Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    FightClub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightClub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightClub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightClub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightClub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightClub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightClub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hmmmm

Originally Posted by Deadgame
    Perhaps but look at a pitbull, contray to popular belief the dog is geneticaly predispostion to be willing to fight to the death.
    You seem to know as little about the APBT as you do about the fight game.

TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FightClub

Anybody who refers to a "fight game" in a thread regarding street fighting has no call to tell anyone they don't know what they're talking about, okay?

FightClub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightClub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightClub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightClub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightClub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightClub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FightClub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sure

[QUOTE=TDW586]

I've seen college wrestlers get the **** beaten out of them in street fights. And I've seen them win.

That's too broad of a statement.

No street fighter I know will back off of a fight because he finds out the guy is a college wrestler.

It's really hard to shoot when they break your jaw with that first sucker punch.
    I'm sure! It takes alot to wrestle at the next level. Maybe the wrestlers you know are wannabes; but collegiate wrestlers are no easy take downs pun intended. I should also say that most of the collegiate wrestlers I know came from pretty big programs. So maybe a litte broad. As far as getting your jaw broke I will say that I have shot on several guys and it is totally unexpected.

52 Wins 4 Loses 49 KOs Deadgame's Avatar
    Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000)
    I raised and bred pitbulls for over ten years but yeah thanks anyway
    I have only two regrets: I didn't shoot Henry Clay and I didn't hang John C. Calhoun.

"A race of people is like an individual man; until it uses its own talent, takes pride in its own history, expresses its own culture, affirms its own selfhood, it can never fulfill itself." Malcolm X

1000 plus, reps returned

Millionaires are made from talent and intellect; not the major you selected when you're coming out of high school. Warren Buffett

Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000) Deadgame is just really nice. (+1000)
    [QUOTE=FightClub]
    Originally Posted by Saint Patrick
    Reply=FightClub
    I truly don't agree w/ that statement. If we are to believe this then we are to believe too that other athletes are made in the womb. That would include bodybuilders.
    Um I guess genetics are not decided in the womb?
    I have only two regrets: I didn't shoot Henry Clay and I didn't hang John C. Calhoun.

"A race of people is like an individual man; until it uses its own talent, takes pride in its own history, expresses its own culture, affirms its own selfhood, it can never fulfill itself." Malcolm X

1000 plus, reps returned

Millionaires are made from talent and intellect; not the major you selected when you're coming out of high school. Warren Buffett

PM me

I raised and bred pitbulls for over ten years but yeah thanks anyway
    BS the rest. PM me and we can talk dogs.

TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=FightClub]
    Originally Posted by TDW586

I'm sure! It takes alot to wrestle at the next level. Maybe the wrestlers you know are wannabes; but collegiate wrestlers are no easy take downs pun intended. I should also say that most of the collegiate wrestlers I know came from pretty big programs. So maybe a litte broad. As far as getting your jaw broke I will say that I have shot on several guys and it is totally unexpected.
    I'm not saying that college wrestling can't be used to win a fight, I'm just saying it's far from unbeatable in a street fight.

BS the rest. PM me and we can talk dogs.
    Why would I want to talk dogs with someone as disrespectful you? You won't get far in the dog game or in life with that attitude.

1000 plus, reps returned

Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ROFL @ ownage in this thread.

I don't agree that killers are born. I've made MANY wet-behind-the-ear types into hardcore, sand-pounding Marines... that could no doubt take 98% of the trolls on this board.

I've seen timid mamma's boys turn into very exceptional fighters.

Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Let me also add that most little guys have high hopes in paper-tiger martial arts because they want to think that they can stay skinny and lazy, and still beat a bigger guy in a fight.

1) size matters
    2) strength matters
    3) good striking can save your life
    4) 90% of fights that go unstopped end up on the ground

Anyone who's ever fought without people stopping it 30 sec. after it started, knows these things.

Originally Posted by Kroms_laugh
    ROFL @ ownage in this thread.

I don't agree that killers are born. I've made MANY wet-behind-the-ear types into hardcore, sand-pounding Marines... that could no doubt take 98% of the trolls on this board.

I've seen timid mamma's boys turn into very exceptional fighters.
    How did you test your newly transformed killers?The thing that is in them that makes them question themselves or lack the confidence is still in there. Although they may seem to have made leaps and bounds in some areas put them in a situation that brings that stress on and they will begin to question everything they think they know.

1000 plus, reps returned

I

Now, your probably wonder what should martial art should you take. I know this because more than likely everything I have said so far went right over your head. Martial Arts in general are worthless. There I said it flame away. It seems everybody and their mother's brother has opened a gym and promises to teach everything from karate to ninjitsu. The fact is in order to make money and remain profitable these gyms can not really produce the environment needed for you to succeed in any discipline. In other words little Johnny's mom is not going to pay 200 bucks a month to see her son come home beat up everyday. Now granted there are some gyms out there that cater to no holds barred fighting tournaments and offer just what you need but they are far a few between.Most real fighters are *******s and that type of mentality is not really found at the local strip mall or shopping center.

I don't really want to get into what's better ground fighting or strikes because it could go on forever. I will point out some-things that may help you with your decision on how to become a better bad ass since you have read this far and realize you were a natural born killer in the womb, come from a broken home and last but not least are a big time *******. In your general day to day activities the need for self defense will not come from the ground! The average bully, robber, kid who nailed your girlfriend will not be looking to wrestle on the ground with you but to knock you the Fook out period. You objective is to strike back , hard and then have the option of getting out of there fast. The last thing you want to do it be caught up in a wrestling match while three of his buddies look on. Nothing invites a coward to take a free shot like a guy who has his hands tied up with his buddy tussling on the ground. You want to keep your options open and grappling cuts that in half. It's a nice compliment to any arsenal but in most practical applications it can be very risky in the real world. If your planning on competing then its a must but I would guess if your reading this then you aren't.

The simplest thing for you to do to raise your bad ass level is to get out a phone book and look up a boxing gym that is in a crappy part of town. You are more likely to find other bad asses to spar with and also learn a nifty craft.Do your research and the more unpleasant the place seems the better.I hope this helps and some of you found it entertaining.
    WOW this whole post is riddled w/ foolish statements.

First, I would trade all my boxing skills in for take down/grappling. Most fights end with both on the ground. Don't confuse wrestling w/ take down/grappling.

Second, what does the location of the gym have to do w/ the quality of trainers?

Third, you can punch me when I have their buddy in an arm bar; but after I break his arm I will try my best to do the same to you.

Fourth, you said that most real fighters are *******s. I know several Pride, ToughMan, and UFC fighters and not even half are *******s. Maybe I just got lucky.

How did you test your newly transformed killers?
    How did I test them? I put them up against my 6'4'' - 245 pound 1st Degree Black Belt Instructor Trainer for the Marine Corps Martial Arts program. He only failed one of my 25 guys.

The thing that is in them that makes them question themselves or lack the confidence is still in there. Although they may seem to have made leaps and bounds in some areas put them in a situation that brings that stress on and they will begin to question everything they think they know.
    LOL. Okay.

Look, you've got your opinion, I've got mine.
    Last edited by Kroms_laugh; 03-26-2005 at 01:40 PM.

WOW this whole post is riddled w/ foolish statements.

First, I would trade all my boxing skills in for take down/grappling. Most fights end with both on the ground. Don't confuse wrestling w/ take down/grappling.

Second, what does the location of the gym have to do w/ the quality of trainers?

Third, you can punch me when I have their buddy in an arm bar; but after I break his arm I will try my best to do the same to you.

Fourth, you said that most real fighters are *******s. I know several Pride, ToughMan, and UFC fighters and not even half are *******s. Maybe I just got lucky.
    Go ahead brake my buddies arm while iam punching you in the head

Good fighters on average are from poor areas or low incomes. Don't believe me ? Do some research.

Maybe you being a fan or groupie might have something to do with the fact they are just so nice to you.

1000 plus, reps returned

How did I test them? I put them up against my 6'4'' - 245 pound 1st Degree Black Belt Instructor Trainer for the Marine Corps Martial Arts program. He only failed one of my 25 guys.

LOL. Okay.

Look, you've got your opinion, I've got mine.
    It was in a controled setting,That can make all the diffenrence in the world. Its my thread its my job to argue my point Kroms lol

1000 plus, reps returned

Funny

Why would I want to talk dogs with someone as disrespectful you? You won't get far in the dog game or in life with that attitude.
    Truth hurts. Like I said BS the rest. I have some top dogs and one day you will see me in UFC. As far as life; you know nothing about my life. Also how did I disrespect you?

It was in a controled setting,That can make all the diffenrence in the world. Its my thread its my job to argue my point Kroms lol
    I know, bro... my point is that guys who are born weak and soft CAN become exceptional fighters.

Where do you fight?

Truth hurts. Like I said BS the rest. I have some top dogs and one day you will see me in UFC. As far as life; you know nothing about my life. Also how did I disrespect you?
    Top dogs? In what the AKC?

1000 plus, reps returned

Girls rolleyes

Go ahead brake my buddies arm while iam punching you in the head

Good fighters on average are from poor areas or low incomes. Don't believe me ? Do some research.

Maybe you being a fan or groupie might have something to do with the fact they are just so nice to you.
    What city you fight out of? What fighters did you meet that were *******s? First you said fighters are made in the womb now you say that it's ones social/economical background that makes them"Good" fighters please tell us more.

What city you fight out of? What fighters did you meet that were *******s? First you said fighters are made in the womb now you say that it's ones social/economical background that makes them"Good" fighters please tell us more.
    The simple fact is most hardcore or "real"gyms or Dojos are located in poor areas. You can take it for what its worth. I didn't change anything I have posted thus far so quit trying to make it sound like I have.

1000 plus, reps returned

The simple fact is most hardcore or "real"gyms or Dojos are located in poor areas.
    A) True.

The gym I study in is in the garage of house located in a lower-class side of town. The guy spends every dime he has on equipment. Right now, we've got about 6 guys... most are pretty good fighters.

The simple fact is most hardcore or "real"gyms or Dojos are located in poor areas. You can take it for what its worth. I didn't change anything I have posted thus far so quit trying to make it sound like I have.
    It seems that you can't answer any questions or debate sensibly, so why do you post?

A) True.

The gym I study in is in the garage of house located in a lower-class side of town. The guy spends every dime he has on equipment. Right now, we've got about 6 guys... most are pretty good fighters.
    So when you go to gyms ran by UFC fighters that are in the middle of nowhere or in decent areas they are not "real" gyms. Give me a break.

It seems that you can't answer any questions or debate sensibly, so why do you post?
    If you expect me to name fighters that are *******s get real. Other than that you have posted nothing to debate. Should I bring a buddy over so you can work on his arm while I punch you in the face to test your arguement

1000 plus, reps returned

If you expect me to name fighters that are *******s get real. Other than that you have posted nothing to debate. Should I bring a buddy over so you can work on his arm while I punch you in the face to test your arguement
    I have a even better idea. PM me and I will tell you where I train and maybe we can hook up one day.

BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the art of argument is not a cyclical debate where the same points are brought up over and over while being ignored by the opposing party.
    lol.

I have a even better idea. PM me and I will tell you where I train and maybe we can hook up one day.
    First you want to talk about dogs and now you want a date.

1000 plus, reps returned

Originally Posted by BIGnaturalBROCK
    the art of argument is not a cyclical debate where the same points are brought up over and over while being ignored by the opposing party.
    lol.
    I have attacked every point that he has tried to make. He can't do the same. My guess is that he is intellectually challenged.

I have attacked every point that he has tried to make. He can't do the same. My guess is that he is intellectually challenged.
    Must be from taking to many punches. Your vast knowledge on the art of fisticuffs is legendary. The shear fact you go to a UFC gym and your name is fightclub screams legit

1000 plus, reps returned

biggash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Who Cares. Fight On All You,"i'm The Man", Bad Asses.