Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    bubliboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dont need a song

You don't need a song in your highlight tape as long as you are good enough. My friend is a tight end who had over 17 offers and is playing for Notre Dame next year, ranked as the 9th best tight end in the nation, and he had no music on his highlight tape. Either do I, and I am being recruited by MN, WI, and other DI and DII schools.
    State 2004

rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rm_777 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bubliboy
    You don't need a song in your highlight tape as long as you are good enough. My friend is a tight end who had over 17 offers and is playing for Notre Dame next year, ranked as the 9th best tight end in the nation, and he had no music on his highlight tape. Either do I, and I am being recruited by MN, WI, and other DI and DII schools.
    part of it is for personal pride... im going to not only show this to universities but im gonna watch it like 100+ times and my friends wanna see it as well... THATS WHY I NEED SONGS I LIKE AS WELL

THE SONGS IVE USED ARE

Lil Wayne - GO DJ - Junior highlightes
    Jay Z / Linkin Park - Numb / Encore - Senior highlightes

TI - Bring Em Out is a good song, maybe a tad bit upbeat though (im picky)... Ill look up some others, but now... I STILL NEED 1 more... ALSO

I need good slow instrumental songs for showing stats... any suggestions, please write them down

Right now im got... Mario Winans - I Dont Wanna know instrumental.. but i want something else...

Strikeforce or bust DONJUANPIMPIN's Avatar
    DONJUANPIMPIN is a name known to all. (+5000) DONJUANPIMPIN is a name known to all. (+5000) DONJUANPIMPIN is a name known to all. (+5000) DONJUANPIMPIN is a name known to all. (+5000) DONJUANPIMPIN is a name known to all. (+5000) DONJUANPIMPIN is a name known to all. (+5000) DONJUANPIMPIN is a name known to all. (+5000) DONJUANPIMPIN is a name known to all. (+5000) DONJUANPIMPIN is a name known to all. (+5000) DONJUANPIMPIN is a name known to all. (+5000) DONJUANPIMPIN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "Ghetto" by akon is a nice slow beated song. Also other songs to put in your tape if you need more "out of control" "get on my level" If you play defense "head bussa"
    I'm
    Born to Lose
    Built To Win
    New Blog life,bjj,lifting
    cashonomics.org

Hasaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hasaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hasaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hasaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hasaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hasaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hasaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hasaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hasaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hasaki will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hasaki will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Rob Zombie - Feel So Numb (instrumental or get someone to edit in the chorus with instrumental)

You can fool around with some **** from Disturbed too.

10 seconds here I come gappa238's Avatar
    gappa238 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gappa238 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gappa238 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gappa238 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gappa238 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gappa238 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gappa238 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gappa238 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gappa238 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gappa238 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gappa238 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

im not a rock fan but papa roach - getting away with murder is hella good
    Cut that meat! Cut that meat!

RoAR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoAR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoAR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoAR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoAR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoAR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoAR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    HONESTLY CHECK THIS SONG .. ITZ JUST PERFECT

DEM BOYZ" by: BOYS N THA HOOD

crazzzzzzzzzy track! its my pre-game hype trackkk when i hear it its ON!
    You can do w/e you set your mind to doing.. beeeleedat

HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500) HeroOfTheDay384 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Enter Sandman by Metallica would be kickass..in the begening just have you like working out or you walking around in like slow mo...then when it builds up and James goes...BOOM! is a good spot for a long ass run.

KSUPowerCat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KSUPowerCat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KSUPowerCat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KSUPowerCat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "BOOM" by P.O.D.

Best hghlight video is the K-State highlight video from the 2003 Big 12 Championship game. It featured the song "Stand Up (for the Champions)" by Right Said Fred.

msucurt will become famous soon enough. (+50) msucurt will become famous soon enough. (+50) msucurt will become famous soon enough. (+50) msucurt will become famous soon enough. (+50) msucurt will become famous soon enough. (+50) msucurt will become famous soon enough. (+50) msucurt will become famous soon enough. (+50) msucurt will become famous soon enough. (+50) msucurt will become famous soon enough. (+50) msucurt will become famous soon enough. (+50) msucurt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey KSU, anyway u can direct me to that film or video? Im trying to get some music together for a highlight film.

thanks

Mad Dog162 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Dog162 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Dog162 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Dog162 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Dog162 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Dog162 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Dog162 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Dog162 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Dog162 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Dog162 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Dog162 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dar-Z
    slightly off topic, but does anyone know that song they play befor the teams come out at the super bowl, its not really song more just a beat? Its the one where you shout "hey" in.

this post probably doesnt make any sence but if anyone could help it'd be greatly appreciated. thanks.
    If you are referring to the song I think you are, it's called "Rock and Roll Part 2" by Gary Glitter
    Molon Labe

Once a KA, always a KA.

skatcanada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    saw a barry sanders or walter payton highlight video ( i forget which one) that had goo goo dolls- black balloon playing, fit the highlights well.
    fall down 7. get up 8.

m dot holla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m dot holla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m dot holla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m dot holla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m dot holla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m dot holla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m dot holla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m dot holla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m dot holla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m dot holla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m dot holla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the songs from friday night lights, they get me soooo pumped at the end of the last game..

Mike

thaphoenix is on a distinguished road. (+10) thaphoenix is on a distinguished road. (+10) thaphoenix is on a distinguished road. (+10) thaphoenix is on a distinguished road. (+10) thaphoenix is on a distinguished road. (+10) thaphoenix is on a distinguished road. (+10) thaphoenix is on a distinguished road. (+10) thaphoenix is on a distinguished road. (+10) thaphoenix is on a distinguished road. (+10) thaphoenix is on a distinguished road. (+10) thaphoenix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    queen would be sick for thAT
    my brothers coach made a sick one with bohemian rhapsody, like in the beggining its all the tough footage, of them putting hard defence and get blocked. THe opera part is all the stupid **** and practices and etc. And the end i asll the good stuff. SICK AS HELL.

we will rock you and we are the champions are played the hell out, but still good non the less.

watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) watchandsee23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    8 ball and MJG - you don't want drama
    Bone Crusher ft. Ying Yang Twins - Take your clothes off
    Brook Valentine - Girl Fight(instrumental)
    Chris Brown - run it (instrumental)
    crime Mob - Nuck If you Buck
    DAvid banner ft. Lil Jon - Might getcha
    DAvid Banner - Play (instrumental)
    MOP - Fire. This is a very hot song
    ying Yang Twin - What's Happening
    Trick DAddy - Take it to the house. I like this one

m dot holla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m dot holla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m dot holla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m dot holla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m dot holla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m dot holla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m dot holla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m dot holla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m dot holla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m dot holla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m dot holla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the game-this is how we do, and show you liftin then spinning off of kids and all your nasty runs

T Train90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) T Train90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) T Train90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) T Train90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) T Train90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) T Train90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) T Train90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) T Train90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Trick Daddy - Whats Happenin'
    DMX - Get it on the floor
    Limp Bizkit - Rollin