Stack: Exercise and Diet arlowf's Avatar
    arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Arrow hydrochlorothiazide

Just a mini-review. I wanted everyone to know that this is the best "supp" I have ever used for water loss. I could see every molecule (not really) under my skin about two hours after taking this with a glass of water. It kicks the arse of all the products I've used before, including watershed and dandelion root.
    Signature Starts Here:

BUY AVANTLABS PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Good Supps (I have :) ): Ephedrine HCL, Tight, Green Tea,
    Acetyl-L-Carnatine(ALCAR), Scorch, Stamina RX, Glutamine Peptides, ZMA, Tribulus, Calcium, BCAA's, Hoodia Gordonii powder, Sesathin, Whey Protein, Multivitamins.

Age 18
    5'7
    154-168 lbs ("refeeds=water")
    8-7% BF (fluctuates)

"Haven't changed my attitude a bit.
    And if you do not like it then you can kiss my ass"---Patrick Arnold

andyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

and where exactly can you get this supposed 'wonder-water reducer'?

Any supporting research? Side Effect knowledge?

That would be good too
    To achieve success is certainly tough, but keeping it...much tougher.
    Chinese Proverb

arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50) arlowf will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Arrow Yeah...

Good Point. I was lazy... Here ya go... I shall be flamed, but atleast it works.

http://www.drugdigest.org/DD/DVH/Use...iazide,00.html
    Signature Starts Here:

Acetyl-L-Carnatine(ALCAR), Scorch, Stamina RX, Glutamine Peptides, ZMA, Tribulus, Calcium, BCAA's, Hoodia Gordonii powder, Sesathin, Whey Protein, Multivitamins.

Age 18
    5'7
    8-7% BF (fluctuates)

Arrow up

B-u-m-p.
    Signature Starts Here:

Age 18
    5'7
    8-7% BF (fluctuates)

force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dude, of course you are going to drop water on that its a prescription diuretic! hardly a supplement watch yourself on that stuff bro it is NOT a potassium sparing diuretic, that is danergous stuff. I assume you are using it to drop the last bit of water before a competiton?

F.
    Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

AceRx will become famous soon enough. (+50) AceRx will become famous soon enough. (+50) AceRx will become famous soon enough. (+50) AceRx will become famous soon enough. (+50) AceRx will become famous soon enough. (+50) AceRx will become famous soon enough. (+50) AceRx will become famous soon enough. (+50) AceRx will become famous soon enough. (+50) AceRx will become famous soon enough. (+50) AceRx will become famous soon enough. (+50) AceRx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question

Yeah you definitely do not want to mess with your electrolytes by taking diuretics when you don't need them.

How much potassium are you taking in to offset?

Arrow Yep.

Actually, I'm showing off at a best body competition at school. And I took a bunch of potassium during the effects. But your right, a prescription water pill isn't to be played with, and I actually think it may have been stupid. But I cut the pill in half, and I took in a bunch of fluids. And there are alot of worse things than water pills bein' takin' on this board, obviously. .
    Signature Starts Here:

Age 18
    5'7
    8-7% BF (fluctuates)

force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by arlowf
    Actually, I'm showing off at a best body competition at school. And I took a bunch of potassium during the effects. But your right, a prescription water pill isn't to be played with, and I actually think it may have been stupid. But I cut the pill in half, and I took in a bunch of fluids. And there are alot of worse things than water pills bein' takin' on this board, obviously. .
    Its too much/too fast of a potassium intake that is the problem as it can cause cardiac arrest (Momo benaziza comes to mind). At least you understand the seriousness of it but the are alot of newbies who would read your post then rush out to try and get some of this, then we'd have alot of dead newbies!!!

F.
    Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

Arrow And that would be a bad thing, right?

Okay, nobody take this stuff. There are plenty of water loss supps on bb.com that will make you pee like a waterfall. Try some caffeine on top of them, and you'll be dry as a bone. Plus, just dropping all the water out isn't exactly the best choice when getting ready for a competition. I just got lazy, and knew this was good enough, since I had no chance of losing in the first place.
    Signature Starts Here:

Age 18
    5'7
    8-7% BF (fluctuates)