BadLuckJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What do fully developed and proportionate shoulders look like?

Like how do I know if my front delts are too big or not big enough in comparison with my medial and rear delts. Anyone got any articles/pictures on the right proportions?

Also are you're front delts the part of your shoulder that pops up when doing a back pose?

rubber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rubber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rubber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rubber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rubber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rubber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rubber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rubber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rubber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BadLuckJoe
    Like how do I know if my front delts are too big or not big enough in comparison with my medial and rear delts. Anyone got any articles/pictures on the right proportions?

Also are you're front delts the part of your shoulder that pops up when doing a back pose?
    Look at a pic of any professional bodybuilder. You will see fully developed shoulders.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Look at Coleman's most muscular pose.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

rubber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rubber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rubber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rubber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rubber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rubber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rubber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rubber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rubber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Here ya go.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...hmentid=170095

BadLuckJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks, but that really doesn't help. Like I'm right now I'm wondering if I even need to do front raises because I'm already doing Military Press. I think I need to focus on my medial delts more, but that might just be me?

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Thanks, but that really doesn't help. Like I'm right now I'm wondering if I even need to do front raises because I'm already doing Military Press. I think I need to focus on my medial delts more, but that might just be me?
    Now Joe, didn't we talk about this?

Seriously, most people need to focus on their side delts more. You CANNOT have too much side delt width.

If you think you don't need front raises because you REALLY don't think so, good. If you think you don't need them because people say you don't, you need to re-evaluate.

Per our conversation today, you should have just done more side laterals and dropped the fronts to see what happened!!

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)

Question

Originally Posted by Defiant1
    Now Joe, didn't we talk about this?

Seriously, most people need to focus on their side delts more. You CANNOT have too much side delt width.

If you think you don't need front raises because you REALLY don't think so, good. If you think you don't need them because people say you don't, you need to re-evaluate.

Per our conversation today, you should have just done more side laterals and dropped the fronts to see what happened!!
    I am not understanding his question anymore. To the threadstarter the only thing I can suggest is to post a pic so we can try to help you.

TONEY = HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP JamesToney's Avatar
    JamesToney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesToney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesToney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesToney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesToney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesToney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesToney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesToney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesToney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by deserusan
    Look at Coleman's most muscular pose.
    ahahahha ;-)

A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here ya go , A-rod at 212 lbs !
    Attached Images
    5'11 @ 220lbs.
    Disclaimer: This is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape, or form encourage use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of
    legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only and shall not take the place of qualified medical advice

A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Whole lotta shoulders , 2 sets of lateral raises per week
    Attached Images
    5'11 @ 220lbs.
    Disclaimer: This is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape, or form encourage use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of
    legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only and shall not take the place of qualified medical advice

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

Originally Posted by A-rod
    Here ya go , A-rod at 212 lbs !
    I knew you wouldn't be able to resist.

Dam, what else do you need to see. The bottom line is fully developed delts will look like cannonballs. What is so hard to understand about that? Once you develop all three delt heads you will have fully developed shoulders. This is not rocket science here.