fragleROCK420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fragleROCK420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

!?Meals while Bulking?!

Whats up everyone? I am an beginner/intermediate weight lifter and I just had a couple of questions about bulking up. I go to an academy so I can only eat 3 meals a day (when the cafeteria is open). Im just starting the bulking routine and I realize that you are supposed to eat anywhere between 6-8 meals a day. What can I do in between the three meals to compete with the 6-8 meals i am supposed to be taking in daily. I am currently using Nlarge2 and I make peanut butter sandwiches throughout the day. Also how much Nlarge should I take in? I usually drink 1 shake in the morning, 1 post workout and 1 before bed, is this okay? Thanks for the help and ohh ya, im currently 6'1, and 170 pounds and going up, up UP!!!! Thanks---

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sounds good.. thats when to take nlarge.. as far as eating six meals, n large is basially a meal, so you are getting around 6 meals.. so keep it up

seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    6 meals are good but make sure you're getting the right amount of calories per pound of bodyweight. You're bulking, not cutting, so there's no poitn hodling back on eating. Go wild

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wild on the good food.. eating a bag of chips every hour will just hurt you =)..

seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    True, true.