Thread: What about...

Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

What about...

What about using both ONE and ONE+?

Buy 1 bottle of each and use the "moderate" dose of ONE+ (lasts 3-4 weeks) and then use the "hardcore" dose of ONE (lasts about a month)?

All in all your ratio of 1-test to 4-AD would be tilted more to the 1-test side...

4 week cycle, how does it sound?!
    "TO GROW YOU MUST EAT LIKE A ****LIAN REFUGEE. EAT AS IF YOU WILL NEVER GET ANOTHER MEAL AGAIN. EAT UNTIL YOU THROW UP, THEN EAT MORE." - Hobbit_Boy

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    that's a lot of cash, and remember this is a steroid you are using, don't throw caution completely to the wind, I think you should use a half dose of each if you want to try something like that or just take the one at a "hardcore" dose by itself

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Manteca
    that's a lot of cash, and remember this is a steroid you are using, don't throw caution completely to the wind, I think you should use a half dose of each if you want to try something like that or just take the one at a "hardcore" dose by itself

I agree.

This is a REAL STEROID -- I don't think people who have never even done prohormones (or those who just done like 1000mg/day orally), really know what they are getting into.

I weighed myself again tonight, and I am up another 4 lbs. That is 9lbs in 10 days, and I was already on 4-ADerm and a mass phase when I started -- and I am using 40% less than the new dose of ONE+

It is not going to hurt anything for people to go moderate -- at least for the first week or two.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    well as far as the $$ is concerned, it would be 160$ for each product versus 120$ for 2 bottles of ONE+

I understand that this is a "real steroid" ... I was planning on doing a topical fina cycle anyway but may postpone it for cutting instead. I already have all the nolv/clomid on hand and am just waiting till after I get back from break to start.
    "TO GROW YOU MUST EAT LIKE A ****LIAN REFUGEE. EAT AS IF YOU WILL NEVER GET ANOTHER MEAL AGAIN. EAT UNTIL YOU THROW UP, THEN EAT MORE." - Hobbit_Boy

Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000)

PAR

Since ONE+ is a real steroid will any anti-estrogens such as varitaise be needed during a cycle? And do you recomend 2wks on 2wks off or a regular 6-8wk cycle as done with pro-hormones?

Have you noticed any side effects?

How much charge for shipping?

Thanks, Keep us posted?

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: PAR

Originally posted by Scorpio
    Since ONE+ is a real steroid will any anti-estrogens such as varitaise be needed during a cycle? And do you recomend 2wks on 2wks off or a regular 6-8wk cycle as done with pro-hormones?

Have you noticed any side effects?

How much charge for shipping?

Thanks, Keep us posted?
    1-test does not aromatize, so it is not a concern. 4-AD converts to test, which will aromatize, but it is very unlikely to give you gyno. Mostly just water retention, as far as negative effects.

I think either 2 on, 4 off, or a regular 8 week.

Only side effect noticed so far is that it burns and itches a bit in some people, particularly on freshly shaved skin.

Shipping is $5
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

mflair2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mflair2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mflair2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mflair2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mflair2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mflair2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mflair2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mflair2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mflair2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mflair2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mflair2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    >>This is a REAL STEROID -- I don't think people who have never >>even done prohormones (or those who just done like >>1000mg/day orally), really know what they are getting into.

i'm very impressed with your warning PAR...i think alot of people are putting "ONE" in a league byitself...somewhere inbetween PH & Steriods...but not actually considering it a "REAL STERIOD"
    "To be the man, you have to beat the man" Ric Flair 1981

Originally posted by mflair2000

i'm very impressed with your warning PAR...i think alot of people are putting "ONE" in a league byitself...somewhere inbetween PH & Steriods...but not actually considering it a "REAL STERIOD"

I was actually wary of doing it because it could easily be viewed as a marketing gimmick -- like "It is SOOOOOOO strong"/"dangerously hard-core" kind of thing, but there are people talking about doing 500+mg a day and such, which I don't think they really understand.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000)

Par

Why did you choose ONE+ over ONE?

What is your opinion on gains when comparing the two?
    also hard-core dosing vs moderate dosing?

Would you see gains off a 4wk cycle of ONE? or do you need at least 8wks?

Im wondering that same thing. Im worried that an 8 week cycle will really shut you down, a higher dosed 4 week cycle might be more effective. Hit it hard, hit it short. Of course im no expert.

Ive never heard of a 2 week on 2 week off cycle before, even with *REAL* steroids such as halo,test,primo,sust,decca,ect. What are the advantages to this?

I just mentioned 2 on 2 off because that is what most spray androgen labels recommend.

I am thinking 6-8 weeks would be much more effective. Although dosing is still a question.

Anything over 2 weeks will pretty much completely shut you down.

2 on 2 off may be enough to recover each time, but I doubt it. I think after 2 or 3 cycles, you will be right where you would have been if you had taken 4-6 weeks straight.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

Re: Par

Why did you choose ONE+ over ONE?

What is your opinion on gains when comparing the two?
    also hard-core dosing vs moderate dosing?

Would you see gains off a 4wk cycle of ONE? or do you need at least 8wks?

Chose ONE+ over ONE because that was going to be the only product. I chose it as the product because the 4-AD provides some estrogen which will increase gains, both real and temorary (i.e. water), so I expected that it would get the more favorable feedback.

I have gained 9 lbs in 10days off of ONE+, and was already on 4-ADerm and a mass phase, so that takes water weight out of the equation, so yes, you would see gains on a 4 week cycle, but you are going to lose some because natural test will be suppressed. With 8 week cycles, you will still lose some, but probably not much more, and you will have built much more.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

Thanks for the info bro! keep us posted.

Thanks for the info bro! keep us posted.

There is also an update from another beta user on the info page.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i have theory , so fell free to pelt me with eggs if you disagree.i have used syntrax's pentabol extreme in the past and was thinking of using it with ONE.i think because of ONE being a 5-alpha it would help with estrogen.

Originally posted by wojo
    i have theory , so fell free to pelt me with eggs if you disagree.i have used syntrax's pentabol extreme in the past and was thinking of using it with ONE.i think because of ONE being a 5-alpha it would help with estrogen.

That would work fine. I have even suggested -- gasp -- "andro" to help with 1-AD libido problems
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I dunno though. No estrogen from 1-test, little to no estrogen from 5AD. I fail to see the point of using an estrogen agonist as 5AD in conjunction with a non-aromatizing hormone.

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by Par Deus
    That would work fine. I have even suggested -- gasp -- "andro" to help with 1-AD libido problems
    Perhaps we should pelt you with eggs ?

wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    cool i am wearing my catchers equipment , bet you can't hit me.

seriously though i fiquired that in the benefit of using the 4-diol was the slight amount of estrogen then why not opt for the straight line.by the way i think alot of people are wrong about P.E , this supp. worked amazingly well.

i think i have too much time on my hands so thanks for humoring me

Well the pentabol would indeed, in conjunction with an aromatizing hormone be very good in enhancing gluconeogenisis and promoting androgen receptor upgrades, due to heightened estrogenic action. That's a fact. But depending on the dose taken and the sort of thing you stack with it, the risk is a bit high. WIth a Nor-diol one wouldn't need a whole lot to cause a problem.

Methandriol, classified as a steroid is basically a methylated 5AD. It too is rarely used these days due to the increase in estrogenic activity. Imagine stacking that with testosterone ...

But when stacking it with a non-aromatizing hormone... I've seen nothing that supports the fact that 5AD causes the estrogenic activity itself. Which means its effect would be small.