ECS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ECS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ECS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ECS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ECS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ECS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ECS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ECS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ECS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ECS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ECS is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Rack Deadlifts (quick question)

I have been reading about rack deadlifts and have done them once in the gym and liked it, felt much less stress on my low back, even though I was still hurting the next day.

Quick question, after each rep do you take the bar back to the rack or just lower it close to the rack and then back up. Common sense says back 2 rack, but ya never know
    Workout Journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4086633

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    I have been reading about rack deadlifts and have done them once in the gym and liked it, felt much less stress on my low back, even though I was still hurting the next day.

Quick question, after each rep do you take the bar back to the rack or just lower it close to the rack and then back up. Common sense says back 2 rack, but ya never know
    Back to the rack. Some do it differently though. It's much conventional deadlifts: some reset every repetitions, others bang out the set without having the bar touch the ground.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

ECS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ECS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ECS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ECS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ECS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ECS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ECS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ECS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ECS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ECS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ECS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thats what I thought, thanks for the answer
    Workout Journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4086633

DtotheJtotheH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DtotheJtotheH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DtotheJtotheH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DtotheJtotheH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DtotheJtotheH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DtotheJtotheH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DtotheJtotheH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DtotheJtotheH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DtotheJtotheH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DtotheJtotheH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DtotheJtotheH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Purely up tot he person doing it. I prefer to set it down and deload, causing me to start form a dead stop. I figure since the lift is to help increase that portion of a deadlift, I might as well make it as hard as I can on myself. Just my opinion.