beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerman_420 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

How can you drink beer without gaining fat

I want to drink with my friends but lately ive been fearing the gain of any type of bodyfat since im cutting . Anyways i was thinking about lowering carbs throughout the week so i can drink quite a bit on a friday or saturday night. Will someone set me up a diet that allows this . I will give some rep points cuz this is an advanced question
    if yall wanna talk about bb.com stuff feel free to add me to your msn/yahoo messenger [email]bashore69@yahoo.com[/email]
    icq-149478091
    aol-bashore69

Buddy list: Contract Killer, Illnino

Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Alcohol is empty calories. It doesn't have any nutrients, but does have a caloric value of 7 calories per gram. In just one shot (1.5oz) of 80 proof vodka there's nearly 100 calories. For those of you trying to lose fat, forget it if you are drinking. Not only will the high calorie content of alcohol have a negative effect on your total calorie intake, but it also slows down your metabolism by disrupting the Kreb's cycle. Since the Kreb's cycle isn't working correctly, fats cannot be broken down. In short, your body is trying so hard to digest and metabolize the alcohol, that fat burning stops all together.

im pretty sure cutting out carbs before taking in alcohol can help with this but cheating with alcohol every once and a while shouldn't be that bad as long as you don't make it a habbit

oo theres also 5 tips i've taken from an article if you're going to drink

1. Leave at least 2 liters of water by your bedside to drink when you get home before you go to bed. Not only will this prevent a hangover, but it will also help to hydrate your muscles.

2. Drink a protein shake or eat something dense in protein before climbing into bed as well (if you can still stand). This will help curb the catabolism occurring inside your body, not to mention you always need protein.

3. When you wake up the next morning and roll over, pray the girl next to you looks as good as she did last night. If not, shuttle her out of the room as quick as possible before your friends can find out and bust your balls.

4. 45 minutes to an hour before breakfast have a serving of ZMA and 5-10 grams of glutamine. The ZMA will naturally raise your testosterone levels that were lowered from your night of drinking, and the glutamine will help stop catabolism.

5. Eat a big breakfast filled with foods that are rich in protein, calcium, phosphorus and iron. Your body is craving these key nutrients since the alcohol diminished them the night before
    Last edited by Aftershock; 03-13-2005 at 03:37 PM.

_Underdog_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Underdog_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Underdog_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Underdog_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Underdog_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Underdog_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Underdog_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Underdog_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Underdog_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Underdog_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Underdog_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm not here for the rep points, but all I have and should say is that drinking isn't worth it dude. Like this article says (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/dean3.htm), drinking is anti-muscle. Drinking with your friends doesn't mean you have to necessarily drink booze. Drink something else. It'll show them that you have a committment and goal to stick to and you don't want to be messing around with substances that'll, in the long-run, kill your muscles (and your brain). Hope this helps dude.

Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nykau will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Run at the same time you drink!!
    ☆ Ultimate Quebec Club ☆

brandon11130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon11130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon11130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon11130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon11130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon11130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon11130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon11130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon11130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon11130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon11130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey idiot! your in the teen section, if u were a true bodybuilder you wouldint drink, it is completly anti muscle
    internet stats prove nothing
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=625231 my whole transformation
    www.myspace.com/brandon11130

GOT2BSTRONG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GOT2BSTRONG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GOT2BSTRONG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GOT2BSTRONG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GOT2BSTRONG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GOT2BSTRONG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GOT2BSTRONG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GOT2BSTRONG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GOT2BSTRONG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GOT2BSTRONG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GOT2BSTRONG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    drink light beer if you have to drink anything!
    Height: 5'10''
    Weight: 185
    BF: 10%
    Bench: 275
    Squat: 405
    Power Clean: 275

!!!GO USC TROJANS!!!
    **2004-2005 National Champs**
    !Going for the three-peat!

This is Flair Country ol_ matey's Avatar
    ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ol_ matey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    A bit of a beer gut is something I've come to accept. A small price to pay for that heavenly feeling of being pissed as a lord.
    Hangovers keep alcoholism at bay, but more alcohol keeps hangovers at bay.

- Me.

Big_Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Nykau
    Run at the same time you drink!!
    lmao
    6'2 210
    Wanna be narcissus, get in the weight room.
    MARINE CORPS.

violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) violinlifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ChicagoSupra
    I dont believe this ****....I drink liquor every weekend and get ****ed... not wasted.... but i have a good buzz and shake when i walk.... Im a big guy too so i consume a good amount. my specs about 8 weeks ago were 6'1 235 my specs now are 6'1 230.........not only have i lost 5 pounds.... but i still drink **** load of beer vodka and orange juice/redbull with lots of taco bell during the weekend
    when you're young you've got a high metabolism--treasure it while it lasts. a little drink here or there won't make you skinny and weak, nor will it make you obese. live it up.
    Short black leather skirts, stomach tattoo, glitter panties, sexy belt...had to have you...

May Day is on a distinguished road. (+10) May Day is on a distinguished road. (+10) May Day is on a distinguished road. (+10) May Day is on a distinguished road. (+10) May Day is on a distinguished road. (+10) May Day is on a distinguished road. (+10) May Day is on a distinguished road. (+10) May Day is on a distinguished road. (+10) May Day is on a distinguished road. (+10) May Day is on a distinguished road. (+10) May Day is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    As it says in someones sig "Life's to short to diet" it should also say "life's to short to not get boozed" i spose if your a competing bb then your shouldn't but for the rest i say drink away
    If you like it rep it.

tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbohacker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well take some jager bombs and try running to burn those calories. If you can make it through 10 or so jager bombs and can still run without passing out or dying ill be amazed.

GOOD LUCK!
    Sometimes you have to see the bottom before you reach the top

R.I.P.
    Josh aka Fingers
    Steve P.
    Joe G.
    Tiffany G.
    Josh B.
    Steve Irwin (ultimate alpha)

oojoe24oo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oojoe24oo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oojoe24oo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oojoe24oo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oojoe24oo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I drink once a week - get bombed....Drink vodka, prob 7-8 shots....

The other 6 days of the week I try to maintain a strict diet....

Bottom line is try to keep it to once a week and youll be fine

Manu1691 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Manu1691 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Manu1691 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Manu1691 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Manu1691 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Manu1691 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Manu1691 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Manu1691 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by brandon11130
    hey idiot! your in the teen section, if u were a true bodybuilder you wouldint drink, it is completly anti muscle
    Stfu..

musclegurlnz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclegurlnz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclegurlnz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclegurlnz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musclegurlnz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking simple answer

chop of your head the beer will have nowhere to go

BIG-BOSS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yall didn't know alcohol raises estrogen too, hence the fat gains around the waist and love handles

mdabat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mdabat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mdabat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mdabat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    for all the beer/alcohol lovers...dont continue reading, for the rest of the people, alcohol messes you up, well it messed me up, stopped growing as fast, gained unwanted fat around my waist...now i stopped drinking, and everythin is going back to normal...bottom line, dont drink and work out

AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Aftershock
    3. When you wake up the next morning and roll over, pray the girl next to you looks as good as she did last night. If not, shuttle her out of the room as quick as possible before your friends can find out and bust your balls.
    Hahaha reps! It's so true man. I was in PC last week and my friend kept bringing back the nastiest bitches to screw around with. Video blackmail is great lol
    "The only way for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

My Stats:
    Height 6'1
    Weight 171lbs
    Kuwait

ARMY Strong!