Thread: These nuts.

Morpheus_Ecto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

These nuts.

Which nuts are the best and why?

I've had walnuts in highest favor for some time now, usually tossing about a handful into my salad; they're a decent source for fiber, protein (minimal), and antioxidants, and they're loaded with omega-3's. But I'm always open to someone telling me there's something better to eat a lot of everyday.

expers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) expers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) expers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) expers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) expers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) expers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) expers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) expers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) expers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) expers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) expers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    almonds are very good, but expensive. if price is a concern you're best off going with peanuts/peanutbutter, sort of a 'poor man's' almond.

SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SaintPatty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Walnuts are the highest in Omega 3's (pretty sure), which is a plus.
    I'm not in this for the trophy; I'm in it for the hypertrophy.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    reading magazines and articles almonds have been ranked the highest because of fat/pro content.. walnuts are high in omega 3's.. but lots of people magainzes/articles relate that almonds are the best to grab.. they are a tad bit expesnive.. but you can always mess with those weighing machines at ur local supermarket

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Almonds/walnuts > Peanuts
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nhemmie7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anyone ever use those almond slivers that are basically for salads and come in a zip loc kind of bag? I love those, and if im correct they are fairly cheap.

rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love putting pecans/walnuts together in the oven for 5-10 mins at 350.. comes out tasting sooooooooooooooooooooooo good.

fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like toasting Pecans or Almonds and topping them with a cinnamon / splenda blend. Its darn tasty.
    I am not afraid... I was born to do this!

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Tranformation of The Week
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/transm94.htm

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am an almond guy but yes they can get expensive
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales
    Alex@TopSecretNutrition.com

Contest Prep Coach
    Workout and Nutrition Programs
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fates_child03 View Post
    I like toasting Pecans or Almonds and topping them with a cinnamon / splenda blend. Its darn tasty.
    Yeah it is, I was just about to say that when I saw the post above yours LOL
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I had to switch from Almonds to Peanuts due to cost.

At the same time, a side benefit of peanuts is you get more pieces to eat even though the serving size is the same (28g).

tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    dont they make that omega 3 flax peanut butter called balance? I heard its good

negid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) negid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) negid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) negid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) negid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) negid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) negid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) negid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) negid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) negid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) negid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you have a store called ALDI around where you live, you can get some almonds for about half the price of (insert favorite Supermarket here). I live in the South (TN), so I don't know how many of these Aldi places there are. But where you might get a few ounces for 4-5 bucks you can get a pretty hefty bag for 4 bucks.

PadreC will become famous soon enough. (+50) PadreC will become famous soon enough. (+50) PadreC will become famous soon enough. (+50) PadreC will become famous soon enough. (+50) PadreC will become famous soon enough. (+50) PadreC will become famous soon enough. (+50) PadreC will become famous soon enough. (+50) PadreC will become famous soon enough. (+50) PadreC will become famous soon enough. (+50) PadreC will become famous soon enough. (+50) PadreC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sam's has huge bags of almonds for a great price, another great place (though not readily available) is trader joes.

-Padre
    GET AFTER IT!

Shion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sunflower seeds have an almost identical nutritional profile to almonds and they cost about $2/lbs. Also, hazelnuts are definitely worth checking out, they're a bit cheaper than almonds and taste a ton better (IMO).

Youngz1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Youngz1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Youngz1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Youngz1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Youngz1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Youngz1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Youngz1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Youngz1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Cashews are my favorite!