ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000)

Female - New to BB competition and need help!

I am 16 weeks out from comp. At what point do I start cutting,and where do I cut? Do I cut calories or just increase protein while keeping cals the same and reduce fat intake? I am really clueless here. And when should I add in more cardio? I am currently only doing 2 cardio sessions per week. And when do I need to start a fat burner? Any help from any of you girls (or guys) would be great. I am getting my bf testing done again next week, but the last time I had it done - about 8 weeks ago - it was 10%. Now I think that is on the low side. I used mybodycomp a couple of weeks ago and came up with 13%, so I think that is more accurate. I am assuming I will need to get pretty low - around 6-7%? Am I correct in assuming that? Sorry for all the questions, but I really need help!

Thanks in advance everyone.

Arizona Samson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arizona Samson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arizona Samson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arizona Samson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arizona Samson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arizona Samson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arizona Samson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arizona Samson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arizona Samson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arizona Samson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arizona Samson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    With 16 weeks to go you have plenty of time. It's next to impossible to give you some really worthwhile advice without any pics to go off of, and what you have been doing diet/training wise up to this time.

ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Basically, I lift heavy with low reps. Split looks like this:

day 1 legs
    day 2 chest\tri's
    day 3 cardio
    day 4 back\bi's
    day 5 cardio
    day 6 shoulders\traps

Diet right now consists of about 50% protein, 25% carbs, 25% fat. I currently weigh 126 lbs, and not quite sure what my bf is. Somewhere between 10-13%.

Does that help? I am planning on more pictures next week, but in the mean time there are some in my journal that were taken in Jan.