hypnotic7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hypnotic7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hypnotic7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hypnotic7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hypnotic7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hypnotic7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hypnotic7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hypnotic7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Eating Sushi/Sashimi after 9pm GOOD or BAD?

Hey. What do you guys think eating suhi/sashimi after 9pm is a really bad idea. Would that be considered big time cheat meal. Does anyone know the stats for it. Cal/Carbs/Prot.

Also whats better to eat at night as two last meals. I usually eat cottage cheese for the last meal. What about can of tuna and some beans is that a good 8pm meal.

Thanks in advance for any comments!

saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the sashimi would be great to eat, especially if it was salmon because youd get protein and fat with that. the sushi is up to you really, some stay away from carbs when it gets to a certain point in the evening whereas others dont. i might not eat sushi that late unless it was a cheat just because i tend to bloat from it and thats not what i need when i want to sleep.

as far as the tuna and beans go, its not a bad meal for this time. the fiber will slow down the digestion of the tuna a little. if you add some veggies, and fat to that meal it would be even better.
    this signature was purchased by melon:

"incongruous penguin"

hypnotic7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hypnotic7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hypnotic7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hypnotic7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hypnotic7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hypnotic7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hypnotic7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hypnotic7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks a lot of a fast repsonse! What would you consider a good fat at this time of the the evening. Should I be concered that beans have 20g of Carbs per serving.

Thanks again!

saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hypnotic7
    Thanks a lot of a fast repsonse! What would you consider a good fat at this time of the the evening. Should I be concered that beans have 20g of Carbs per serving.

Thanks again!
    good fats come from sources like fish, olive oil, avacadoes, or nuts. the fats that are in these are either mono or polyunsaturated for the majority. the beans are fine because the carbs come mainly from fiber. while the concept of not eating carbs at a certain point in time may be what you are aiming for. i feel there is a vast difference between the carbs you will be consuming from the beans, low gi high fiber complex carbs. and those that would be in the sticky rice from the sushi, high gi low fiber complex carbs.

"incongruous penguin"

I am just trying to figure out my diet. What to eat and when to eat it. Only started creating a proper diet few weeks ago. Before then i lost 50 pounds just staying off breads and pasta etc.. Also I have been working out for a while but now i hit the brick wall in progress and as i can understand its mostly in the diet. So now i am learning about good/bad carbs fats etc.

Thanks again for the response.

rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockstarsar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think most places add sugar to their sushi rice recipe along with the vinegar ..not good.
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=527284

Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
    part of DA...keep it on the QT

FeMMisc SPA #5

loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    To be honest it doesnt matter what time you eat certain things, it matters how soon after eating them you go to bed. I'd say if you go to sleep at 12 and you FINISH eating around 9 your good, and you won't have to worry about the carbs.

zodawg0079 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zodawg0079 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zodawg0079 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zodawg0079 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zodawg0079 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zodawg0079 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zodawg0079 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zodawg0079 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zodawg0079 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zodawg0079 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zodawg0079 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sushi is generally not that bad because it is mostly protein. The only problem is that it's usually high in sodium if you add the soy sauce and mustard. The white rice might not be the best thing to eat if you go to sleep soon afterwards. Try to stick to the sushi that is mostly fish and vegetables.
    www.ironguru.com <--- great information
    www.vincegironda.com

Instead of bitching about genetics, why not eat and lift?
    Blaming your genetics is a copout. Effort holds the key to success in life and sculpting a physique.

Protein+Fat= Muscle
    Carbohydrates= Fat

thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000)
    late night carbs are not a problem, just keep them low gi, the sticky rice they use in sushi is high gi, which probobly isnt the best idea late night, unless you train late at night. As for the tuna and beans, i'd give it the thumbs up

Thanks a lot for all the great responses. I had some sushi pieces yesterday sticked to salmon, tuna and eel and keept half the rice on the plate. Pretty good stuff.

About the beans is it a good idea just open a can of them and mix it with tuna. Not much time to cook them. Actually taste pretty good.
    Also what about 2 cups of cottage cheese an hour before bed time. Is that too much?

Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by hypnotic7
    Thanks a lot for all the great responses. I had some sushi pieces yesterday sticked to salmon, tuna and eel and keept half the rice on the plate. Pretty good stuff.

About the beans is it a good idea just open a can of them and mix it with tuna. Not much time to cook them. Actually taste pretty good.
    Also what about 2 cups of cottage cheese an hour before bed time. Is that too much?

Thanks in advance!
    all i do with beans from a can is rinse them off cause i dont like the jelly like water in it, plus it rinses off some of sodium. as far as the cc as long as it fits into your daily caloric total then thats fine.

"incongruous penguin"

thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000) thajeepster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by saw14
    all i do with beans from a can is rinse them off cause i dont like the jelly like water in it, plus it rinses off some of sodium. as far as the cc as long as it fits into your daily caloric total then thats fine.
    yeah, definitely rinse your beans before eating them, that takes off much of the sodium