TDevil182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question about CEE

So... I was recommended this supp (Creatine Ethyl Ester) and I wanted to know where I could purchase it, and how to use it. I'm new to supps.

TDevil182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump.

nooblifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

you should make friends with the search button!

K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) K_muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You can buy CEE right here smart guy
    A king may move a man, a father may claim a son. But remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God you cannot say "but I was told by others to do thus" or that "virtue was not convenient at the time." This will not suffice. Remember that.

oggie is not very well liked. (-100) oggie is not very well liked. (-100) oggie is not very well liked. (-100) oggie is not very well liked. (-100) oggie is not very well liked. (-100) oggie is not very well liked. (-100) oggie is not very well liked. (-100) oggie is not very well liked. (-100) oggie is not very well liked. (-100) oggie is not very well liked. (-100) oggie is not very well liked. (-100)
    Your kinda new to these forums (judging by how you joined in Mar 2005), so i'm not going to be an a**hole like some ppl. and tell you to use the search button, just goto bb.com homepage and serch CEE and all kinds will come up, look them over and you can also buy them from the site, good prices too. Or just ask about them at a local nutrition/suppliment store. If you don't know that much about it, be sure to do your research about it before you use it.

fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50) fabzmm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dont get creatine youll die.

Primer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i hear most people say get BULK CEE... what is BULK CEE is the BULK the name brand or do they mean buy it in BULK lol

SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    u can buy it here but ill send u a pm of other places u can buy also (at a much cheaper price) the best ones that come to mind right now are VPX-CEX, BSN- Cellmass, just be forewarned unflavored CEE on its own tastes like raunchy ass.

SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Primer
    i hear most people say get BULK CEE... what is BULK CEE is the BULK the name brand or do they mean buy it in BULK lol
    they buy it in bulk, i know a site that sells a 1000g of CEE for $47.99

oggie is not very well liked. (-100) oggie is not very well liked. (-100) oggie is not very well liked. (-100) oggie is not very well liked. (-100) oggie is not very well liked. (-100) oggie is not very well liked. (-100) oggie is not very well liked. (-100) oggie is not very well liked. (-100) oggie is not very well liked. (-100) oggie is not very well liked. (-100) oggie is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by fabzmm
    dont get creatine youll die.
    Don't post if you don't know what your talking about

rock4185 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rock4185 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the most cost effective way is to buy cee in bulk. it tastes terrible so put it in a little glass with some juice if you wish and take it like a shot. then just drink 12 oz of water after