TDevil182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Building your chest

How do you bulk up your chest alot, mine is pretty defined and all, but I feel it's not big enough, I only do bench press, so that could be it... any suggestions? I'm 6'1" 165, and i bench 210

StefanDozier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StefanDozier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StefanDozier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StefanDozier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StefanDozier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StefanDozier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StefanDozier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StefanDozier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StefanDozier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StefanDozier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StefanDozier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    just keep Working out your whole Body, your chest will get Bigger

i find that doing flat bench Dumbell press and Incline Dumbell presses work Best

Also Throwing in some dips wouldnt Hurt
    http://soundcloud.com/doctadoz

TDevil182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oh yea, i forgot, i do dips aswell

Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would work out my chest twice a week if I were you. ie:mon/thurs. One day you can do bench/incline bench/flies. The next day use dumbells for flat/incline and also dips. If you WO chest once a week, start off with bench but follow up with incline and flies. You don't want your lower chest to dominate giving you a feminine look. Pullovers are also good to add to your chest day.
    PharmD | IFBB Pro | ********.com/SwollenPharmD

The Oak is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Oak is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Oak is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Oak is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Oak is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Oak is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Oak is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Oak is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Oak is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Oak is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Oak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ^I second that.^
    Pain is weakness leaving the Body!- THE OAK

BigTracker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Eightpak
    I would work out my chest twice a week if I were you. ie:mon/thurs. One day you can do bench/incline bench/flies. The next day use dumbells for flat/incline and also dips. If you WO chest once a week, start off with bench but follow up with incline and flies. You don't want your lower chest to dominate giving you a feminine look. Pullovers are also good to add to your chest day.
    I don't agree with working chest twice a week. It may work for some people, but for most it doesn't. Just work your chest once a week and work it hard; it will grow - needs recovery time to grow though.
    Find yourself

The Oak is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Oak is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Oak is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Oak is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Oak is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Oak is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Oak is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Oak is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Oak is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Oak is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Oak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thats why he gave him two options. Your right though, everybody is different. You need to see what works best for your body.
    Pain is weakness leaving the Body!- THE OAK