JtSmooth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JtSmooth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JtSmooth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JtSmooth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JtSmooth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation ******best Basic Supplement Program*******

hey these are the supplements i am on right now i am bulking and i only really want the essentials and stuff that really works so tell me what you think if you would change anything etc

BASIC/ESSENTIAL:

protein-anywhey,issolate better-6-8/ day + food

glutamine- wakeup, preworkout, before bed

creatine monohydrate- mid morning, postworkout,(when loading take 2 extra servings,do not cycle, no need)

l-arginine- 30mins before every meal(make two of those pre and post workout)

multivitamin- 2 times a day, any type just make sure you get enough in

zma-before bed (make your own its cheaper)
    zinc gluconate
    magnesium
    b-6 or b complex

------> still decideing, mass amounts of BCAA sipped throughout the day in a drink.look up BCAA in search go to xtend "iv" experement best is seing good gains and only in week 2 gain 5lbs. tell me what you think

EXTRAS:
    milk thistle (liver detox) - 2 times/ day

omega3-6-9 - 2times/day -essential fatty acids

ginko biloba- 2times/day- memory and mind

joint complex- 2 times / day - joint protection

b-complex- 2times / day- b vitamins have many anabolic propertys(you can never have enough vitamins)

this is my supplements i consider very important to body building if you guys can think of any that arnt on there post a message,also i just started with the argenine but i hear that all no2 really is is this stuff. drink it with diet soda to balance ph level and BOOM you have homemade no2, vasodilation extreme, alot cheaper too.

tell me what you think of the mass amounts of bcaa if you dosed with them, thanks(READ THAT ARTICLE)

cool/payce