Thread: Down time

Grimsilver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Down time

You know I constantly read about what everyone does during workouts, at the gym etc. But my question is this, what does everyone do in their downtime (For those with any downtime from a busy life)? You know, you come home and say you have 5 hours of freetime, what exactly do people do when they are strictly trying to cut? I'm still pretty new at all this, so feel free to be blunt lol.

astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Video games, books, movies, cooking meals for the next 7 days (if you have the discipline), reading about nutrition and whatnot here on the forums
    Some people just don't want to hear the simplicity of it all, because then there's no excuse when they fail.

jojothefoe21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think about my cut way to much when i am home doing nothing, and it was making me crazy, so i started to read again mostly at nights, it helps a little, keeps my mind off a bit, My problem is im am very impatient which makes this hobby and lifestyle change difficult to adapt. I also take time to carefully plan my meals for the following day, besides that watch movies, shows, and internet research. I am starting to get tempted to play the vidya but i made a promise to myself that i would not, stuffs like crack for me, been going strong for a year, gave in for a bit tho with skyrim.
    3-1: 187 | 3-9: 185| 3-16: 184 | 3-23: 183 | 3-30: xxx | Month Total:
    4-6: xxx | 4-13: xxx | 4-20: xxx | 4-27: xxx | Month Total:
    5-4: xxx | 5-11: xxx | 5-18: xxx | 5-25: xxx | Month Total:
    Final Weigh-in | 6-1: xxx

Ketnar is just really nice. (+1000) Ketnar is just really nice. (+1000) Ketnar is just really nice. (+1000) Ketnar is just really nice. (+1000) Ketnar is just really nice. (+1000) Ketnar is just really nice. (+1000) Ketnar is just really nice. (+1000) Ketnar is just really nice. (+1000) Ketnar is just really nice. (+1000) Ketnar is just really nice. (+1000) Ketnar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Went to work at 7am.. Worked till 5pm. Gym right after. Home about 7:15pm. Made dinner and ate by 8pm. Now watching basketball and browsing the forums.

Tomorrow will run errands, maybe go to gym to do cardio/abs.. prepare meals.. meet up with some friends tomorrow night.. watch basketball, be lazy and relax. Saturdays are my one day I normally allow some cheating - normally a pint of BnJ. Any other day I don't even have the slightest desire to want to eat junk.