krazysurfer1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krazysurfer1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krazysurfer1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krazysurfer1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krazysurfer1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krazysurfer1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krazysurfer1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krazysurfer1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cardio While Bulking

I am starting my bulking session. What do you think of doing about 20 min treadmill running to bring down my bf percentage. Would it affect my mass building greatly or is it a good idea to do to lower bf. comments??? also my bf is a bit high.

krazysurfer1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krazysurfer1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krazysurfer1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krazysurfer1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krazysurfer1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krazysurfer1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krazysurfer1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krazysurfer1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bump

J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000) J-Bol is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i personally don't do cardio during my bulk, but i have a great metabolism....maybe try a brisk walk for 20 min.
    "The Bible is an anvil that has worn out many hammers."

Misc zombie survival BRAVO Squad: Kicking ass and chewing bubble gum and I'm all out of gum.

Crown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    search forum for max-ot cardio

SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I do cardio 20-30 minutes 4 times a week after my workouts. Do doing cardio during bulk has a number of benefits, nutrient partitioning for one.

k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I read somewhere that doing cardio on the same day of lifting is harmful somehow to muscle gain, is this true? I've been doing my cardio over the weekends and on my break days, I do about ... 20-30 minutes on the bike and that's it, I'm trying to look for a good cardio+ab workout since I have a really bad one :|

IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by krazysurfer1
    I am starting my bulking session. What do you think of doing about 20 min treadmill running to bring down my bf percentage. Would it affect my mass building greatly or is it a good idea to do to lower bf. comments??? also my bf is a bit high.
    Cardio doesn't bring down your BF - Diet AND cardio does.

But cardio during a bulk (1 20 min HIIT session is enough) provides gigantic benefits.

1) Decreases amount of fat put on (slightly but it's a difference)
    2) Increases stroke volume of the heart - better recovery during workouts
    3) Increases vascularity
    4) Heres the best one : You don't turn into a musclehead who can't run to save his life

EgOtRiPpiN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EgOtRiPpiN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EgOtRiPpiN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EgOtRiPpiN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EgOtRiPpiN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EgOtRiPpiN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EgOtRiPpiN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EgOtRiPpiN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EgOtRiPpiN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EgOtRiPpiN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EgOtRiPpiN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The past year Coleman did a lot of cardio in the offseason and made it as an excuse to eat more

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    cardio during a bulk is meant to prevent too much fat gain. its impossible to lose fat doing cardio when you're bulking and eating abit more than you burn off everyday to build muscle. get that?
    doesn't watch t.v.

violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IGF
    4) Heres the best one : You don't turn into a musclehead who can't run to save his life
    Hahahahaha damn straight. I am in the worst cardiovascular shape ever. I don't even believe it sometimes.
    Short black leather skirts, stomach tattoo, glitter panties, sexy belt...had to have you...