Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

$200 per month in supplements

What do you buy, in order of importance? Whey protein is part of the $200.

This is gonna be a real-world exercise for me, although I may have to make it $150/month.
    'There is no sin except stupidity." --Oscar Wilde

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    start with a whey/casein blend, add in some creatine mono, and then comes the fancy smancy stuff.

nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Aries View Post
    start with a whey/casein blend, add in some creatine mono, and then comes the fancy smancy stuff.
    Sorry, I should have added that whey and creatine are a given.

Maybe I should tell you what I'm currently taking:

Green Magnitude
    White Blood
    ON whey and also complete protein
    Blue Up
    6-OXO
    DMAE (ADHD thing)

cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Protein - 5 lbs - $35
    Creatine SizeOn - $45 http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sd/creatine.html
    Multi - $10 http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/tl/daily.html
    X Factor - $90 http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mn/xfactor.html

$ 180 and 20off150afflat = $160
    Team HALEO
    ‡Echo in Eternity‡

http://www.haleo.com/

Joey - 10/16/2011

lilpinki will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilpinki will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilpinki will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilpinki will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilpinki will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilpinki will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilpinki will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilpinki will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilpinki will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilpinki will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilpinki will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    $200......... groceries
    calories burned per hour by banging your head against a wall...

lalala-elf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lalala-elf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lalala-elf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lalala-elf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lalala-elf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lalala-elf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lalala-elf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lalala-elf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lalala-elf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lalala-elf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lalala-elf is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    use it to pay rent duh!!11

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A great casein/whey blend, price determined by the brand. And 11lbs WPC for 30GBP which I add with 1 scoop of the brand. Then creatine monohydrate or my choice of branded pre-workout supp. Multi, fish oil and then luxuries.
    - NOTICE: Not all posts represent my own opinion. I enjoy playing devil's advocate.

I know the basics. Protein, creatine, multivitamin, fish oil.

Which luxuries, though?

ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Start with whey, add the rest of the basics (stick to creatine mono in bulk and such).

When you're done, try to figure out what "luxury" item best fits your goals. Is it test booster? fat burner? etc. Figure out the category then pick what you think is the best in that group. repeat as necessary.
    ^^ This is the best post you'll read all day

"When all is said and done, more is said than done."
    -Ben Franklin

Do Not Buy from Discount Anabolics! They ripped me off and will not think twice about doing the same to you.

Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by nondualism View Post
    What do you buy, in order of importance? Whey protein is part of the $200. This is gonna be a real-world exercise for me, although I may have to make it $150/month.
    3 month/200$ proposal:

presuming your diet is good, your workouts well thought out, you have some experience, etc. i would consider the following (unless you want to go the bulk route, which may be the better option):

personally, to me the most important item is a good supply of a decent protein. you probably want 2 servings/day, meaning you need roughly 10lbs. instead of casein, i'd try to eat more cottage cheese, though.

Example: 2 x http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/un/supreme.html = $46

then, you want a decent, iron-free, not-to-expensive multi for 90 days.

Example: 1 x http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/tl/daily.html = $14

another staple you may consider is fish oil - to many positives to list them all. again, 90 days supply.

Example: 2 x http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/om.html = $15

the next item on my list would be a supply of EAAs or BCAAs (i'm pretty undecided here). the CL PW is, the horrible taste aside, a pretty decent product with an interesting ingredient profile beyond "simple" BCAA powders (such as Xtend), with BA, CM and TMG covered.

Example: 1 x http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/purple.html = $51

generally, creatine would also be considered to be an important add-on. there are countless such products with low cost/serving.

Example: 1 x http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/storm.html = $27 (since this also contains BA, CM and TMG you may consider to use Xtend instead of PW).

IMHO you have covered the basics with this, for about $153, which leaves you with $47 everything else. again, there are countless pre-workout energizers to select from, and selection is mostly left to personal preference, flavouring, and cost per serving.

Example: 1 x http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/shock.html (only used on training days) = $30

this leaves you with $17 for http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sf/hmb.html or http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/zma.html or similar stuff if you want to experiment a little.

alternatively you may add another $5 and try an AI based test booster cycle instead, which IMHO would yield much better results than the two above:

Example: 1 x http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sns/in.html = $22

sample cycle week 1-3 = 3 caps, week 4 = 2 caps, week 5 = 1 cap, week 6 = EOD, do this from week 4 to week 9 of your 12 week timeframe.

edit: i actually have used most of the example products, with the exception of the HMB and the specific protein and multi.

THE INTERLOCUTOR
    this account has been closed. for any further inquiries or questions kindly refer to the expert advice of LakunaKoil aka. Joel.

zaeltart has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zaeltart has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zaeltart has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zaeltart has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zaeltart has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zaeltart has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zaeltart has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zaeltart has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zaeltart has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zaeltart has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by nondualism View Post
    What do you buy, in order of importance? Whey protein is part of the $200.

This is gonna be a real-world exercise for me, although I may have to make it $150/month.
    30 days in a month

3 scoops of syntha 6 a day

= 3 tubs of syntha-6 a month

so thats 75 dollars a month for syntha-6

then you can add on a ~dollar a day for multi-vitamin

some pennies a day for vitamin b-5 (anti-acne. creatine increases my acne and b-5 counters acne)

and then add on pennies a day for bulk creatine monohydrate

that sounds about right.

thats about 100 bucks a month per supplements, including shipping.

antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antish has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    we are in the 21st century , so beta-alanine is a staple.Gakic on leg days might also be a staple.lol

SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dinot1985 View Post
    A great casein/whey blend, price determined by the brand. And 11lbs WPC for 30GBP which I add with 1 scoop of the brand. Then creatine monohydrate or my choice of branded pre-workout supp. Multi, fish oil and then luxuries.
    is the WPC you get any good, or are you compromising for price? Because thats extremely cheap... If you could PM where you get your stuff from (if they have a site) I'd be extremely grateful =) (I think I've found a fairly decent site but there's always a better one if you shop around enough)
    Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you. Tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know what I must force you to face. Tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you. And tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you.

Lift, eat, sleep, repeat! Xetenor's Avatar
    Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Honestly dude, use that $ for real whole foods. Those will give you real results. Don't just waste so much $ on supplements. They aren't going to give you magical results without REAL good food.
    Everyday I'm in pain; good pain. If one cannot go through this pain period, forget it.

Not a future_wrestler future_wrestler's Avatar
    future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) future_wrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    N.O. Limits
    CreaForm
    ADAM
    Nighttime Herbs
    Syntha-6

All you need right there for about $105 less.
    SWO Crew

Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000) Musclefever is just really nice. (+1000)
    trinity staxk $124
    protein $25
    creatine $30
    NO PAIN NO GAIN

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You haven't stated your goals. Kinda hard to give you recommendations without that info.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cit Mal./ BA/ Bulk Creatine Mono/ Activate Xtreme/ X-factor

110 a month or something like that.

j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    depends on your goals bro.

me, i'm a stim junkie so there's always gotta be a little something in there to get me before a workout.
    $157 billion creates 650,000 jobs = $240,000 cost to create or save 1 job

user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Musclefever View Post
    trinity stack $124
    protein $25
    creatine $30
    the summer deal is still running, its a sweet deal
    Gaspari Nutrition Rep and Overall BAMF
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

Turning into a pirate-grizzy bear hybrid! --- Bulkin to 230!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127371573

TRAIN INSANE: http://vimeo.com/7472199

Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AConrad00 View Post
    interesting. i'd really like to compare gains for a full trinity stack at $ 124.- with a simple Inhibit-E (ATD) cycle for $ 23.-, or possibly a 2-bottle run for $ 46.-?

THE INTERLOCUTOR
    this account has been closed. for any further inquiries or questions kindly refer to the expert advice of LakunaKoil aka. Joel.

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SurfOnSilver View Post
    is the WPC you get any good, or are you compromising for price? Because thats extremely cheap... If you could PM where you get your stuff from (if they have a site) I'd be extremely grateful =) (I think I've found a fairly decent site but there's always a better one if you shop around enough)
    PMed.
    - NOTICE: Not all posts represent my own opinion. I enjoy playing devil's advocate.

user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Interlocutor View Post
    interesting. i'd really like to compare gains for a full trinity stack at $ 124.- with a simple Inhibit-E (ATD) cycle for $ 23.-, or possibly a 2-bottle run for $ 46.-?

THE INTERLOCUTOR
    i'll run inhibit-e after my trinity stack if you sponsor me (yes e-whore)
    Gaspari Nutrition Rep and Overall BAMF
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

Turning into a pirate-grizzy bear hybrid! --- Bulkin to 230!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127371573

TRAIN INSANE: http://vimeo.com/7472199

Lifthard3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifthard3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifthard3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifthard3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifthard3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifthard3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifthard3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifthard3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifthard3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifthard3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lifthard3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    As said your goals would help out a lot!!

I would cut that budget out from 200 down a bit. Stick with the Whey, Fish Oil, Vitamins, creatine/Pre-workout formula .... the rest of the money you need to budget into your groceries (thats where I know most of moeny goes)

Good Luck!
    Life Changing

Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50) Random Letters will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fish Oil $15
    Creatine Mono (Creapure at Swanson) $20
    10lbs Whey $70
    Multi $15

Spend the other $80 on whole foods, a decent blender, or maybe a "treat" supplement. Personally, I think it is getting rediculous all the supplements people are taking at any one time.

alex.p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alex.p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alex.p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alex.p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alex.p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alex.p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alex.p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alex.p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A whey/casein mix, and isolate/concentrate mix..
    Multi, oils and creatine..
    Then I tend to go for a good pre-workout supp (no-shotgun etc)
    Bulk powders as well are always handy..Some aminos (always have a bottle of water mixed with incase wake up at night), carnitine, vitargo (for post workout)...
    Then the list really should just go by what you think could help you..Nothing will give you instant magical results but may help you recover or get through an extra tough workout etc
    21 yrs old
    191 lbs (10%)
    London

Originally Posted by Xetenor View Post
    Honestly dude, use that $ for real whole foods. Those will give you real results. Don't just waste so much $ on supplements. They aren't going to give you magical results without REAL good food.
    Get it through your heads, guys - I already have an AMPLE budget for food.

This would be my supplement (and only supplement) budget. Don't assume I'm skimping on the food.

kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    can always go the 50day route with xfactor and then after 20 days, start activate x, lots of good things ive been hearing about that stack.

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Whey, creatine mono, Multi, fish oil, and I would say scratch the 6-oxo for now and just grab some ZMA Its a lot cheaper. If you are looking to add like an N.O go with six star its 20 bucks. And the just get some food: tuna, chicken breast, eggs, cottage cheese a source of fiber and you should be under 200 bucks easily. A lot of times we get caught up in supplement companys, the cheap stuff can work .

Right now Im on.
    Whey protein 5pd. 35Bucks
    twinlad creatine mono ( left over from a friend, he like CEE)
    ZMA(20 bucks)
    Flax oil blend from twinlab(like 22 bucks)
    Drug store multi mens formula( 9 bucks)
    Six Star N.O( at wal mart 20 bucks. Luxury)

Im well under 200.
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples

Originally Posted by AConrad00 View Post
    I don't know what 'Trinity Stack' is. I searched it in the bb store and nothing came up.