ForeverBleak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cheat Days / Carb-Protein Diet?

Hey all, I just had a quick question, I know that protein is the best for helpin the muscles build, and I hear that getting carbs with your protein is even better. So then wouldnt cheat days also be beneficial if you were to grab a fastfood meal? Plenty of carbs and if you eat the right things protein with it.

K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Fast food=too many refined carbs and unhealthy fats.
    A king may move a man, a father may claim a son. But remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God you cannot say "but I was told by others to do thus" or that "virtue was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice. Remember that.

Stand N Strong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yaa.....fast food isent the way to go
    bench 205
    squat 315
    dead 315
    Weight-155

Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just have a bowl of 2 extra of oats or something thats healthy. Dont turn to fast food as a source for carbs. Thats just using as an excuse to cheat, if you want to cheat then cheat right, if you just want to up you cals and carbs to surprise you metabolism go for the healthy stuff. =]
    My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120830451

April 2004 - 270lbs 40% bodyfat
    Now - 207lbs 12% bodyfat
    Goal - 205lbs <10%

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

Goldzilla 4:69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goldzilla 4:69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goldzilla 4:69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goldzilla 4:69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goldzilla 4:69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goldzilla 4:69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goldzilla 4:69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goldzilla 4:69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goldzilla 4:69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goldzilla 4:69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goldzilla 4:69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ForeverBleak
    Hey all, I just had a quick question, I know that protein is the best for helpin the muscles build, and I hear that getting carbs with your protein is even better. So then wouldnt cheat days also be beneficial if you were to grab a fastfood meal? Plenty of carbs and if you eat the right things protein with it.
    You sir, are an idiot.

ForeverBleak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like to look at it more like inexpierenced and trying to learn...thanks for the help though.

Its F***ing KETO TIME! shrugs or drugs's Avatar
    shrugs or drugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrugs or drugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrugs or drugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrugs or drugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrugs or drugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrugs or drugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrugs or drugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrugs or drugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrugs or drugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrugs or drugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrugs or drugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Goldzilla 4:69
    You sir, are an idiot.
    haha
    Cutting Keto, Rippetoes (Date started: 12 jan,09)
    Weight: starting weight 186
    7/28/08 -176 lbs|1/19/09 -176.6|1/24/09 -174.4
    Goal weight: 160-155 lbs
    Goal bodyfat:12%
    ----------------------------------
    Stack:E/C/A -Controlled Labs Green Magnitude - Controlled Labs Orange Triad - Optimum Nutrition 100% whey - Higer Power BCAA 1000 - prima force zma - Ax Mass Fx
    ---------------------
    NOT NOW CHIEF! IM IN THE F***ING ZONE!
    LIGHT WEIGHT BABY! - ronnie