Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

50's beef (2 songs in this thread)

so far, as you guys know, 50 dissed nas, shyne, kelis, fat joe, and jadakiss on his track "piggy bank" (FOR THE TRACK PIGGY BANK, LOOK BELOW AT TECH'S POST), and 50 recently gave game the boot and rumoured that big beef was started between them

Fat Joe
    fat joe clapped back with an interview dissing 50 and a diss track, its been posted on the forums for a few days now if not more, so you guys probably heard it by now, its really not that good, doesn't even diss 50 =/, but thats basically fat joe (part of his interview can be heard in this song): http://www.bumsquaddjz.com/mp3/Fat_J...e_Of_Fifty.mp3

Jadakiss
    this is jadakiss's diss track to 50 (just came out 2 days ago) in reply to piggy bank, now this is a true diss song, but its too short, im sure it was just a little diss track to show 50 cent what he has
    http://www.d-blockworld.com/media/ja...exclusive).mp3

Game
    Today (or was it yesterday, I forgot already), 50 and game had press conference and settled there beef, read more about it here:
    http://www.d-blockworld.com/media/ja...exclusive).mp3

rumours are going around that nas, and jadakiss were going to do a diss song against 50, with shyne doing the opening, but according to other sources, shyne says hes done with 50. So who knows

Young
    Last edited by Younglifter14; 03-10-2005 at 09:00 PM.

Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter14 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tech_Zilla
    just to add:

Heres PiggyBank:
    http://www.djjayr.com/download/50cent-piggybank.mp3

Here is the Fat Joe interview on Kay Slay's radio show:
    http://rapidshare.de/files/830558/03...ve-c4.mp3.html

the interview is 16 minutes, and it is a lil more interesting than his diss track
    thanks tech

we should get together and watch 8 mile and casablanka again some time

Oh yea, there was also a mixtape put out, 50 cent VS game, that thing sucked, it was just a ****load of interviews, wasn't much, no diss songs. So consider the game/50 beef over

Originally Posted by Tech_Zilla
    yeah there are a couple mixtapes out that have "50 vs. Game" beef and "50 vs. Jada" beef....all pretty much the same......but the mixtape you're talking about, is the one you downloaded from me (at Digital-Update)
    yea thats it, i just went there now but the forums arent working or something, did you ever upload the DJ Kay Slay mixtape?

Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Piggy Bank was hardly a diss SONG ...it was more like a few disses in a track. 50 was calling them out and wanted to see their reply ...he's defenitly got something in store for them.

And fyi yes I am a shady/aftermath/gunit fan BUT I admit nas, jada and joey crack are far better lyricists and jada killed 50 on checkmate. although 50 does know how to make a diss track and it wont be a massacre imo.

plus he has lloyd banks on his side ...and when you got someone who can rap like this ... ..on your side ...it will be very tough.

this is lloyd banks before g-unit, like 2001 or something.

http://s3.youshareit.com/download.ph...a867e18ce3ae1c

Originally Posted by Kyza
    Piggy Bank was hardly a diss SONG ...it was more like a few disses in a track. 50 was calling them out and wanted to see their reply ...he's defenitly got something in store for them.

And fyi yes I am a shady/aftermath/gunit fan BUT I admit nas, jada and joey crack are far better lyricists and jada killed 50 on checkmate. although 50 does know how to make a diss track and it wont be a massacre imo.

plus he has lloyd banks on his side ...and when you got someone who can rap like this ... ..on your side ...it will be very tough.

this is lloyd banks before g-unit, like 2001 or something.

http://s3.youshareit.com/download.ph...a867e18ce3ae1c
    yea, piggy bank was more like "hard facts" for fat joe and jada. Although for nas and shyne he dissed them.

Lloyd banks is pretty sick, i have this freestyle I been meaning to upload of him dissing shyne and nas (ya'll *****s starving)

Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyza will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Younglifter14
    yea, piggy bank was more like "hard facts" for fat joe and jada. Although for nas and shyne he dissed them.

Lloyd banks is pretty sick, i have this freestyle I been meaning to upload of him dissing shyne and nas (ya'll *****s starving)
    if the nas leaked lyrics are true then then it wont be 50's beef anymore.

nas in this diss disses 50, em, and all of gunit.

if its true - im picking its not because why lyrics and no track?

but if its true then gunit + em ...good luck going against em.

never underestimate em

Originally Posted by Kyza
    if the nas leaked lyrics are true then then it wont be 50's beef anymore.

nas in this diss disses 50, em, and all of gunit.

if its true - im picking its not because why lyrics and no track?

but if its true then gunit + em ...good luck going against em.

never underestimate em
    nah nas isn't like that, he has alot of respect for eminem also and vice versa

nah nas isn't like that, he has alot of respect for eminem also and vice versa
    well thats why im picking it not to be true..

im hoping it is - i love to see good beef tracks.

Alpo is not very well liked. (-100) Alpo is not very well liked. (-100) Alpo is not very well liked. (-100) Alpo is not very well liked. (-100) Alpo is not very well liked. (-100) Alpo is not very well liked. (-100) Alpo is not very well liked. (-100) Alpo is not very well liked. (-100) Alpo is not very well liked. (-100) Alpo is not very well liked. (-100) Alpo is not very well liked. (-100)
    why dont they bring out a track Like Against all odds instead they bring out lame tracks that arent even worth a listen. If Nasty nas replys he will bring out a good diss song
    "Motherf*ck Dre!" - Eazy E

"There is no instance of a country having benefited from prolonged warfare." -Sun Tzu

"Don't go through a f*cking preamble, just tell me what's on your mind" -Tony Soprano

azndragonboii is not very well liked. (-100) azndragonboii is not very well liked. (-100) azndragonboii is not very well liked. (-100) azndragonboii is not very well liked. (-100) azndragonboii is not very well liked. (-100) azndragonboii is not very well liked. (-100) azndragonboii is not very well liked. (-100) azndragonboii is not very well liked. (-100) azndragonboii is not very well liked. (-100) azndragonboii is not very well liked. (-100) azndragonboii is not very well liked. (-100)
    Joe and jada already released their diss tracks.. let alone these old ass interviews. And they murdered 50
    Last edited by azndragonboii; 03-11-2005 at 11:58 AM.

Alpo is not very well liked. (-100) Alpo is not very well liked. (-100) Alpo is not very well liked. (-100) Alpo is not very well liked. (-100) Alpo is not very well liked. (-100) Alpo is not very well liked. (-100) Alpo is not very well liked. (-100) Alpo is not very well liked. (-100) Alpo is not very well liked. (-100) Alpo is not very well liked. (-100) Alpo is not very well liked. (-100)
    Jadakiss challenges 50 Cent to $1 million battle

Jadakiss challenges 50 Cent to $1 million battle

http://www.thaaveent.net/interviews/jada.htm

TAE: YO what's good it's your ***** C Gardner . Tha Ave. Entertainment , Target Squad, Dream Night Club. I'm Sitting here with Jadakiss who just ripped Dream apart. What's good my *****. We just chillin tryin to find out what's up with tha new album and what's up with 50 Cent ?

TAE: So Jada when's tha next album ?

JADAKISS : Yo Kiss Of Death in stores. Already Platinum. We got tha Styles P album coming out "Time Is Money" Shots Fired that's tha full length song, response for 50 on there. Make sure ya'll get that. S.P's new album, second album.

TAE: Any mixtapes ?

JADAKISS: We got tha **** 50 Volume 1 mixtape hittin tha streets. You know we workin . Sheek is in tha lab right now working on his album " After Taxes" that's coming and tha new J Hood album

TAE: What's up with LOX

JADAKISS: Yeah LOX album is coming " Live Suffer Celebrate " and D Block compilation " No Security" You know we just on tha grind.

TAE: OK let me ask you this ? You been in tha studio. How do you feel about 50 ? He came after you , Fat Joe , Shyne , Nas and Ja Rule. So how do you feel about that ?

JADAKISS: Yo Piggy Bank is a very funny song. Yo i laughed when i first heard it. Yo that **** is comical . 50's a very good comedian. He's a marketing genius . You know but i'm gonna do my thing, this is my element. This is what i do right here. I'm gonna air him out don't worry about it.

TAE: This is word that i've been hearing. Let me ask you if this is true ? Tha word is that your gonna go on tha radio , internet and cable and challenge 50 to come to vegas to battle you in tha ring to see who's tha best lyricist. Is that true ?

JADAKISS: O.K here we go . I challenge 50 right here. Your getting it first . I challenge 50 for a Million Dollars cash on Pay Per View in Vegas. Tha judges can be Jay-Z, Dre, whoever he wants can be the judges. A Million Dollars Cash on Pay Per View in Vegas. Anywhere , we can do it in Nigeria if he wants to. A Million Dollars Cash on Pay Per View.

TAE: O.K that sounds good cause he say's that nobody in Nigeria know's who you are. We know that your tha mixtape king and a underground legend. I really hope that this goes down to see who's the best.

TAE: So whats going on with D Block ?

JADAKISS: D Block is up and coming. We got tha Sheek album which is crazy . Thats gonna make us alot of money this year. We got J Hood album coming " Tales From Tha Hood " and tha compilation " No Security " We got those three coming this year. We got tha Styles P album coming first though. You know " Time Is Money " with that " Shot's Fired " for 50. Ya'll make sure you get that.

TAE: I think tha next album that's gonna make tha most money will be tha new Jadakiss album .

JADAKISS: Yeah they just called me today and said that they want to open a budget for a new Kiss album. You know tha title of that will be " Kiss My Ass " So let's do it baby.

TAE: Now there's a quote that i heard from you earlier and i want to put this out there. Here's the quote. You be in tha hood like chinese stores and you open for business 24 hour's a day and you a real *****. 50 be riding around in amored truck and he ain't coming to New York cause you be in his hood and he ain't out there.

JADAKISS: Nah he ain't coming no where. He got federal agent's riding with him . Ex Police, ex rat's with him. He got the guy that took down Junior Mafia, Lil Kim running his, he running something over there in G Unit. I don't know. But you know i'm a real *****. Tha people love me for being hands on , no security you see that. I can go like this and that and that's why tha people love me. They know i'm a spitter and that's just what it is.

TAE: So officially we just say that your one of tha best lyricist in tha game.

JADAKISS: I don't wanna take all that credit yet, cause my career ain't over yet. I just thank tha fans for tha love that i got and i'm just gonna keep it going. When it's over we'll see what it is but for tha most part i'm here.

TAE: When tha challenge comes out. If 50 shows up ?

JADAKISS: A Million Dollars Cash and i ain't never sell 10 mill. A Million Dollars Cash anywhere he wanna do on Pay Per View. I need Jay-Z , Dre , Jimmy Irvine and Russell Simons to be tha judges.

TAE: What about Chris Litey ?

JADAKISS: Nah not Chris Litey. His father is a federal agent . You know Chris Litey's father is a federal agent. Birds of a feather flock together. We need some neutral judges and we do it.

TAE: In Vegas in tha ring , Pay Per View three rounds.

JADAKISS: A Million Dollars Cash and how ever many rounds he wants.

TAE: On Pay Per View ?

JADAKISS: Pay Per View, UPN, whatever he wanna do.

TAE: You heard it here first . 50, Jadakiss called you out . Tha best lyricist . Off tha top of tha head , no written down ****.

JADAKISS: Lets do it. We rap off rain hitting tha window pain.

TAE: What's next ?

JADAKISS: We about to go on tha **** 50 tour in a hood near you. So watchout.

TAE: Thanks Jada for taking time to do this interview. We hope that 50 replies.

"There is no instance of a country having benefited from prolonged warfare." -Sun Tzu

"Don't go through a f*cking preamble, just tell me what's on your mind" -Tony Soprano

Shutup and lift...bitches Wheelies's Avatar
    Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dayum.
    "Man up"

Originally Posted by Alpo
    why dont they bring out a track Like Against all odds instead they bring out lame tracks that arent even worth a listen.
    50 cent used it in hail mary

TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    oh wow
    I can see a trend trend of money making.

rappers challenging one another on pay per view

das a good idea

The only battle I actually care to see would be

Eminem vs. Immortal Technique
    And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Exclamation 50 Cent - Video Interview From Power99

"The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in war"

BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fifty Cents is a joke. I have his new CD, and I enjoy a few of the songs (especially "A little bit"). The problem is that he talks about being a thug so much on his album that he sounds like a kid in the teen bodybuilding forum. And then there's that whole "Clickity Clank, Clickity Clank, my money goes into my piggy bank". WHAT THE **** KIND OF GANGSTER HAS A ****ING PIGGY BANK? I wonder if fifty cents realizes how gay that sounds.

Here's to Nas ripping that fake thug a new ass-hole.

And by the way, getting shot nine times doesn't make you a thug, it makes you a very big target that is easy to hit. My Grandfather got shot a few times in WWII, but he doesn't parade around declaring "You can't kill me".

"I'll ruin what's left of their careers." Wow Fifty Cents, you're so cool and awesome for saying that, you must be the best the world has ever seen if you can just ruin respected rapper's careers. I'll wait for the commercial on MTV that says "Don't buy anything by these rappers, because Fifty Cents says so."

As you may have noticed, I am calling him Fifty Cents instead of "Fiddy Cent". That is because saying it correctly makes you realize how worthless this piece of **** is. Wow, you are worth a half of a dollar. You should change your name to "Two Quarter" and maybe the other half of Hollywood will sleep with you (the straight half). Go get me a half hour at a parking meter you dumb ass-wipe.

Now that I'm done dissing Fifty Cents let me tell you that I do respect him, and he does make some pretty decent music, I just wish that HE would respect the rest of the rap world.
    I'm back. For good.

Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wheelies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BigTraps
    And then there's that whole "Clickity Clank, Clickity Clank, my money goes into my piggy bank". WHAT THE **** KIND OF GANGSTER HAS A ****ING PIGGY BANK? I wonder if fifty cents realizes how gay that sounds.
    Pretty sure he wasnt being literal.

Originally Posted by BigTraps
    And by the way, getting shot nine times doesn't make you a thug, it makes you a very big target that is easy to hit.
    A thug is someone that does illegal things ie. selling drugs, killing people, robbin and stillin, fighting, doing drugs. Getting shot also adds to being a thug....and usually people that arent into illegal things(thugs) dont have a hit put out on them.So, I dont know the man personally,so its possible hes lying, but Im pretty sure hes done all these things, so yes, Id say he is or was a thug.
    "Man up"

Of The Clan Of Christ. Uber-neggR's Avatar
    Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Wheelies
    Pretty sure he wasnt being literal.

A thug is someone that does illegal things ie. selling drugs, killing people, robbin and stillin, fighting, doing drugs. Getting shot also adds to being a thug....and usually people that arent into illegal things(thugs) dont have a hit put out on them.So, I dont know the man personally,so its possible hes lying, but Im pretty sure hes done all these things, so yes, Id say he is or was a thug.
    "That n****r ain't a thug, man that n****r needs a hug".

That's all fiddy wants, the hug that his mumsie never gave him. He just needs to be loved (and apparently young buck isn't giving him enough).
    Isaiah 43:2: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

Originally Posted by Uber-neggR

That's all fiddy wants, the hug that his mumsie never gave him. He just needs to be loved (and apparently young buck isn't giving him enough).
    "I got shot ninnnneeee timessss, that n****r needs a hug, I got stabbed in the gut, that n****r needs a hug"

50 cent used it in hail mary

used what in hail mary?

As I stated before, we dont use the 'er' at the end of that word here in America, unless of course you are in the KKK. Please refrain from using it, thanks. Especially considering how that isnt how its even said in the song Im guessing.

Good day sir.
    "Man up"

Originally Posted by Alpo
    used what in hail mary?
    he used tupac's verse in "against all odds" as a diss in hail mary, im not sure if that was what you meant, guess not

Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Especially considering how that isnt how its even said in the song Im guessing.

Good day sir.
    I bet you don't even know what song I'm talking about (too much chingy for you).
    Read younglifter's post, he said the other part of the chorus, which shows THAT is how the song is said.

And it's kinda ironic that you say american shouldn't say the "er" word, considering you were the one touting in in another thread (even getting mods involved).
    Isaiah 43:2: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

"I got shot ninnnneeee timessss, that n****r needs a hug, I got stabbed in the gut, that n****r needs a hug"
    LOL, yeah, that track was great.

Maybe you could give me the full info on how the original g-unit broke up.

I bet you don't even know what song I'm talking about (too much chingy for you).
    Read younglifter's post, he said the other part of the chorus, which shows THAT is how the song is said.
    What artists is that, Billy Ray Cyrus? I even said in my post I didnt know who it was, Ive never heard any rapper use that though.

And it's kinda ironic that you say american shouldn't say the "er" word, considering you were the one touting in in another thread (even getting mods involved).
    Its kind of ironic? I was using the "er" to show that you have it in your screen name, to you know, get my point across. I explicitly said I, or none of my Black friends EVER put the ER at the end of that word, while, you have several times in this forum, namely in your screen name....so check ya self...son....
    "Man up"

**** fat joe has a new diss song out, and it was actually pretty good, i only listened to a little of it, but it was pretty good he actually dissed 50 nicely

I GOT IT!

Heres fat joe second diss back to 50, this is actually worth a response and worth listening to

http://www.soundclick.com/util/strea...D=2187674&q=Hi

(right click the link and go to "copy shortcut" and then paste it in your browser, it will take ya right to the song)
    Last edited by Younglifter14; 03-12-2005 at 09:06 PM.

azndragonboii is not very well liked. (-100) azndragonboii is not very well liked. (-100) azndragonboii is not very well liked. (-100) azndragonboii is not very well liked. (-100) azndragonboii is not very well liked. (-100) azndragonboii is not very well liked. (-100) azndragonboii is not very well liked. (-100) azndragonboii is not very well liked. (-100) azndragonboii is not very well liked. (-100) azndragonboii is not very well liked. (-100) azndragonboii is not very well liked. (-100)
    ^ MAD late. he murked 50 though. unless 50 comes back with something better.

Originally Posted by azndragonboii
    ^ MAD late. he murked 50 though. unless 50 comes back with something better.
    I didnt see you posting any links?

and yea its a few days late, dont get ya panties in a bunch , I only heard it tonight

What artists is that, Billy Ray Cyrus? I even said in my post I didnt know who it was, Ive never heard any rapper use that though.
    Let me quote a sentence of yours....

Especially considering how that isnt how its even said in the song Im guessing.
    If you haven't even heard the song, who gave you the authority to say what and what wasn't in the lyrics? How stupid must one be to know (or even guess) the lyrics of a track they've never heard before? That's a pretty stupid thing to do.

Obviously you've never heard nelly and tim mcgraw say anything like that before.

Its kind of ironic? I was using the "er" to show that you have it in your screen name, to you know, get my point across. I explicitly said I, or none of my Black friends EVER put the ER at the end of that word, while, you have several times in this forum, namely in your screen name....so check ya self...son....
    Now we're just going back in circles here. The irony was that in this thread, you tried to be holier than thou and defining the word by quoting "er", thus making the impression you don't like saying that word because it promotes racism. But yet in the other thread, you were freely saying it like it was no mans business.
    If only KKK members say the "er" word, then you must be a member of the KKK because you were using that word (for whatever reason) freely before.

So don't try and take the "high horse" route and frown upon those that say they word, when you were so clearly using it before.

And I've explained my situation with my username. Apart from the spelling being different, I chose it for whatever reason, that even I now feel was wrong. I even made a thread poll a long time ago asking the members if I should change my account. The overall answer was that most of the people didn't mind as it depended on me (and most said wasn't worth me changing my account).

So the decision has been done. So you can either continue to stalk me over the net to try and make up for he damage you got, or you can leave me alone.

And I've also noticed that a trick you try to do to make yourself feel superior is to call people "boy". Is your self esteem really that low? Can ohio be that bad?

P.S: The song was a disstrack made by former members of your favourite group, G-Unit.