Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Higherr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Higherr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Higherr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Higherr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Higherr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Higherr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Higherr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Higherr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Higherr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Higherr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Higherr is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I need help brahs gf of 2 years im losing my mind

So i had my GF for about almost 2 years now, we have a place together and she tells me she loves me alot etc and wants to be with me forever. About 3 weeks ago her father passed away which is in the city we both used to live in a long ways away, so she flew back for his funeral and to help her mom around the house and stuff. I try to stay in touch and text/phone calls etc, but when I ask about when she is gonna decide to come back, she is very indecisive and doesnt really know. I've been trying to get a solid date so i know she'd be coming back or if shes not gonna come back then i might as well break up and move on with my life. Recently ive been really aggressive in knowing when shes gonna come back and it feels like now she's just becoming more distant.

im stuck and i dont know what to do, i really love this girl and she claims the same but fukk, feels like **** right now being unsure of everytihng and idk what to do.

UPDATE: so i called her and said i would be going over to help her out and stuff, she completely said no dont come, and just said she wants to spend time with her mom. am i ****ed?

our communication has been declining this past week

Wtf stop negging me... I get it... Just needed some advice cause sitting here alone is fukkin ****ty all I have is my thoughts. I forgot to mention she brought up just staying there and going to school (even tho she doesn't even have high school done) and was ok with breaking up for it.
    Last edited by Higherr; 04-28-2013 at 10:36 AM.

Registered Superhero TheJizzler's Avatar
    TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Go see her if at all possible, help her mom get back on her feet. That will make her feel better.

This is a crappy situation, and I'm afraid that there's very little that you can do to influence the outcome. Deaths phuck people up. It happened to one of my friend's girlfriend, but luckily for him things sorted themselves out after two months (he spent almost all of it at home with her).

Don't give her ultimatums because those will just add to the pressure that she's under, just tell her that you understand how she feels; she'll think that she has to help her mom, she feels bad for not being there at the time, she's scared to leave again etc...
    Try and point out how you think that it's not healthy to live in such an environment. Tell her that she could very easily get stuck in a downward spin, and that she should be happy again and start moving forward with her life.

284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Her dad just died????

Give her a little time, she has a lot going on, helping with family and all of that. Can you go see her, help her if she needs anything, be there for her. You say you love her, well show it, and support her when she needs it most.

Life is not always roses, everybody has tough times, when we need those closest to us to be there.

tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if you have a place together she cant just not come back shes on the lease right? her family is just going through a hard time be supportive and dont rush her back.. go help out if you can she's just trying to gel her mother probably or they're helping each other cope with the huge loss..

TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 284Shooter View Post
    Her dad just died????

Give her a little time, she has a lot going on, helping with family and all of that. Can you go see her, help her if she needs anything, be there for her. You say you love her, well show it, and support her when she needs it most.

Life is not always roses, everybody has tough times, when we need those closest to us to be there.
    ^ study this post hard

Edit:
    Come to think of it, HER PHUCKING DAD DIED! Stop whining about how you're worried about your own life and go help her!

Higherr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Higherr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Higherr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Higherr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Higherr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Higherr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Higherr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Higherr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Higherr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Higherr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Higherr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Will take the advice... thanks brahs

scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP you are such a *******. Would neg you irl. Its been 3 weeks since your girl has been away and you are acting like a little bitch. Dont you understand that she needs to be there for her mother at such at time? Can't you understand what she might be going through? She must have so much on her mind right now and you been asking her when she is gonna come back.

Stop acting like a ******* and give her space to deal with all this.

Originally Posted by scudda View Post
    OP you are such a *******. Would neg you irl. Its been 3 weeks since your girl has been away and you are acting like a little bitch. Dont you understand that she needs to be there for her mother at such at time? Can't you understand what she might be going through? She must have so much on her mind right now and you been asking her when she is gonna come back.

sometimes i need a slap in the face to come to reality

So should i give her space to deal with this or should i go over there and help her?

bump for update

LivetoProsper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LivetoProsper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LivetoProsper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LivetoProsper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LivetoProsper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LivetoProsper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LivetoProsper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LivetoProsper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LivetoProsper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LivetoProsper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LivetoProsper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I suggest giving it a bit of time. She's dealing with a lot.
    Be yourself, but be your best self.

The beginning of the rest of your life starts now. You can either make a choice succeed, or fail.

sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by scudda View Post

Strong this. Wtf op?

284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Higherr View Post
    So i had my GF for about almost 2 years now, we have a place together and she tells me she loves me alot etc and wants to be with me forever. About 3 weeks ago her father passed away which is in the city we both used to live in a long ways away, so she flew back for his funeral and to help her mom around the house and stuff. I try to stay in touch and text/phone calls etc, but when I ask about when she is gonna decide to come back, she is very indecisive and doesnt really know. I've been trying to get a solid date so i know she'd be coming back or if shes not gonna come back then i might as well break up and move on with my life. Recently ive been really aggressive in knowing when shes gonna come back and it feels like now she's just becoming more distant.

im stuck and i dont know what to do, i really love this girl and she claims the same but fukk, feels like **** right now being unsure of everytihng and idk what to do.

UPDATE: so i called her and said i would be going over to help her out and stuff, she completely said no dont come, and just said she wants to spend time with her mom. am i ****ed?

our communication has been declining this past week

In response to your update:
    Give her what she needs, she feels she needs to be there for her family right now. That should show you what kind of girl you have, she sticks around when things go bad.

Calm the F*** down, be there for her when she feels she is ready. Stop being a selfish *******, and man up. If you break up with her over this, you are really immature.

Would rep everyone Irl, sorry I have ****ty rep power brahs

Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 284Shooter View Post
    In response to your update:
    Give her what she needs, she feels she needs to be there for her family right now. That should show you what kind of girl you have, she sticks around when things go bad.

Calm the F*** down, be there for her when she feels she is ready. Stop being a selfish *******, and man up. If you break up with her over this, you are really immature.
    I dont know, it is pretty shady she was quick to tell him NOT to come. Think, if your father died, wouldnt you want the person you love/your partner there to comfort you? That is like the number one person I would want to talk to. Whenever I have lost someone I hated sleeping alone and being without my partner.

I honestly think she is up to something, it sucks though because of the loss no matter what you look like an ******* but I would rather be the ******* who stood up than the ******* who got shat on.
    **worthless college major crew**

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

swhitese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swhitese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swhitese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swhitese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swhitese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swhitese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swhitese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swhitese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swhitese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swhitese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swhitese is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You're pushing her away brah, just leave her alone for a while

Give her some time to deal with this chit
    USMC

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this is why you keep different women on rotation, im not waiting around with my dick in my hand until she feels like coming back...
    * RedMeat Crew *

.:: Misc Cologne Crew ::.

.:Foot Fetish Club:.

@-@Someone in my fruit cellar Crew@-@

Ugh, feels like chit, feel like I don't even know where to start if I were to be single again

missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You didn't go with her to her dad's funeral?
    but where is female misc? pls tell me

*NC is the only way crew*
    *positive crew*
    *born without a thyroid*
    *I survived 3/2/16*

OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OliBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cool

Sorry to say OP but she's currently slobbing on my knob as I type this.. Good luck mending things after this bro, you're gonna need it

Originally Posted by missalexx View Post
    Answer this

Originally Posted by Violator009 View Post
    this is why you keep different women on rotation, im not waiting around with my dick in my hand until she feels like coming back...
    Brb keeping women in reserve incase my wife's dad dies

Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by missalexx View Post
    LOL This. WTF op..
    ** Electrical & Electrical Engineer Brah **
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **
    ** This Too Shall Pass Brah**
    "Montre - I like this fukker and I don’t care what any one says, hes a rustler of the golden era, and I like that chit. Speaks his mind, and that’s important." - Weightsb4Dates 09/04/15

jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000)
    You should have went with her being with her for 2 years is more than enough time for you to feel "accepted" going to her dads funeral. You should be there to support her. If you don't like her family enough to pay respect and goto their funeral then get the **** out of that relationship because it doesn't get any better(believe me, I know)

I would also like to add that it seems like you're "nagging" her about when she will be back when her ****ing father just ****ing died. If she wanted to spend weeks upon weeks there then so be it. Its her DAD.

Since you're nagging her, i'm negging you.

I hope she leaves you.
    ---------------------------------------
    "Fast is not fast enough, strong is not strong enough."
    ----------------------------------------

Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jamesovercome View Post
    You should have went with her being with her for 2 years is more than enough time for you to feel "accepted" going to her dads funeral. You should be there to support her.

If you don't like her family enough to pay respect and goto their funeral then get the **** out of that relationship because it doesn't get any better(believe me, I know)
    This. My best friends dad died. I lived with him for a week after to make sure everything around the house was taken care of. Helped stock his fridge, cooked premade meals because he had a ton of **** to do planning the funeral, taking care of the estate, etc etc. After that first week I kept in touch daily to see if he needed anything. I went to the wake, was a pall bearer and went to the funeral and offered his family any support I could.

If you didn't even go to the funeral to show support and respect, I don't know what to tell you.
    ** Electrical & Electrical Engineer Brah **
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **
    ** This Too Shall Pass Brah**
    "Montre - I like this fukker and I don’t care what any one says, hes a rustler of the golden era, and I like that chit. Speaks his mind, and that’s important." - Weightsb4Dates 09/04/15

shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000)
    you didn't go to her dads funeral..
    you dun goofed
    sorry brah this is the beginning of the end
    brace yourself
    acquire oil , disregard females
    $broke from supplements crew$
    "People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."

Registered Offender gabrielsyler's Avatar
    gabrielsyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabrielsyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabrielsyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabrielsyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabrielsyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabrielsyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabrielsyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabrielsyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabrielsyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabrielsyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabrielsyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    After 2 years, I'd expect her to be confiding in you a lot more.

chances are an old romance has taken advantage of this weak moment and is screwing her rotten. she'll probably stay there and settle in with him.

girls love an arm to cry on and if your not there someone else will be

POF for you!

Okay so at first she went just cause her dad was sick in the hospital, he died couple days after she got there. I had final exams and full time job so I couldn't really do much cuz no one knew he was just gonna pass away so fast.

She assured me 110% that there was no one else...

Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You panicking is just making the situation worse for you. She doesn't want you to come because you are not being supportive and she probably doesn't want to have to deal with you, too, with everything else. She probably doesn't want to come back yet for the same reason. You are being a douche....

Give her space, and be supportive. Stop asking her anything about when she is coming back. Seriously, what does it matter? Can't you live without her for a bit? You can't make a sandwhich for yourself?

When you become an obligation, expect to become an ex. Calm the **** down before you **** it up for good if you haven't already.

She should be coming to you for comfort, but she isn't because you are becoming another source of stress. CHILL THE **** OUT

Tell her that you have thought about how you have been acting, explain WHY you were feeling insecure, and then tell her to stay as long as she needs and you will take care of everything back home for her.
    Last edited by Retroplayer; 04-27-2013 at 07:13 PM.

Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Retroplayer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'll give you the secret to a successful relationship and it isn't this alpha/beta BS. It's called empathy. And it is very simple:

Think about how you would feel if someone were treating you how you are treating them. If it would make you feel bad, it most likely is making them feel bad. VERY simple. You would react exactly the same way if she were doing this crap to you.

Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She's been gone 3 weeks because her dad died and you're already considering moving on and annoyed that she cant give you a solid return date? Doesn't sound like love at all.