to deal with it. you win, pops. peace
    dont give up son! i want you to FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHTFIGHT FIGHT FIGHTFIGHT FIGHT FIGHTFIGHT FIGHT FIGHTFIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Way to put words in my mouth. All I said was that I had dealings with them. Now, if you must know, one of these instances involved me being handcuffed tight enough to cut of my circulation, having my face mashed against pavement while I was handcuffed, and then left in the back seat of a paddy wagon for over an hour. All because the music was too loud at a party and I tried to reason with the police. I was arrested for being "drunk and disorderly," even though I was doing nothing wrong. My friend was not only arrested, but pushed down the steps of a front porch by 3 police officers while he was handcuffed....just because he was "running his mouth."

But hey, since all cops are good, honest people that can do no wrong, and only wish to "serve and protect," I guess I MUST have been a little punk. I guess my friend MUST have deserved to get pushed down a flight of steps while he was handcuffed....I mean, asking what you did wrong and why you're being cuffed is just downright unacceptable.

Thats nothing compared to what I been through. One time the police cuffed me because one saw me take a Starburst candy from the store. He kicked me in the kneecaps and penis and slammed his NIGHTSTICK on my head. Mind you I had surgery to repair my head two weeks earlier so I was pretty much unconscious in the backseat- Then this police officer named Eric Grimes attacked me in the station with another nightstick for no reason, poking me in the head and balls. I will never forget that unfortunate situation

Well I respect cops and all, but where I´m from, school security officer bosses train school security guards to ¨drop kick and bodyslam little kids parents to the ground like b-tches¨. That was in the newspaper with this head security boss under scrutiny

mtnbike4522 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtnbike4522 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtnbike4522 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtnbike4522 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtnbike4522 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtnbike4522 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtnbike4522 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtnbike4522 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtnbike4522 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtnbike4522 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtnbike4522 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I got pulled over on the freeway once, pulled out at gun point by 7 cops, had the drug dogs search my car, arrested, hauled to the station and questioned for 3 hours all because my "racial profile fit that of somebody that was dangerous"

**** cops

Originally Posted by mtnbike4522
    I got pulled over on the freeway once, pulled out at gun point by 7 cops, had the drug dogs search my car, arrested, hauled to the station and questioned for 3 hours all because my "racial profile fit that of somebody that was dangerous"

**** cops
    Nightstick abuse is worse

mtnbike4522 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtnbike4522 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtnbike4522 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtnbike4522 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtnbike4522 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtnbike4522 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtnbike4522 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtnbike4522 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtnbike4522 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtnbike4522 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mtnbike4522 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    very true.. I am lucky that thoes ****s did not club me half to death

Originally Posted by mtnbike4522
    very true.. I am lucky that thoes ****s did not club me half to death
    STOP SAYING THAT