Sir Anabolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Gain Muscle and Lose fat at the same time!

Hi guys. First post here! Just wanna say hi, and your opinion on my current plan.
    I've been training for 1year now, i'm 5'8, 165 lbs and bf 15%.

My current plan goes like this:
    -I'm doing HST (full-body workouts) on tuesday, thursday and saturday.
    -On the days i do weight training, i bulk : eat 1,5 g protein/lb ; 3g carbs/lb ; 0.8 g fat/lb
    -On Monday and Wednsday i do Cardio (moderate intensity on monday and High intensity on Wednsday) and these days i cut : eat 1,5 g protein/lb ; 1g carbs/lb ; 0.4 g fat/lb

What's your opinion on my plan ?

Thanks in advance

ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sir Anabolic
    Hi guys. First post here! Just wanna say hi, and your opinion on my current plan.

-On the days i do weight training, i bulk : eat 1,5 g protein/lb ; 3g carbs/lb ; 0.8 g fat/lb
    -On Monday and Wednsday i do Cardio (moderate intensity on monday and High intensity on Wednsday) and these days i cut : eat 1,5 g protein/lb ; 1g carbs/lb ; 0.4 g fat/lb

Thanks in advance
    You should focus on gaining muscle mass first. It is not possible for you to loose fat while gaining muscle at the same time. Also, remember that you are recovering on your off days, so eating less will make it harder for you to gain muscle.

Anyway, the more muscle you have, the easier it will be for you to loose fat afterwards, don't forget it... so, bulk first, gain some more muscle and then cut! You'll loose some bodyfat easily that way.
    DoN'T Be a FooL... WRaP YouR TooL!

NO! Portugal IS NOT a province of Spain!

ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been doing that for the last year. I've gain 30 pounds in 9 months, with some fat along too, and as i'm going on vacation, i'm doing a little cut, while trying to add muscle.

Should i focus just on cutting?
    Well, considering your previous gains and your goals, I think you should focus on cutting, while trying to mantain your whole muscle mass. Basically, that's probably doing what you have been doing... but don't expect to gain muscle mass if you're trying to cut. However, if you manage to lower your bf, you'll feel bigger when you notice a better muscle definition.
    DoN'T Be a FooL... WRaP YouR TooL!

NO! Portugal IS NOT a province of Spain!

I've been doing that for the last year. I've gain 30 pounds in 9 months, with some fat along too, and as i'm going on vacation, i'm doing a little cut, while trying to add muscle.

Should i focus just on cutting?

gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10) gust is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ToBeOrNotToBe
    Well, considering your previous gains and your goals, I think you should focus on cutting, while trying to mantain your whole muscle mass. Basically, that's probably doing what you have been doing... but don't expect to gain muscle mass if you're trying to cut. However, if you manage to lower your bf, you'll feel bigger when you notice a better muscle definition.
    Agreed completly ! Good post !

Originally Posted by ToBeOrNotToBe
    Yeah, that's what i'm doing...
    I'm just bulking for 3 days a week, to try to maximize my muscle mass gains, while cutting... and of course not expecting too much of it!
    Thanks a lot !

PM me for special info. StompinTom's Avatar
    StompinTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) StompinTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) StompinTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) StompinTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) StompinTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) StompinTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) StompinTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) StompinTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) StompinTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) StompinTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) StompinTom will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thanks in advance
    Well you grow when you're not in the gym, so if you look at it that way you need to eat almost as much on the days that you don't train. What foods do you eat normally?