Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Lorelai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lorelai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lorelai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lorelai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lorelai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lorelai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lorelai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lorelai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lorelai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lorelai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lorelai will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile Lorelai's Journey of Becoming a Wrestler

Hello Everyone,

I had a few people tell me to come start a journal for help and tid bits so i decided that it might help me out! Im currently training to become a Pro Wrestler (as in not amature style, but lucha libra, WWE style). Here is what my week looks like in regards to my diet and exercise routien:

Monday: Training (weight lifting, abs)
    Tuesday: Cardio, Wrestling Training
    Wednesday: Training (weight lifting, abs), Wrestling training
    Thursday: Cardio
    Friday: Training (weight lifting, abs)
    Saturday: Wrestling Training
    Sunday: Wrestling Training

*On my training days I usually take 2 thermolosses for some extra energy.*

Diet:

Breakfast: 4-6 Egg whites, oatmeal with rasins and honey,1/2 grape fruit, water, vitamins

Mid-Morning: Yogurt, Banana

Lunch: Grilled Chicken Breast, 1/2 Potatoe, veggies, water

Mid-Afternoon: Grilled chicken breast, veggies, water

Dinner: Grilled fish, veggies, salad, water

*I usually switch up my protien types and my carbs, some days I'll throw in a shake, or instead of oatmeal I'll have low sodium, low carb ceral, shreaded wheat biscits etc.*

Im finding it very difficult to get rid of my love handles, no matter how much cardio I seem to do or how properly I eat Im not getting results there, and Im also having serious sugar cravings!

Im also going to start doing cardio in the mornings before breakfast, Im probably going to do HIIT as it seems to work for most people.

Any tips or advice? Keep in mind that I am training to become a wrestler, so having muscles and a hard body is must!

Thank you so much girls!

*Lorelai*

Sistersteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sistersteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sistersteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sistersteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sistersteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sistersteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sistersteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sistersteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sistersteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sistersteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sistersteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up You Rock!

It is so awesome that you want to be a wrestler! I don't keep up on the WWE but watch it occasionally, what is it exactly that interests you so much? In my opinion the girl should be more muscular, but I suppose it is more about the sex appeal. Do you follow the story lines?

Your diet looks good, and I think we have similar body types. I recently just spent 8 weeks cutting for a competition, and doing 2 hours of cardio a day, only to get this nasty cold, and decide to postpone my competition. Now I am competiting in June so I can also focus on my exams. I completely changed my diet, cut out cottage cheese, fruit, Natural peanut butter, and just ate tuna, chicken, salmon, egg whites, oatmeal, sweet potatos, Udo's oil and veggies, and still could not drop weight, or lose my tummy. My upper body and legs got leaner and i was more vascular, but my stomach basically stayed the same. It was very frustrating, I felt like I was doing eveything possible and the results just weren't coming. I think my expectations were too high and I was stressing too much.

I suggest that you try adding in HIIT twice a week, and try carb cycling. Also make sure you get your essential fatty acids, from Udo's oil or Flax oil, or capsules, this should help reduce your sugar cravings. I am the same with sugar, I will literally drive 20 minutes to the Bakery just to buy brownies,and macaroon madness bars. I am also addcited to Reese peanut butter cups. I am still trying to figure out a way to get a hold on these cravings. I find as long as I dont' give in I am fine, but once a do, LOOK OUT because there is no stopping me. I guess our desire to lose the bodyfat must be stronger then out cravings. It is very hard, but you seem very dedicated and have a strong desire to achieve your goals, so I am sure you will find a way to conquer you cravings. If you do give in don't beat yourself up, just get back on track and try not to let in happen again. We are young and have lots of time to achieve our goals.

What are you stats?
    Are you in school?
    How long have you wanted to be a wrestler?

SS
    Without struggle...there can be no progress "colette nelson"

mommykuce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mommykuce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mommykuce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mommykuce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mommykuce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mommykuce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mommykuce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mommykuce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mommykuce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mommykuce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mommykuce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think that is sooo cool! I look forward to reading your journal!
    A Mommy's work is never done- but we get paid in Hugs & Kisses!

Lorelai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lorelai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lorelai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lorelai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lorelai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lorelai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lorelai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lorelai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lorelai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lorelai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lorelai will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

Hey Sister!

Thank you for your reply! My dad had me sitting infront of the tv watching wrestling when I was a little kid, maybe around 3 and I watched it up untill I was about 12. Then I got side tracked turning into a girl and all *lol*, and didnt start watching it again untill about a year ago. Totally got HOOKED! Couldnt stop watching it! Monday nights were the highlight of my week! Anyway, as I watched it I started seeing the women's matches, which were of course filled with bras and panties, but still I had never seen that growing up. Something kind of went off in my virgo head and decided I really wanted to try it. Here I am! 6 months into training, and totally LOVING ever second in that ring!

I am currently in highschool, finally after much hardwork and set backs graduating. In 2006 Im going to head off to college for Personal Training, and get my Can-Fit-Pro certificate over the summer, so I can start working =).

Im only 18, 5'6, and 132 lbs!

I totally hear you about trying to get rid of the tummy! I am having such, SUCH a HARD time! It just doesnt want to leave me! Damn love handles! And the sugar cravings ..I can totally relate to that one! I looove peanut butter cups! MM! When I get the cravings, I usually tame them well, but there is that one day where I can and all hell breaks loose and I end up eatting myself retarded, its horrible. I will definetly check out the oil you mentioned, I have heard many good things about it. I would love to be in a compition next year, probably the FAME one hopefully if I can get this body looking like hot stuff!

What are your goals? And what compitions have you been in? Do you know of any recipies that can help with the cravings but keep legal? Any little things would be help, and if there is anything I can help you with, lemmie know =).

Thanks so much!

Mommy - Im going to keep updateing everyday! If there is anything you can pass along it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much!

*Lorelai*

Sistersteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sistersteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sistersteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sistersteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sistersteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sistersteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sistersteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sistersteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sistersteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sistersteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sistersteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Hey Lorelai

I was suppose to enter my first comp April 9th Fame Centrals in Toronto, but decided to post pone due to this terrible cold I have and the stresses of school. I am in my second year of college for Biotechnology, it is all science classes and lots of labs. I have four test in the next four weeks, Analytical chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology and pharmaceutics! It is a really intense workload and it has been suffering with all my training. So now I will be entering Fame Worlds June 9-12 at the Toronto Convention Centre.

I use to watch teh WWF when I was little, I liked Brett Hart, Razor Ramon, IRS, and Jake the Snake. I have recently watched WWE a few times, and like John Ciena (not sure if that is the correct spelling).

What college are you attending next year. I plan on getting my Can-Fit-Pro certificate this summer or in the fall as well. I am hoping to get a few clients to train through college for some extra cash.

Things that I keep around to help with my craving is berry tea, sugar free popsicles, light jello, and sugar free syrup. You can buy the sugar free syrup at the Bulk Barn, it only has 10cal per 1/4cup. I will mix egg white, cottage cheese, oatmeal, and cinnimon into pancakes then top with syrup and some frozen blueberries. If I have a real chocolate cravings I may have fat free chocolate pudding.

But I totally understand about eatting yourself retarded, if I let myself go I can seriously eat 5 or 6 chocolate bars in less then a few hours! The key is to not give in no matter how much you want to. I think we just need to learn to balance our meals throughout the day so that we don't allow ourselves to get hungry. It takes time to figure out what works. I know I am still working on it.

SS

Smile Day 1!!

OKay, my day has been great so far ..here goes:

Woke up : 8am
    Breakfast : 8:30am
    - 6 Eggs whites
    - 2 Shreaded wheat biscits w/ hand full of rasins, and half a banana
    - 1/4 pink grape fruit
    - Vitamins
    - water

Gym: 10am - 12pm

- 1/2 hour HIIT
    - 3 Sets/ 20 reps 15lbs lunges
    - 2 Sets/ 20 reps 25lbs squats
    - 2 Sets/ 20 reps 5lbs should flys (might not be what they are actually called)
    - 2 Sets/ 20 reps 15lbs tricep bar pull ups
    - Abs
    - Skipped rope in between each set

After workout: 12pm
    - Protein Shake
    - Glutamin

Lunch: 1:30pm
    - Chicken Breast
    - Small garden salad
    - water

Dinner: 5:30pm
    - Tuna
    - Tomato Basil wrap
    - Lettuce, tomato, onions, pickles, green peppers, mushrooms
    - water

* That's all so far today, Im a little bit disapointed my meals were so spread apart due to the errands I had to run. *

Im heading off the wrestling gym for training. I should be trainined for roughly 4 hours, so that will give me a nice bunch of cardio! ..yay!!

*Lorelai*

Smile End of Day 1

Just got back from wrestling, and am totally burnt out and pissed off. I hurt my ankle, yay. So now im stuck icing it and unfortunatly have to use the crosstrainer tomorrow rather then sprinting on the treadmil. Oh well, everything happens for a reason I suppose.

Wrestling Training: 7:30 - 9:30 (Shorter than expected.)

Before bed meal: 11:15
    - Can of Tuna
    - Water

I think im going to head off to bed, maybe watch some wrestling tapes!

Night everyone!

Your meals seem good and clean. Do you have a program set up for your weight lifting? I find it better to concentrate on one or two bodyparts per workout. You seem to be working legs, shoulders and triceps? I would do at least 2-3 exercises per bodypart.
    Make sure to do your cardio after weights or at a completely different time of the day.
    If you want to increase your lean muscle mass then I suggest increasing the weights and decreasing your reps between 6-12. Increasing your reps and lowering the weight will not build much muscle, and is a waist of energy. The diet and cardio will be responsible for decreasing your bodyfat, and bringing out the definition.

But if you are happy with the way things are then leave them alone. Everyone reacts differently and you know yourself best!!!

Best of Luck, and I hope your ankle gets better soon.
    SS

Unhappy Day 2

Hello!

Sister - Right now im figuring our a schedual to see what works for my body . Thank you for the tips, they will come in handy well Im making my plan.

Wake Up - 7:30am

Meals:
    Breakfast - 8am
    - 1 Protien Shake
    - 1/4 cup blueberries
    - 1/2 banana
    - 1/2 cup skim milk
    - 1 small fat free blueberrie yogurt
    - vanilla protein powder
    - 2 Shreded wheat biscits w/ honey, rasins, 1 Tbsp fat free vanilla yogurt
    - water
    - vitamins
    - thermoloss

Mid Morning (After Cardio) - 10am
    - Grilled chicken breast
    - 1 baked yam
    - 1 Tbsp ketchup
    - water

After Training - 12pm
    - Protein Shake
    - Banana protien powder
    - muscle milk
    - ice
    - water

Lunch - 1:30pm
    - Small salmon stake
    - Grilled chicken breast
    - small salad
    - 1 Tbsp fat free dressing
    - water

Dinner - 7pm
    - 1 can Tuna
    - 1 Tbsp fat free mayo
    - small salad
    - 1 cup mixed veggies
    - water

Before Bed
    - 1 protien shake or Can of tuna

Work out:
    -1/2 hour of HIIT from 9:30 - 10am
    - Worked back
    - Biceps
    - Triceps
    - Abs
    ( All due to my injured ankle, which puts me out of wrestling for tonight =(.)

I wasnt planning on working my upper body, but unfortuantly I didnt have any other options, the workout was still awsome, totally killed myself ..it was great! Although I am still feeling rather fat, I honestly think Im getting fatter! How that is possible is way over my head. Maybe it's all in my mind? I really hope the pounds start to shed and my abs start to come through, there is NOWAY I can do a show with my body looking like this. *sigh* ..Wish me luck!

*Lorelai*

Talking Day 3 (So FAR!)

Okay, today was a better day, not feeling as fat! yay!

Wake up: 7:30am

Breakfast: 8am
    -Protein Shake
    - 1/2 banana
    - 1 Tbsp All Natural Peanut Butter
    - 1/2 cup skim milk
    - ice
    - water
    - 3 Shredded wheat biscits w/ handful of rasins, 1 Tbsp vanilla yogurt, 1 tsp honey
    - water

Mid Morning: 10am (After Cardio)
    - 1 Protein Shake (Water, Chocolate protein powder)

Lunch: 12:30pm
    - 1 Can of tuna
    - 1 Tbsp Fat free mayo
    - small salad (onion, cucumber, garlic, red wine vinager)
    - 1 cup mixed veggies
    - water

Work out: 9:30am - 10am
    - HIIT on the crosstrainer! !!! !!!

That's the day so far ..heading off to the gym again around 7ish for another 1/2 hour cardio session ..gotta love HIIT! WHOOO!!!!

*Lorelai*

Red face

Where did I leave off ??

Oh yes ..

Dinner: 5:30pm
    -1 Can of Tuna
    -Water

Snack: 7pm
    -Fat Free Yogurt (I didnt really WANT to eat anything, but i was hungry and hardly had any carbs today.)

I didnt get to hit the gym again, unfortuantly. I am however heading over there tomorrow morning for some HIIT, and then training at 11. Wish me luck!

*Lorelai*

Red face Day 3

Blah ..crappy start to the day. Anyway, here is the start.

-5 egg whites
    - 2 bowls of oatmeal w/ rasins, Tbsp no sugar syrup (yum), and 2 packets of sweetner
    -water
    -vitamines
    -thermoloss

I know, too much oatmeal >.<. I was just feeling very tired, and in need of extra carbs to get all my cardio, and training in this morning.

*Lorelai*

Talking

Don't worry about the extra oatmeal, it will do you good. Just look out for the raisans they are high is sugar, berries would be better, or half a banana.

Are you on March break right now? My brother is 18 and on march break.
    How was your training? Is it high school wrestling or taught somewhere else. What exactly do you do?

Be patient, things will start to come together, it takes time to sculpt ones body.

SS

Red face

Sister - Im on march break, thank god ..it's been really helping me chill out and plan for the coming months. I train at Lucha Libra wrestling school in Toronto, right now Im learning the basics of wrestling, but they throw in some mexican stuff too. Which is super fun! I love trying new things, its very flippy and bouncy. The atmosphere is great there, it feels like my home. Everybody is there to help you out, and my trainer is very patient. It's great!
    I think I'll take your advice about cutting the rasins, Im trying to cut out sugar so ..rasins gotta go, atleast for now. Thank you!

Gym: 9:30am
    -Cardio 20min
    -Small shake (Powder, Peanut butter, skim milk)
    -Drove over to other gym 11am

Trained:
    -Shoulders
    -Biceps
    -Back
    -Abs
    -Little Triceps
    -Lots of PUSH UPS!!!!!

Post Workout: 12:15pm
    -Protein Shake (40 gms protein)

Im feeling pretty good, a little bit burnt out. I think Im going to have some whole wheat pasta and chicken. I didnt get enough carbs in my today, only the oatmeal I had earlier.

*Lorelai*

Talking

It is important to belong to a good gym, it makes a huge difference in helping to maintain motivation.
    Some other good carbs are plain rice cakes, sweet potatoes,cream of wheat, red river, brown rice and baked potatoes. Whole wheat pasta is good but you don't need to eat much before the carbs add up. Something like 65g carbs in 85g pasta.

It is good that you are having a shake right after your workouts, very important to get that protein in immediately after your workout.

Hope you are enjoying your March Break!!!
    SS

Smile New Day!

Hello everyone!!

Had a great start to my day! I woke up a little bit later than I wanted too, 5:45am rather than 5am. Boo! I got all my stuff together and me and my sis headed off to the gym! Here it goes so far:

Woke up: 5:45am
    -took ECA
    -Vits

Gym: 7am

Cardio: 20min, HIIT on crosstrainer

Woke out:

Legs!
    - 3 sets/10 reps lunges 15lbs
    - 3 sets/25 reps squats 25lbs
    - 3 sets/20 reps leg extentions 30lbs
    - 3 sets/25 reps ham string extentions 30lbs
    - 3 sets/25 reps aductor extentions ? 50lbs
    - 3 sets/25 reps glut extentions ? 50lbs
    - 2 sets/12 reps squat machine 50lbs
    - 3 sets/20 reps leg press 80lbs
    - abs
    - leg work on the mat

Meals:
    -1 bowl of oatmeal w/ sugar free syrup
    -bottle of water

Mid-Morning: 11:30am
    - 1 grilled chicken breast
    - half baked yam

Red face More more more

Okay, here are my meals updated for today...

Mid-morning: 11:30am
    - 1 can of tuna
    - 1 Tbsp fat free mayo
    - 1 whole wheat wrap
    - water

Lunch: 1pm
    - fat free yogurt

Mid-Afternoon: 3pm
    - Grilled chicken breast
    - 1/2 yam
    - 1/2 cup veggies
    - water
    - ECA

Dinner: 4:30pm
    - 1 bowl oatmeal
    - 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
    - 1 Tbsp sugar free syrup
    - 1/4 cup fat free soy milk
    - water

Cardio: 7:30
    - HIIT on crosstrainer!

Today looks pretty good..Im still feeling rather fat tho ...hopefully that will all turn around!

*Lorelai*

Smile Day 2!!

Hellooooo, this morning was great! Had an awsome workout, and a yummy breakfast ..here it goes so far....

Wake up: 5am
    - Vits
    - ECA

Gym: 6am

Cardio: 20min HIIT on crosstrainer

Work-out: Back and Triceps

Back:
    - Rear pull backs/ 3 sets, 12 reps, 50lbs
    - Bar pull downs ?/ 3 sets, 12 reps, 45lbs
    - Bar pull ups/ 3 sets, 20 reps, 25 lbs
    - Free weight pull ups/ 3 sets, 15 reps, 25 lbs *One arm at a time*
    - Rervers sit up, on ball *works lower back ..wooo*

Triceps:
    - Rope pull down, and extend/ 3 sets, 12 reps, 30lbs
    - Bent Forearms extend (?)/ 3 sets, 12 reps, 10lbs
    - Tricep pull ups (?)/ 3 sets, 12 reps, 25lbs

Breakfast: 6:30am (After cardio, pre-training)
    - 2 homemade low fat, low cal, low carb, no sodium, high protein muffins ..yum!
    - fat free, sugar free, yogurt ..yum!
    - water

Post workout: 7:30am
    - Banana falvoured protein shake
    - Glutamen
    - Water

Mid-morning snack: 9:30am
    - 1/2 cup cottage cheese
    - 5 slices of tofu, seasoned with garlic powder, and no salt
    - 1 of my muffins
    - water

Im off to school now, but I will update a little bit later. Im going to wrestling tonight at 7:30 so that should burn off a bunch of calories .

*Lorelai*

Smile More of Day 2!

Continuing from day 2...

Lunch: 11:30am
    - 2 cups homemade healthy chilli
    ( tomatos, lean ground chicken, kidney beans, onions, garlic, basil )
    - water

Mid-Afternoon Snack: 3pm
    - 1 can of tuna
    - 1 Tbsp fat free mayo
    - 1 whole wheat wrap
    - water

Dinner: 4:45pm
    - 1 cup keshi go lean ceral
    - 1/2 cup fat free soy milk
    - 1 of my muffins
    - water

I have wrestling at 7:30, yay ..after wrestling I'll probably have a shake.

*Lorelai*

Smile Day 3!!

Hello Hello everyone!

Today has been pretty good, minus it being that time of the month *boo!*. Im very happy to say that I have lost a pound and a half! Looks like the diet and exercise is working.

Wake up: 5:15am
    - ECA
    - Vits

Gym: 6am

Cardio: 20 min, crosstrainer, moderate intensity.

Workout:
    Shoulders/abs/love handles

Shoulders:
    Side Lateral raises: 3 sets, 12 reps, 8lbs
    Seated Dumbbell press: 3 sets, 12 reps, 12lbs
    Front Lateral raises: 3 sets, 8 reps, 8lbs
    Bent Lateral raises: 3 sets, 12 reps, 8lbs

Abs:
    Double Crunch: 3 sets, 20 reps
    Double Crunch (to the sides): 3 sets, 15 reps each side
    Bum Raises: 3 sets, 25 reps
    Bicycle: 2 sets, 30 reps
    Bar Twists: 2 sets, 30 reps

Meal 1: 6:30am (After Cardio, Before Training)
    - 1 cup oatmeal w/ 2 Tbsp sugar free syrup
    - 1/4 cup of soy milk
    - water

Meal 2: 8am (After Training)
    - Protein shake (water, glutamen, vanilla powder)
    - 1 piece whole wheat toast
    - 1 Tbsp all natural peanut butter

Meal 3: 10am
    - 1 cup kashi lean cereal w/ tsp splenda
    - 1/2 cup fatfree skim milk
    - 5 egg whites w/ 2 Tbsp salsa (the healthy stuff)
    - water

So far so good! Today is a nice bright day, I have a job interview at a gym that I am super excitied about! My body is ajusting to the ECA, so Im happy about that. I found last night that I couldnt wrestle on an empty tummy after nearly passing out in the ring. I know for tonight to have something before I leave, even if carbs are no good paste 5. I also discovered I need to have a meal before training, because my body can just not handle the intensity on an empty stomach!

*Lorelai*

Smile More and More of Day 3!

Just updated my meals today. I have a feeling Im not taking in enough calories because I am am left feeling hungry an hour after I eat? Seems a bit weird to me. Anywho ..here it goes up untill now.

Meal 4: 12:15pm
    - Lettuce
    - 1 can of Tuna w/ 1 Tbsp Fat Free Mayo
    - 1 cup Kidney beans
    - vinager w/ garlic for dressing (2 Tbsp)
    - water

Meal 5: 2pm
    - 1 1/2 cups chilli (tomatoes, lean ground chicken, kideny beans, garlic and onion)
    - water

Meal 6: 4:45pm
    - Little Creation : - 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
    - 1 omega 3 egg
    - 1/2 cup fat free skim milk
    - 2 Tbsp splenda
    - 1 cup quick oats
    * cooked in pan with PAM *

That's all for now, although I STILL feel hungry. I have wrestling tonight at 7:20, we'll see how much I can do. I hurt my ankle yesturday so I dont think I'll be able to do much, but I'll try my best anyhow!

*Lorelai*

Being hungry is a good sign, it means your metabolism is increasing and your body is naturally starting to burn food quicker.

How did the job interview go?
    Have fun at training.

Jamie

Red face End of Day 3

Hey Jamie,
    My interview went great, and I got the job! =O. It's awsome, Im working at the YMCA downtown. Great atmosphere, and I'll be able to learn stuff that can benefit my fitness goals! I dont know much about caloric intake, or any of that, so Im just a bit worried Im not getting enough? I should probably start counting. Any tips? Thanks so much for your reply! I hope all is well in your world =).

Meal 7: 7pm (Pre-wrestling)
    - 1/2 cup Fat Free cottage cheese
    - 1 cup Kashi Lean Cereal
    - 1 sweetner
    - water

I wrestled from 7:30 - 9ish, due to my GIMPY (love that world, I totally stole it!) ankle . I did as much as I possibly could, but I really didnt want to injure it further, so I decided to chill out at bit and do little things. Im happy that I went though, I wasnt really sure if I should or not. All went well, and even though I couldnt do much, I gave all I had to give. Man, I love it. I dont know how to explain it, it's just the most amazing thing in the world. I've never felt so happy, so fufilled ..so complete! It's great. Love <3.

I should head off to bed and get some rest. Gotta get up at 5 again tomorrow, and hit the gym for a 45min cardio session. Hopefully my ankle will be willing and able to work tomorrow, or Im going to be one unhappy little pink hulk! My Triceps are totally KILLINNNNGG today after the ball busting workout I gave them yesturday, totally loving it though *smile*. Best pain ever, hands down! I killed my shoulders today, so hopefully they will be sore tomorrow ...lol. Friday will be my rest day, and I'll hit Chest and Biceps on Saturday. I need to get some chest exercises, the only things I know are push ups and bench press, I'll have to look some up on the internet.

Hmm ...maybe I shouldnt have had that cottage cheese and cereal ..too late in the day maybe ? *thinks*

Okie dokie ..nuff said .

*Lorelai* <3

Unhappy Day 4

Bah, crappy day. I woke up this morning with the intentions of doing some cardio, got out of bed ..and jlkdjsflkj! killed to walk. Yep, the ankle is offically messed up. I went back to bed, and crashed back out untill 9. BOO! Im giving myself today and tomorrow off ..but Saturday morning its Chest/Biceps and wrestling. I feel like a big fatty, I guess because of the lack of exercise today *sigh*.

Wake up: 9am
    -ECA
    -Vits
    - water

Meal 1: 10am
    - 4 egg whites
    - 1 cup oatmeal
    - 1/4 cup fat free skim milk
    - 1 Tbsp sugar free syrup
    - Water

Meal 2: 12pm
    - 4 egg whites
    - 1/2 cup quick oats
    - 1/2 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
    - 1 Tbsp spenda
    *Cooked in PAM sprayed pan, topped with a bit of sugar free syrup.*
    - water

Meal 3: 3pm
    - 1 grilled chicken breast (6 Oz)
    - 2 cups baby spinich w/ vinager,pepper, onion powder and no salt
    - 1/2 cup cottage cheese
    - water

That's it so far, ugh such a ****ty day. Even my meals look ****ty. *sigh*

*Lorelai*

Unhappy Done today ...I think

Blah, so today was ****ty ..real ****ty. I ate properly, but it feels like I didnt. Buh? Anyway, here is what I had for dinner ..only 4 meals today. ..I think it's because I woke up so late.

Meal 4: 5pm
    - 1 can tuna w/ 1 Tbsp fat free mayo, salsa, garlic
    - Hand full of kidney beans
    - 1 whole wheat wrap
    - water

I'll probably have a chicken breast a little later on tonight ...maybe around 7 and I think that's all I'll eat ....maybe a shake before bed ..we'll see what my body tells me.

*Lorelai*

Unhappy Yep ..Day 4 over

Meh ..it was an overall ****ty day. I didnt get to work out at all because of my stinky ankle . It hurts right now actually, I might ice it for a bit before I crash ..It's pretty late, I never go to bed this late ..blah.

Meal 5: 7pm
    - Protein Shake (Vanilla Whey)
    - water

Took my ECA at 3:30pm I forgot to add that in above. I havent eatten since 7 and now its 1:30, and Im kind of hungry, I guess I'll wait untill my oatmeal in the morning.

*Lorelai*

Talking Day 5 .....woo

Wake up: 10:30 am

11am
    -ECA

Breakfast: 11:15am
    - Kashi go lean ceral (1 cup)
    - 1/2 cup ff soy milk
    - 1 can of tuna ..(YUM!)

Meal 2: 12:15pm
    - Oatmeal (1 cup)
    - 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter
    - 1/2 cup ff soy milk

Gym: 1:15pm
    - Cardio (HIIT on crosstrainer 23min)
    - water (x2)

Meal 3: 3pm
    - Grilled chicken breast (7 Oz)
    - 1 whole egg
    - 1 cup veggies
    - water

5:45pm
    -ECA

Meal 4: 6:30pm
    - Grilled chicken breast (6 Oz)
    - Kashi cereal (1 cup)
    - 1/2 cup ff soy milk
    - water

OKay. thats it for today. Better day than yesturday ..yay!

Tomorrow is chest and Biceps ..woooohooooo!!!!!!

*Lorelai*

Wink Day6

I didnt have a chance to update yesturday, but ...I did have something else to eat last night.

Meal 5: 12am
    - 1 can tuna
    - 1 can diet cola

Todayyyyyy ....woke up in a very happy mood *smile*.

Wake up: 7:30am

Meal 1: 8am
    -1 cup kashi ceral
    -1/4 cup ff soy milk

Meal 2: 10am
    -ECA
    -1 cup oatmeal w/ 2 Tbsp sugar free syrup
    -1/4 cup ff skim milk
    -2 grilled chicken breast w/ franks hot sauce
    -water

Meal 3: 11:30am
    -1 cup oatmeal
    -1/2 cup ff soy milk
    -1 can tuna
    -water

Heading off to the gym for 20min of HIIT! Wish me luck, Im DEAD tired!!!!!!!!!!!

*Lorelai*

Red face Day 7 & 8

Okay ..the past two days havent been the greatest. Here goes ...

After meal 4, it pretty much went down hill yesturday. I killed a bag of quaker rice cake minis (caramel). NOT all at once, I had half around 7, and then the rest around 11 because I was STARVING and had nothing, literally NOTHING else to eat. Then ..after a long night of crazyness and stress I had a donut from Tim Hortins. I know, bad eh? It could have been worse I suppose ...wait no ..it got worse.

Today...

Woke up at 10:30, after passing out at 5am. Had a bowl of ceral for breakfast and didnt eat again untill 3:30pm. Thats when I had my easter dinner with my family, which ding ding ding meant eatting lots of stuff I shouldnt be. Turkey, stuffing, potatoes, gravy, cake, ice cream, peas, bread. I KNOW! TERRRRRRIBLE! I even had a bunch of little chocolate eggs!

I feel pretty fat. BUT ..BUT ...but ..Im not going to kill myself over it because it is easter weekend, and holidays are always though ..plus I have been amazing all week ..no cheats at all, and Im heading off to the gym in an hour or so for some cardio and Chest and Bicep work. Cheating is a huge deal for me ..it really sucks, but onward and upward, cant look back. Although I am still craving stuff ... If I do eat anything else ..I will make sure to post it up ..just so I know where the pounds come from this week. *sigh*. Terrible cheats.

*Lorelai*

Red face Day 9!

Okay, so today has been quite the fat day. I felt so horrible this morning. My cardio was the ****s I was only able, yes that's right ABLE to do 20 min on the crosstrainer of just a moderate level. I know! No HIIT. My legs felt so heavy and out of wack. It was depressing as hell. Then I had my breakfast, came back and had it in my head I would do legs... HA! That was NOT happening..I could barely walk, how could I work my legs. So ..I did biceps and abs. I know ..its horrible. All I can say is that bad days happen, and you just have to keep moving forward. I know what my goal is, and I know how to get there ..I just need to leave the past behind me and fight for what I want. So ..here goes...

Wake up: 5:15am
    - ECA

Gym: 6:15am

CARDIO
    - 20 min on crosstrainer (I couldnt even listen to Briteny I was so fat )

BICEPS
    - 3 Sets/10,8,6 reps/12,15,20 lbs of each ...
    - Dumbbell curl
    - Incline curl
    - Concintration curl
    - Hammer dumbbells
    - Single Twisting dumbbell curl

MEALS

Meal 1: 6:45am
    - 1/2 cup oatmeal w/ 1 Tbsp sweetner
    - 1/4 cup FF soy milk
    - 1 can tuna
    - 1/2 can diet coke
    - water

Meal 2: 8am
    - 1 protein shake (chocolate)
    - glutamen
    - 1 slice whole wheat toast w/ 1 Tbsp natural peanut butter
    - water (1.5 liters)

Meal 3: 10am
    - Vits (Late today)
    - Chicken breast (sauted)
    - 1/2 cup veggies
    - 1/2 cup brown rice
    - 1 Tbsp salsa
    - water

Meal 4: 12pm
    - 1 cup kashi "go lean" cereal
    - 1/2 cup ff skim milk
    - water

Meal 5: 2:30pm
    - 1 can tuna
    - 1/2 cup oatmeal
    - 1/4 cup ff skim milk
    - water

Meal 6: 5:30pm
    - 1/2 cup cottege cheese
    - 1 small ff strawberry yogurt (aspertam flavoured)
    - water
    - ECA
    - Vits

Off to the gym at 7 for Salsa Fit, a cardio class. Should be fun ..it's nice to jazz it up a bit, and if it sucks I'll just hop onto the crosstrainer ..if my legs can do it! Come on legs! ..WOO!!!!

*Lorelai*