Glasseater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool going through costoms with prohormones

Im in europe at the moment I got a hold of some nordiol and 4ad. Im here for another month and then im flying back to canada. Just wondering what would happen if i tried bringing all that with some nolvadex with me to canada. Would i be in sh$t if i they find them while going through costoms? or would they just take it away?

SVTFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SVTFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SVTFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SVTFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SVTFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SVTFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SVTFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SVTFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SVTFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SVTFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SVTFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Glasseater
    Im in europe at the moment I got a hold of some nordiol and 4ad. Im here for another month and then im flying back to canada. Just wondering what would happen if i tried bringing all that with some nolvadex with me to canada. Would i be in sh$t if i they find them while going through costoms? or would they just take it away?
    Its an illegal substance, much like drugs. If you have little, they could get you. If you have lots, they could get you on all kinds of things.

Ming has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd just put it in cheap vitamin bottles, I don't see how they'd know the difference.
    Lay-tah. I like to play with things a while... Before annihilation.