Registered User Chris_Tha_Build's Avatar
    Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Pain in groin and lower back doing leg lifts

ive sprained my ankle rite and i thought il do some ab workouts i was doing leg lifts ..

Lieing straight on my back lifting my legs straight 3-4 cms off the ground and holding it for 1min x 5 reps and my lower back and groin are hurting is that normal or something wrong
    The Greatest Pleasure In Life Is Doing Things People Say You Can Not .

I dont suffer from insanity i love every moment of it :)

Its All In The Brain...

Registered User Chris_Tha_Build's Avatar
    Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    any 1?
    The Greatest Pleasure In Life Is Doing Things People Say You Can Not .

I dont suffer from insanity i love every moment of it :)

Its All In The Brain...

icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i hope you had a slight bend in your knees when doing them.

if your legs were lifted of the ground and were as staright as a plank tht puts stress on your lower back. i learned the hard way and have back problems.

if you still wannt to do do keep a slight bend in your knees so not all the pressure is on your back
    Starting Weight: 125lbs - dec 2004
    Weight Now: 190lbs - April 2009
    Future Goal: 200lbs
    Height: 5ft 8inches
    Training Time: 4years 5Months

Updated: April 09
    Pic is in my Profile!!
    65lbs gained - 4years 2Months

" Bodybuilding starts from the fridge! that doesnt mean deadlift it! " LOL