k0bun will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0bun will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0bun will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0bun will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0bun will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0bun will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0bun will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0bun will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0bun will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0bun will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0bun will become famous soon enough. (+50)

When can you stop worrying about gyno?

How long after a PH cycle can gyno start to occur. What is a generally safe time to stop worrying about it? Assuming you're not ph cycling anymore.

If you don't have any signs of gyno, is it still necessary to take nolva?

Also, can gyno get worse over time or does it get to a point and then stop, if you are no longer taking ph?

I couldn't find the answers for these questions in the stickies or search.

I'd appreciate your imput.
    Thanks

smitty99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how many threads are you starting about nolva

Man- you seem really worried about gyno with your M1T usage. I would be too. Yes, I would absolutely take Nolva after your PH cycle without question.

Since you are using M1T can you use 1ad and stack with 4ad instead and PCT with 6-oxo?

Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100) Skillz is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by k0bun
    How long after a PH cycle can gyno start to occur. What is a generally safe time to stop worrying about it? Assuming you're not ph cycling anymore.

If you don't have any signs of gyno, is it still necessary to take nolva?

Also, can gyno get worse over time or does it get to a point and then stop, if you are no longer taking ph?

I couldn't find the answers for these questions in the stickies or search.

I'd appreciate your imput.
    Thanks
    If your worried about getting gyno you might not be ready to use ph's. If you do choose to use ph's and your worried about gyno you can use nolva 40 40 20 20. If you do a good pct you should dont worry.
    Last edited by Skillz; 03-17-2005 at 07:18 PM.

k0bun will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0bun will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0bun will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0bun will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0bun will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0bun will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0bun will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0bun will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0bun will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0bun will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0bun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by smitty99
    Man- you seem really worried about gyno with your M1T usage. I would be too. Yes, I would absolutely take Nolva after your PH cycle without question.

Since you are using M1T can you use 1ad and stack with 4ad instead and PCT with 6-oxo?
    I know that's how it seems, and I am concerned, however I want to get all the info now, instead of after it's too late.

I have taken M1T before. Sometime during the summer I believe. Is there a chance of gyno still occuring now, or is it limited to right after a cycle?
    That's why I wanted to know if gyno can still occur later on, months down the road. And if it you do get it. will it gradually get worse?

I was wondering if taking nolva/6oxo even if you havn't done a ph cycle for a while would be bad. I want to make sure I'm ok, before I decide if I'm going to do another cycle of M1T.

Sorry for the paranoia. I may not even do another cycle. I'd like my questions answered anyway, though.
    Thanks

smitty99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smitty99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

nolva and 6-oxo

Nothing wrong with taking 6-oxo. I have a number of friends that take it it on a regular basis but not for gyno. I do not know if taking nolva now will have anything to do with your cycle from last year.

Well my question, really, is can gyno ocur months after a cycle,or does it start during/immediately after a cycle and then continue? Is it possible for me to get gyno now from a cycle I did 6 months ago without a PCT?

Also, does gyno continue to grow even without a PH cycle? If I get gyno, and never do a ph again, will the gyno continue to form and grow, or will it just stay at it's current form?

These are the questions I can't seem to find the answers to.
    Please help with some info.
    Thanks

BUMP!

Well my question, really, is can gyno ocur months after a cycle,or does it start during/immediately after a cycle and then continue? Is it possible for me to get gyno now from a cycle I did 6 months ago without a PCT?

Also, does gyno continue to grow even without a PH cycle? If I get gyno, and never do a ph again, will the gyno continue to form and grow, or will it just stay at it's current form?

Thanks

Troll Bashing ain't easy! Flagg3's Avatar
    Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thanks
    Gyno is caused by elevated estrogen levels, which can occur either during a cycle or immediately after a cycle when your natrual test levels are low.

Once test levels are back to normal after a proper PCT there is no danger of getting gyno from your past PH cycle.

Flagg

Troll Bashing ain't easy! Flagg3's Avatar
    Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Flagg3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is it possible for me to get gyno now from a cycle I did 6 months ago without a PCT?
    Whether you did proper PCT or not 6 months ago wouldn't matter as long as your test levels are back to normal now.

It is possible to permanently lower test levels with PH's, but you would have to have seriously abused them for there to be permanent damage, and you would know it if you did.

Flagg

laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000)
    im getting the surgery done because my gyno has not stopped spreading for over 2yrs

Originally Posted by laz
    im getting the surgery done because my gyno has not stopped spreading for over 2yrs
    Yikes. Sorry to hear that. What ph did you use and what did you use for a pct? I was considering using a nolva/6oxo cycle right now for a ph I did a few months ago. Just incase. I don't think my nips are swollen they do seem a little jiggly in certain positions. But when I flex them they are hard as a rock...well almost. With all the searching and reading I've been doing lately I'm not sure if they're normal or if I'm now paranoid.

The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If by four weeks of PCT and you have no gyno, then you're not going to get it. During cycle, if you are concerned about getting it, just take 20 mg of Nolva daily as a preventative.
    - 10K A Day Crew
    - Giant Cock Crew
    - Perforated Your Girlfriend, Wife, Mom, or Sister's Colon From My Huge Penis Crew
    - Cigar Room Crew
    - 20K A Day Crew
    - Your Girlfriend Sucked My Cock When You Weren't Looking Crew
    - Godly Aesthetics Crew
    - My Jaw Could Cut Diamonds Crew
    - 50K A Day Crew

Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    most ppl "think" they've got gyno when they do not have it.
    Proudly Sponsored by BETTER BODY SPORTS!
    Trained by IFBB PRO FAKHRI MUBARAK.