chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

What's the best company for ZMA?

I heard citodyne zmass sucks, but it really worked for me. I was also wondering if the chewables are any good. Do they taste good? I heard somewhere on these forums that I can take it with calcium this time.

Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrew81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Twin Labs, Optimum, Biotest, Higher Power all have good ZMA
    -Andrew

chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chillerviller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm trying twinlab's right now. It's seems like it's just the same as zmass. I'm not sure. Can't tell.

wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) wojo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    they are basically all the same as they contain the snac(the company that holds the patent) zinc magnesium formula.

blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000)
    they are all the same ingrediants.

William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250) William has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think I know what you meant blinkboy99, ZMA = ZMA, but be careful...they do not ALL have the same ingredients. Some I have seen have different forms of the mineral elements in them. Others, like EAS have the wrong ratios per serving (compared with the studies which evidence the effectiveness of ZMA) and still others, like Cytodyne's Z-Mass PM have added ingredients which are more than likely quite worthless additions.

I personally use ISS Research ZMA. I believe TwinLab ZMA Fuel is also a very good choice.

Look for the words "SNAC System, Inc." and the following ratios per serving when selecting a ZMA product:

Zinc (as monomethionine and aspartate) 30mg
    Magnesium (as aspartate) 450mg
    Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCI) 10.5g

Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    William took the words out of my mouth.
    "Building muscle is a science, and as such must have conclusions brought through by scientific, technical, methodical, and exact means...not by hearsay, gossip, and unfounded information. " - Younggunz
    "This is a matter of science -- your feelings mean **** all." -Par
    "You are my bitch." - BigCat

MezzoMorph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    why not just go buy the separates and mix em, way cheaper, in canada anyway.

Kutulus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well i have tried ZMASS and ZMA FUEL (twinlab)...

ZMA FUEL is so much better, and easier...

the ZMASS you had to swoosh the pieces around it your mouth... it was a royal pain in the ass, with twinlab you just had to swollow 3 pills... much more simple...

i also got better results with twinlab

Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'd go with what is cheap, which happends to be twinlab around here. Online im not sure. I know twinlab is pretty good. What's on the label is inside.
    "TO GROW YOU MUST EAT LIKE A ****LIAN REFUGEE. EAT AS IF YOU WILL NEVER GET ANOTHER MEAL AGAIN. EAT UNTIL YOU THROW UP, THEN EAT MORE." - Hobbit_Boy

TommyDAQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyDAQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyDAQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyDAQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyDAQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyDAQ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't kno what's up with it, but I had been taking EAS' ZMA (which only has half the regular dose of Zinc and Magnesium, it also has Calcium (as tricalcium phosphate). I recently switched to Twinlab ZMA Fuel that has the full dose.

Anyway, I was sleeping MUCH better on the EAS stuff. What's up with that?

It also had some Vitamin C, Vitamin E and N-Acetylcysteine (NAC) 200 mg.

Is that NAC some kind of mild sedative? That's the only thing I can think of that would make me sleep so much better than the standard ZMA from Twinlab.

Anyone else experience this?

Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I tried the EAS kind...I found I slept better and had worse acne. *shrug* maybe my natrual test was already low when I took the EAS...But I also did sleep better. Had dreams EVERY night
    "TO GROW YOU MUST EAT LIKE A ****LIAN REFUGEE. EAT AS IF YOU WILL NEVER GET ANOTHER MEAL AGAIN. EAT UNTIL YOU THROW UP, THEN EAT MORE." - Hobbit_Boy