uw23ted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

EMS: Electronic Muscle Stimulation

does anyone have any opinions on EMS: Electronic Muscle Stimulation, specifcally the things like "fast abs," where you put the belt on your stomach, arms, etc and its supposed to help cut you up????

Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000) Scorpio is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't think any of that stuff works. Sounds to good to be true which it probably is. We all know there are no short cuts to building a better body. hard work and determination are key.

good_guye28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the only thing ems is good for is rehab. it does not build muscle or help you lose weight

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The only thing that I would use that for is if I had a severe injury such as a rotator cuff injury and i couldn't lift. I wouldn't build muscle but by stimulating the fiber, it might help maintain the muscle you have. It would be an interesting thing to do a study on.
    Peace

Djjubbajubba is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djjubbajubba is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djjubbajubba is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djjubbajubba is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djjubbajubba is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djjubbajubba is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djjubbajubba is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djjubbajubba is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djjubbajubba is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djjubbajubba is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djjubbajubba is on a distinguished road. (+10)

You'd be surprised

There was a Russian trainer who did body sculpting training in I think the late 70's and found that muscles built while using ems for auplimentary training were 30%stronger than muscles without the ems. It has also been used as a body trimming item for years. They wouldn't keep making them if there wasn't something behind it. The only problem is that those belts are all poor quality. My suggestion is to go online and look for an actual ems machine. I got a good quality unit for 35 bucks and I have been trying it out. On your abs on a higher level it feels like a constant crunch it's great!

justinmonty is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinmonty is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinmonty is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinmonty is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinmonty is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinmonty is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinmonty is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinmonty is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinmonty is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinmonty is on a distinguished road. (+10) justinmonty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    where can you buy one in canada
    always rep back :)