Timbomoth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

DB & BB only workout?

I've had a good look around these forums but can't seem to find anthing that really helps.
    Does anyone know a good workout routine using only DB & BB, spread over 3-4 days.
    Thanks.

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no bench?
    no squat rack?
    or like no machines
    be more specific please
    also what are your goals
    and how much weight do you have access to
    and what all lifts do you need help with learning the form on?

Timbomoth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No bench, no squat rack, no macines. I've just moved recently and no longer have access to a gym due to transport. However I've managed to get my hands on some DB's and BB's. I haven't been lifting for the past few months and before that had only bee lifting seriusly for about 10 months. I'd like to be able to gain some more mass; so I really need some help in working out a routine that will help me.