Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,920 of 1924
    Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jfy View Post
    Been in Ketosis for about a week and a half now so it looks like I'm doing it right but maybe too many cals? Im 5'9 and a 150 pounds.

Meal 1
    - 3-4 Eggs and 3 strips of bacon (1/2 Avocado as well some mornings)
    Meal 2
    - Beef burger-swiss cheese and broccoli and the other 1/2 of the Avocado
    Meal 3
    - usually my Post workout shake (musclepharm Combat protein)
    Meal 4
    -Chicken breast and Broccoli and maybe some ranch
    Meal 5
    - Usually before bed some cottage cheese

Ive been in Ketosis and didn't carb up my first week. Any advice or opinions would be great.
    What are you stats, and what do the calories add up to?
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

jfy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    What are you stats, and what do the calories add up to?
    Sorry not sure what you mean by stats? (146 pounds now and I'm 5'9). I was never the one to calorie count but i definitely cut the meals down from what I usually eat so there is a deficit in calories just wasn't sure if it was enough or maybe need more fat intake and whatnot. Im around 13% bf. Guessing but I know I'm around there.

whpark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys,

My friend told me about the "keto diet" and shot me the link to this forum. After looking through some information provided by the users of this forum, I want to give this keto diet a shot. I've done some research about the keto diet but hardly found anyone my size doing this diet. By the way, I weigh 350lbs and my height is 5'6. I was recently doing the low calorie diet at a diet clinic which I was intaking 1,200 calorie per day. I stopped the diet due to financial problem because 5 weeks session cost me $1,300. I told my friend about my situation and he told me to check out keto diet. Can someone help me with this? Tips? Meal plans?
    And also, any recommendations of some workouts that I should do?

Thank you

InstabilityZz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If youre trying to cut down a lot of weight I would suggest doing the CKD program posted by blindfaith. Furthermore, when you start keto, stay away from processed fatty foods as much as possible. Acquire your protein, fats through lean meats and oils. 93% lean ground beef, skinless chicken breasts to name a few for protein and mac oil, olive oil, coconut oil for your fats. Oh and dont forget to eat nuts like almonds, cashews and green leafy vegetables too to avoid getting really bad headaches.

kable111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

new to keto

Breakfast
    Woolworths Homebrand - Cage Eggs Extra Large Egg, 4 eggs (104g) 276 3 21 25
    Paul Newman's Own - Whole Egg Aioli, 20 g 145 1 15 0

Post Workout
    Bulk Nutrients -Whey Protein Isolate (Wpi) N.Z Natural, 30 grams 115 0 0 27
    Azalea - Grapeseed Oil, 15 ml 125 0 14 0

Lunch
    Woolworths - Bbq Chicken, No Stuffing, 3/8 Chicken 510 0 30 59
    Heinz - Spinach - Frozen, Finely Chopped, 125 g 36 5 1 5
    Paul Newman's Own - Ranch Dressing, 30 g 177 2 19 0

Afternoon
    Woolworths - Bbq Chicken, No Stuffing, 3/8 Chicken 510 0 30 59
    Heinz - Spinach - Frozen, Finely Chopped, 125 g 36 5 1 5
    Paul Newman's Own - Ranch Dressing, 20 g 118 1 13 0

Dinner
    Woolworths Homebrand - Cage Eggs Extra Large Egg, 4 eggs (104g) 276 3 21 25
    Paul Newman's Own - Whole Egg Aioli, 20 g 145 1 15 0

Totals Cal 2,469 Carb 21 Fat 180 Pro 205

Current stats: 6' 7" tall 112 kg (240lbs) 13% BF
    Supplements: Fish oil caps, Vitamin C, WPI, Vitamin D, pre workout (on occasion)
    Training: 5 days a week weight training, cardio before bed 20-30 min low intensity

Im new to keto this is a sample of one day I am always changing my meals i would like to know if im on the right track here.Its a repetitive meal plan as i do not have alot of time to prepare different meals every day now due to family and work commitments.
    Im very keen on keto and I would like to hit around 8% BF.
    Any info/feedback would be greatly appreciated...

Stretch1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help!

Hey guys, I hope you can help me!

I am 6'2 - 262lbs and 34% body fat. I want to get into the keto diet, aiming for 1900 cals a day.

Can someone please do a meal plan for a day? Id be eternally grateful.

Forzas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forzas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forzas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forzas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forzas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forzas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forzas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forzas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forzas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forzas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forzas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    1: 3 eggs(scrambled) with cooked salami ( 100gr)
    2: 108 Gr tuna with 2tblsp Mayo and lettuce ( Salad-mix)
    3: 50 Gr walnuts in 10% fat yogurt
    4: 25 Gr walnuts

And like 2.5 Litres of water.

Rolf, Is that enough for someone who has to eat this :

protein 229 915 30%
    fat 220 1,983 65%
    carbs 23 90 5%

And 3,050 cals a day?

3rdGood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So I'm looking into starting a Keto Diet but I like to work out first thing in the morning and most people seem to have a specific "pre workout" meal. In the morning I like to workout and have time to shower before leaving for work. Any tips?

Galea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm just getting started on a keto diet and it is my first time doing this. I've read the forums and most of this thread so I'm looking for some advice. I realise my fat content is a little low. I'm trying to cut so I'm having a difficult time finding something fatty while keeping my calories around 2000-2100.

I'm a 24 year old, 6'11" Male and I weigh 212 lbs.

I plan on going to the gym 3-5 times a week with cardio in my gym sessions.

Thanks for all the help. This thread has been a guide for me to build some type of meal plan.

FOODS Calories Carbs Fat Protein

Breakfast
    Oil - Olive, 1 tablespoon 119 0g 14g 0g
    Bacon Omlette, 1 serving 584 4g 48g 27g

Lunch
    Chicken - Breast, meat only, cooked, roasted, 1 cup, chopped or diced 231 0g 5g 43g
    Broccoli - Cooked, boiled, drained, without salt, 1 stalk, large (11"-12" long) 98 20g 1g 7g

Dinner
    Steak - Grilled, 16 oz. 200 0g 10g 22g
    Spinach - Raw, 4 cup 28 4g 0g 3g
    Kraft Low Calorie - Dressing Balsamic Vinagrette, 1 Tbsp 25 2g 2g 0g
    Cheese - Feta, 0.5 cup, crumbled 198 3g 16g 11g

Snacks
    Generic - Almonds, 32 almonds (9.6g) 224 0g 19g 0g
    Black Diamond - Cheese String Marble, 1 Stick 60 0g 4g 6g
    Celery - Raw, 1 stalk large (11"-12" long) 9 2g 0g
    pwo-Precision Engineered Hardcore Series Whey Protein Isolate - Chocolate - Chocolate Whey Protein Mix [Net Carbs], 1 Scoop 140 2g 1g 30
    Maranatha - Creamy Almond Butter (No Stir), 2 TBS (32g) 190 7g 16g 6g

TOTAL: 2,106 44g 136g 155g

bVeight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hows everyone doing? Have been using this site for about 7 years, but for the passed year I haven't been on here much, so I had to create a new account (forgot my username and password)
    anyway, have been doing Keto for 3 weeks now, just wanted some feed back on my Eating routine, Input for me would be greatly appreciated

6:30 AM - 30 minutes on tredmill
    7:00 AM - 2-4 Eggs + Cheese , 2-5 Peices of bacon - Multivitamin, Fish oil, Vit C
    9:30 AM - Half to Full cup of Cottage Cheese, 10-15 Almonds, 1-2 TBS cocunut oil
    12:00PM- Chicken or Tuna in 1-1.5 cups Salad, 1-2 TBS Olive Oil or coconut oil and a little bit of balsamic vinegar , Multivitamin
    2:30 PM - CheeseBurger; no bun Or Ground Beef, 1 cup of Broccoli, Vit C
    4:45 PM - Weight Training
    530 PM - Fish or Chicken, TBS olive oil

Thanks guys, I''m Back For life this time!!! I just need a little help getting back up

Deathdealer28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok so I'm going to be starting keto on Monday coming and just want to make sure what I'm going is correct

Breakfast

6 eggs scrambled bacon and cheese and butter

Lunch

Probably the same.

Dinner

Large chicken breast with broccoli and butter

Post work out

Protein and creatine shake with water.

Supplements.

L carnitine, l glutamine, multi vitamin, 2x vitamin c (1000mg each? To high?) cod liver oil tab, omega 3 fish oil tab, flax seed oil tab.

It's just a basic one without me having to type it all out in details but its 2400 calories a day, 179 grams of fat, 160 grams of protein and about 30 carbs not including the carbs in my protein shake which is about 20grams. I will have other foods such as salmon, tuna, ribs, burgers but this was just quickly typed out so I know I'm going to be doing it right.

Any feedback appreciated

Thanks

kkdesigns3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile I need a Keto Diet Menu - Help

I'm new to this Keto Diet idea. I'm on day 2 of a low carb diet but everyone is telling me its bad so I came upon this Keto Diet idea. I've looked at other menus from other posts but nothing is exactly what I would eat. I need help with a menu. Would someone help me out?
    Here are some tips: I don't like salmon, I don't do protein shakes/I don't have money to buy those right now, I like bacon but not sausage, I'll eat turkey, chicken, ham, steak, pretty much any veggies. I think that should help with a menu. Thanks if anyone helps. If you need to know my weight its around 148, I'm close to 5'4.

ADG7500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tracy12421 View Post
    New and confused...

I have been on a diet called CR500 for 12 days. It claims to be keto. Both my boyfriend and i have lost 15 pounds each. A day consists of: 500 calories.

Breakfast: small apple

Lunch: 100g lean protien source, 100g of fiberous vegetable, 1 piece of melba toast

Snack: small apple, organge or 6 oz. strawberries

Dinner: 100g lean protien source, 100g of fiberous vegetable, 1 piece of melba toast

1 gallon of water, daily. No caffine or aspartane.

My stats as of this morning are: 5'5" tall, 169 lbs. My boyfriend is: 5'10" tall, 198 lbs

I have some experience with clean eating on a high protien, builders diet and have experience in the gym. I have gained about 30 pounds in the last 2 years after an injury and lifestyle change. I want to loose it again and I do not react well to carbs. I am not good with meal plan design and am not sure where to start. Can someone offer and example menu for us? Although the above menu is making us loose quickly, I know we are looseing lean mass and neither of us want this. Time to shift gears. I have read through many threads and have not found people post stats, so it is hard to determine what sample menu to go with.

THANKS!!
    That eating plan is for the HCG diet. You can't eat 500 cals a day and function.
    That diet you need to take the HCG shots for it to work...

BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    this is pretty much what i eat on a daily basis

breakfast after morning cardio
    8oz of cream cheese and 2tbs of natty peanut butter

meal after training or condition work
    beef or pork steak or chicken leg quarters

dinner
    6 eggs and 1/2lb of pork sausage or bacon

pretty plain jane but i like it and it works

BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10) BennettC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ADG7500 View Post
    That eating plan is for the HCG diet. You can't eat 500 cals a day and function.
    That diet you need to take the HCG shots for it to work...
    those are starvation levels. at that rate your eating your muscles

abarrios has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here my diet, I start today.

I'm Female
    26 years
    160 cm
    62 kg
    25% BF
    I train 5days/week and 6-7days/week 20' Cardio

When is supposed to going to start the ketosis?
    Yesterday my weight was 61 kg, today 62 kg.
    Attached Images

aaron19993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron19993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron19993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron19993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron19993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron19993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron19993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron19993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron19993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron19993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron19993 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    breakfast :- 5 whole eggs
    m2:- can of tuna + mixed veg and 1 tbsp mayo an 2 tbsp olive oil
    m3:- whey shake and 50grams almonds
    m4:- turkey breast + broccoli and 1 tbsp mayo , 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
    m5:- 4tbsp cottage cheese and 2 tbsp olive oil
    also i have 1 scoop whey pwo on training days and on non training days i just have it included in m5 before bed

calories around 2300, protein 156 grams, fats 186 grams , carbs 0-10 grams

Renzokuken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here's mine (comments welcome)

Meal #1:
    4 whole eggs + 2 egg whites
    4 pcs bacon
    1 tbsp. olive oil

Meal #2:
    10 pcs. Almonds

Meal #3:
    250 g Chicken thigh fillet (fried)
    1.5 tbsp. mayonnaise
    Buttered veggies

Meal #4:
    10 pcs. Almonds

Meal #5:
    150 g Ground beef
    2 whole eggs

Meal #6 (before sleep)
    1 tbsp. peanut butter

JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JoshKukl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Meal 1-(postworkout)--1/3 scoop(10g?) of whey protein w/ tablespoon of whipping cream

Meal 2-egg salad--3 eggs, tablespoon mayo, 1/2 tablespoon mustard

Meal 3-1/2 lb - 1 lb ground beef w/ garlic

Meal 4-egg salad

Meal 5-bacon wrapped chicken breast

Meal 6-(postworkout) 1 scoop casein w/ tablespoon whipping cream

Maybe some carb free jello in there, and a multivitamin so I don't die.

mwtb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys. Just hoping for a bit of criticism on my keto diet. about half way through week 3 of my keto diet and I haven't carbed up yet, planning on it this weekend.

Average water consumption per day: 4 litres (or around a gallon for imperial)

Premeal: 8.00
    1 x Berocca and a multivitamin, plenty of water.

Meal 1 @ 8.15
    6 whole eggs scrambled with 100g bacon, 50g spinach, handful of mozarella cheese, 25g pepperoni, small onion

Meal 2 @ 10.30
    Can of tuna with two slices of tasty cheese melted on top (tuna melt)

Meal 3 @ 1.00
    Grilled chicken breast covered in cheese with bacon and a cup of broccoli

Meal 4 @ 3.00
    Handful of walnuts or almonds.

Meal 5 @ 6.00
    100g Ham or salami

Meal 6 @ 8.00
    Lettuce leaf tacos. Mince, onion, bacon, spinach, cheese, sour cream, lettuce

Snacks:
    Teaspoons of cream cheese
    Teaspoons of natural peanut butter
    Slices of tasty cheese
    Pieces of lean meat

Thanks guys

Residentevol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Below is setup as Cal's/Carbs/Fat/Protein/Cholest/Sodium/Sugars/Fiber

Breakfast

eggs - Scrambled (whole egg), 3 large
    304 4g 22g 20g 644mg 512mg 3g 0g

Land of Lakes - Heavy Whipping Cream (Ultra Pasterized), 1 tbsp (15mg)
    50 0g 5g 0g 20mg 5mg 0g 0g

Oscar Meyer - Pepperoni Slices, 28 slices
    260 0g 24g 12g 50mg 960mg 0g 0g

Lunch

Beef - Ribeye, Boneless, Cooked, Grilled, 4 oz
    300 0g 23g 22g 85mg 55mg 0g 0g

Fresh Express - Baby Spinach, 3 cups
    20 3g 0g 2g 0mg 65mg 0g 2g

Kens Steak House - Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing, 2 Tbsp
    150 1g 16g 0g 0mg 290mg 1g 0g

Diamond Shelled Walnuts - Walnut Pieces, 1/4 Cup
    200 4g 20g 5g 0mg 0mg 1g 2g

Wyler's - Chicken Boullion Cubes, 1 cube
    5 1g 0g 0g 0mg 800mg 0g 0g

Dinner

Beef - Ribeye, Boneless, Cooked, Grilled, 4 oz
    300 0g 23g 22g 85mg 55mg 0g 0g

Fresh Express - Baby Spinach, 3 cups
    20 3g 0g 2g 0mg 65mg 0g 2g

Oil - Olive, 1 tablespoon 119
    0g 14g 0g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g

Muscletech - Nitro Tech Performance Series - Vanilla, 2 scoop (34g)
    260 2g 2g 60g 50mg 320mg 2g 0g

Snack
    Wyler's - Chicken Boullion Cubes, 1 cube
    5 1g 0g 0g 0mg 800mg 0g 0g
    TOTAL: 1,993 19g 149g 145g 934mg 3,927mg 7g 6g

skorbs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I recently started to try a CKD. When I started out I weighed 366 lbs. I wasn't really serious just keeping my carbs down under 50 g a day. During this time the weight dropped. I'm down to 301 and am starting to get a little more serious. I have been trying to keep my carbs under 20 g a day and can't seem to lose anything. I have been stuck at 301 for 3 weeks now. Below is what i've been eating can you tell me what I need to tweak?

Breakfast: 6:30 - 7:00 AM
    4 eggs with 1 tbs unsalted butter
    390 cal/30.5 f/4 carbs/25 protein
    Snack: 10AM
    1 scoop of dynatize elite xt
    16 oz of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
    185 cal/6.5 f/8 carbs/23 protein
    Lunch: noon
    1 can of chicken breast
    240 cal/2.25 f/0 carbs/22.5 protein
    Snack: 2pm
    1 can of chicken breast
    240 cal/2.5 f/ 0 carbs/ 22.5 protein
    Snack: before workout or when I get home from work
    1 scoop dymatize elite xt
    16 oz of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
    185 cal/ 6.5 f/8 carbs/23 protein
    Dinner: after workout or 8ish
    1 large chicken breast
    568 cal/ 12 f/0 carbs/ 107 protein

I also drink about a gallon of water throughout the day. Any suggestions?

Forever Musclebound aaaaaaaaaachooo's Avatar
    aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Strong bump here...but I wanna help you out.
    Macros look good!!! But you need to start with as many calories as possible...and 1600 aint gunna cut it.
    Especially if you're trying to retain LBM.

As for fats.....Be creative!
    Add:::
    Coconut Oil
    Sausage
    Peanut Butter
    Almonds
    Macadamia Nuts
    Pecans
    Walnuts
    Ranch Dressing
    Butter

505 / 315 / 545

Registered User methodicaltruth's Avatar
    methodicaltruth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by aaaaaaaaaachooo View Post
    Strong bump here...but I wanna help you out.
    Macros look good!!! But you need to start with as many calories as possible...and 1600 aint gunna cut it.
    Especially if you're trying to retain LBM.

As for fats.....Be creative!
    Add:::
    Coconut Oil
    Sausage
    Peanut Butter
    Almonds
    Macadamia Nuts
    Pecans
    Walnuts
    Ranch Dressing
    Butter

Thanks, I went out and got some caeser and italian dressings.. 0 carbs and filled with sat fats.

So the "diet" is only using: Brocolli, Cauliflower, Lettuce-y stuffs, Dressings, Bacon, Eggs, Chicken for protein, cheese. Thats actually about it. I dont want the carbs from the nuts.

Are these items sufficient? I try to get as much of the total % of fat from the dressings as I can.. meaning 1.5 servings or whatever per meal of the dressing... its hard to hit close to 2000ish calories without it.

Has anyone tried Oxylite Pro Lite and or Rasp Ketones?

jaylee3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Newbie!

Hey guys,
    I'm starting a CKD on Monday, and wasn't sure about my meal plans... At this stage they look like this -

Meal 1 - cream cheese pancakes (60g cream cheese, 2 eggs, cinnamon, tbsp peanut butter on top) 396 cals - 31g fat, 3.3g net carbs, 23.1g protein)

Meal 2 - scrambled egg whites (1/2 cup egg whites, 60g avocado, 25g feta, 15g butter) (332 cals - 26.4g fat, 2.2g net carbs, 18.5g protein)

Meal 3 - pre workout: hard boiled egg with cream cheese (98 cals - 7.1g fat, 0.7g carbs, 7.4g protein)

Meal 4 - post workout: scoop vanilla whey with water (100 cals - 1.9g fat, 1.2g carbs, 19.5g protein)

Meal 5 - thai green curry with broccoli and bok choy (329 cals - 20.3g fat, 8.6g net carbs, 24.9g protein)
    OR
    chicken satay with broccoli and green beans (351 cals - 22.3g fat, 4.9g total carbs but 7.7g fibre?, 31.8g protein)

Meal 6 - zucchini pizza with mozzarella and tomato paste (238 cals - 17.8g fat, 4.2g net carbs, 14.4g protein)
    OR
    scrambled eggs with turkey, spinach and feta (262 cals - 14.7g fat, 1.4g net carbs, 31.5g protein)

Meal 7 - peanut butter/coconut fudge (235 cals - coconut oil, peanut butter, shredded coconut, cinnamon) (236 cals, 24.2g fat, 0.8 g net carbs, 4.8g protein) -- making these as I won't have time or room for another meal!! and needed to get about 25g of fat extra per day to hit about 65% intake...

Daily intake (roughly)
    Cals: 1,700-1,750
    Fat: 125-129g
    Carbs: 20-26g
    Protein: 116-125g

I will swap meals in and out each week, so add some salmon meals next week, and also a 3-cheese quiche... Does this look okay?

I'm 169cm and 60kg.... 4 weight sessions and about 6 cardio sessions per week at the moment - if that helps!

adam_c22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wondering if someone can help me with my stats, previous to this diet I did the ideal protein plan and lost about 50 lbs from April to July, by day 3 on that plan I felt like absolute crap so I knew I was going through keto, today is day 7 and I still feel fine, as in I don't feel like I've entered keto yet, just wondering if someone can check my plan now

As a quick FYI, I don't like butter, cheese and I have higher cholesterol so I try to stay away from things like bacon, avocados, etc

Serving Size Measure Carbs (g) Fat (g) Protein (g) Calories Dietary Fibre Net Carbs

Breakfast
    Olive Oil (serving = 1 tbsp) 1 tbsp 0.0 13.5 0.0 119.4 0.0
    Egg White (serving = 0.5 cup) 0.5 cup 0.9 0.2 13.2 58.3 0.9
    Extra Large Egg (serving = 1 egg) 3 egg 1.2 16.8 21.0 240.3 1.2
    Kirkland Salsa (serving = 1 tbsp) 1 tbsp 2.1 0.0 0.5 10.4 2.1

Meal 2
    WF Asian Dressing (serving = 1 tbsp) 1 tbsp 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0
    Romaine Lettuce (1/2 cup = 23g) 46 gram 1.5 0.1 0.6 7.8 1.0 0.6
    Cucumber (1/2 cup = 66.5g) 66.5 gram 1.5 0.1 0.4 8.0 0.3 1.1
    Celery (1/2 cup = 50.2g) 50.2 gram 1.5 0.1 0.4 8.0 0.8 0.7
    Ground Turkey (serving = 114g) 114 gram 0.0 9.4 19.9 169.9 0.0

Meal 3
    Spinach (1/2 cup = 15g) 30 gram 1.1 0.1 0.9 6.9 0.7 0.4
    Broccoli (1/2 cup = 45.5g) 91 gram 6.0 0.4 2.5 30.9 2.4 3.6
    Ground Turkey (serving = 114g) 114 gram 0.0 9.4 19.9 169.9 0.0
    Kikkoman Soy Sauce 1 tbsp 0.0 0.0 2.0 10.0 0.0

Post-Workout
    Almond Breeze 1 cup 1.0 2.5 1.0 30.0 1.0 0.0
    Chocolate Kaizen (serving = 41g) 41 gram 1.0 0.5 35.0 150.0 1.0

Snack
    Almond (1/4 cup = 23g) 23 gram 5.0 11.4 4.9 132.3 2.8 2.2

Totals for the day are as follows
    Carbs = 13.9g
    Carbs % = 4.1%
    Carbs kcal = 55.5
    Fat = 91.5g
    Fat %= 60.2
    Fat kcal = 823.7
    Protein = 122.1
    Protein % = 35.7
    Protein kcal = 488.4
    Total kcal = 1367.5

Dplevy81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dplevy81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dplevy81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dplevy81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I did the high protein, low fat, high carb thing for a while and burnt out on it so i started my keto diet a couple weeks ago just for the sake of having more energy while ditching some bodyfat and possibly even picking up some muscle. so far its working and i feel great. gonna give it one more week before i do a carb up, but heres where im at:

meal 1: post workout shake. BSN syntha 6, one scoop mixed with 1 small carton OJ

meal 2: 4 whole eggs, 3 slices bacon, 1 slice full fat cheese

meal 3: 1 can salmon or smoked oysters or octopus in oil with fresh spring mix or kale. 1 tsp olive or macadamia nut oil.

meal 4: 5oz chicken thighs or roast beef or pork. fresh broccoli or spinich. 2 tsp oil or 1/2 cup almonds

meal 5: same as meal 4

meal 6: same as meal 5

meal 7: (if needed) 1/2 cup mixed nuts

im 33, 5'11, about 190lbs and havent checked my BMI in a while. i estimate 12-14%. i just wanna get to where i can see my abs a bit better and lose my goddamn love handles.
    5'-11", 235lbs and pushing 400+ on the decline.

iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    meal 1:
    3 1200 mg omega 3 fish oils
    2 1200 mg flax seed oil
    1 oz almonds and four Brazil nuts

meal 2
    1 whole avocado and two hard boiled eggs with a cup of spinach dressed with olive oil

meal 3
    3 chicken drumsticks, one cup of broccoli

meal 4
    2 hard boiled eggs tossed in a Cesar salad

meal 5
    1 oz mixed nuts and a half cup of raspberries

meal 6
    8 oz smoked salmon with small lettuce salad
    squeeze your glutes and press

crots1205 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    breakfast
    2 whole eggs, 4 slices of bacon,30g full fat cheese, 15g diced onion, tbl spoon of butter coffee with full cream

lunch
    170g chicken breast fried in 1tbl spoon of butter,2 cups of spinich also fried in butter, half an avo,

dinner
    180g of steak or fish(i like cod) fried in 1 tbl spoon of butter , 1 cup of spinich with 1 tbl spoon of high fat salad dressing if my fat is too low i add more butter or olive oil 2 my meals. takes me 3 days to get into ketosis and an example of a snack a cererly stalk with cream cheese.

Mako011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Meal 1 Omelette
    Whole Eggs (large) 3
    Bacon (g) 80
    Cheese (g) 25
    Mushrooms (g) 40 1
    Red Onion (g) 25
    Carnitine (g) 3
    Multi-Vitamin 1
    Fish Oil (High EPA/DHA) 3
    Green Tea Extract (caps) 2

Meal 2
    Chicken or Turkey (g) 110