Rush92821 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Whey Protein Shake During Workout

I have read that you should drink your protein shake before 45 minutes after your workout and I was wondering, would it do more beneftical if I drank it during my workout, keeping me hydrated and having my dose of protein?

Thanks, Cheers!

GuineaLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuineaLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuineaLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuineaLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuineaLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuineaLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuineaLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuineaLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuineaLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuineaLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GuineaLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it wont hurt, you cant get enough protein, but theres really no need, post workout is good enough

RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000)
    IMO there is no need to drink a shake during your workout. I mean your workouts should only be an hour max, so if you have a meal before and then a shake right after you should have plenty of nutrition to fuel your workout.
    My Training Journal...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=608812

"Chris = Awesomeness" :)

Check out...

http://www.redpointfitness.com/

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Unless you're going to be training for longer than an hour, there's no need for one IMO.

The main reason you'd be drinking the shake during your workout in this case would be for its carbohydrate content which suppresses cortisol levels.

Check out alan_aragon's Pre/During//Post Workout Nutrition article in the Nutrition section for more info.

montoni86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) montoni86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) montoni86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) montoni86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) montoni86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) montoni86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) montoni86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) montoni86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) montoni86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) montoni86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) montoni86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    your going to regret drinking a shake during your workout. You will prob start burping the **** up, and feel bloated.

I would stick to a pre-workout meal for energy and then a post workout shake.