Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

iwant2bebigdog2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation please helpi cant get my girlfriend pregnant?why

i am 21 and she is 20 well never have used a condom or nothing and i cum in here we have sex like 2 times a day for the last 9 months and she wants to get pregnant she has been pregnant before by somebody else so i know she can get pregnant but im worried maybe im sterile please help anything to help get her pregnant?

BodyPoints: 12603
    peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit peng's BodySpace
    First of all, that was one long sentence.

Secondly, you may have the wrong hole there.

But seriously, cumming inside a woman isn't guaranteed to get her pregnant. But 9 months of it, i dunno, that's got me stumped.

TrAiTioR is just really nice. (+1000) TrAiTioR is just really nice. (+1000) TrAiTioR is just really nice. (+1000) TrAiTioR is just really nice. (+1000) TrAiTioR is just really nice. (+1000) TrAiTioR is just really nice. (+1000) TrAiTioR is just really nice. (+1000) TrAiTioR is just really nice. (+1000) TrAiTioR is just really nice. (+1000) TrAiTioR is just really nice. (+1000) TrAiTioR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit TrAiTioR's BodySpace
    see a doctor. she may have a bad uter or you might have a low sperm count

I rule, I am The Coach The Coach's Avatar
    The Coach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Coach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Coach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Coach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Coach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Coach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Coach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Coach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Coach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Coach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Coach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by peng
    that's got me stumped.
    Him to by the sounds of things.
    Quotes from the one and only Lee Priest

"as for Muscletech i had a 3 year contract and left with in a year so that tells you what I think of them".

In regards to the Hydroxycut ads:

"I didn't let myself go. I just didn't shave pushed out my gut and got 10,000. End of story"

He Rules. He is Australian.

BodyPoints: 15
    mickey mouse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mickey mouse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mickey mouse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mickey mouse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mickey mouse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mickey mouse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mickey mouse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mickey mouse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mickey mouse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mickey mouse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mickey mouse has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mickey mouse's BodySpace
    what happened the last time she was pregnant?

Stats: 6'0", 205 lbs
    BodyPoints: 75
    Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Ghosting's BodySpace
    Holy crap, why dont you go see a doctor, instead of post HELP ME on BB.com. I don't think people this dumb should be breading. Like any of us know what the problem is.
    *clap after every meal crew*

Cutting 18 Down 2 To Go Maximize's Avatar
    Maximize has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maximize has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maximize has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maximize has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maximize has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maximize has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maximize has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maximize has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maximize has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maximize has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maximize has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Shes your girlfriend, and you want her to get pregnant?
    reps

C-4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C-4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C-4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C-4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C-4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C-4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C-4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C-4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C-4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C-4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C-4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    this is hilarious theres always threads about HELP I THINK I GOT MY GIRL PREGNANT... but this guy is HELP I CANT GET MY GIRL PREGNANAT.
    Take advantage of every opportunity youll never know where itll lead you

saosin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) saosin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) saosin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) saosin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) saosin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) saosin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) saosin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) saosin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) saosin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) saosin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) saosin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I remember on King of the Hill, Hank couldn't impregnate Peggy, so he went and got it checked out by a doctor. It turns out he has a narrow urethra Maybe that??

Stats: 6'2", 240 lbs
    BodyPoints: 27604
    FunkDaddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunkDaddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunkDaddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunkDaddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunkDaddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunkDaddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunkDaddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunkDaddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunkDaddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunkDaddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FunkDaddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit FunkDaddy's BodySpace
    If she had an abortion the first time it might have messed up her innards.

Maybe your soldiers are more France than U.S.
    Pollard Nutrition Rep

"Incredible loss from Elm Street. Friday The Freddy Krueger style...I'm not taking supps so I lost 3lbs of muscle" - Jason Genova

BodyPoints: 5323
    brettf2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brettf2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brettf2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brettf2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brettf2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brettf2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brettf2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brettf2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brettf2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brettf2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) brettf2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit brettf2's BodySpace
    It takes around 72 days for sperm to mature. That means what you did 6 weeks ago could impact how your sperm function today. If you want to optimize your sperm count you should avoid hot tubs, alcohol, drugs, steroids, gasoline fumes, STD's, or toxic compounds for the 6 weeks your sperm mature. Make sure your girlfriend isn't douching, as these products can make the vagina more hostile to sperm.

A woman is usually only fertile for about 3-4 days in a cycle and that is when she is ovulating. Some signs of ovulation are a softened cervix and cervical mucus which has a consistency comparable to egg whites. You should have sex once every 24 hours (sperm replenishes every 24 hours) during the 48 hr. period before and after the expected time of ovulation. Frequent ejaculation temporary lowers sperm count so when you are trying to get her pregnant only ejaculate once every 24 hours.

When you have sex make sure you use a position that maximizes the pooling of the semen around the cervix (e.g., woman on back, hips elevated 20 minutes after ejaculation).

Don't be too worried though, pregnancy in fertile couples is not automatic. The average fertile couple trying to get pregnant takes 5-6 months. Hope this helps!

Cutting 18 Down 2 To Go Maximize's Avatar
    Maximize has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maximize has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maximize has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maximize has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maximize has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maximize has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maximize has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maximize has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maximize has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maximize has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Maximize has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by FunkDaddy
    If she had an abortion the first time it might have messed up her innards.

Maybe your soldiers are more France than U.S.

LOL
    reps

I rule, I am The Coach The Coach's Avatar
    The Coach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Coach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Coach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Coach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Coach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Coach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Coach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Coach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Coach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Coach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Coach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by brettf2
    It takes around 72 days for sperm to mature. That means what you did 6 weeks ago could impact how your sperm function today. If you want to optimize your sperm count you should avoid hot tubs, alcohol, drugs, steroids, gasoline fumes, STD's, or toxic compounds for the 6 weeks your sperm mature. Make sure your girlfriend isn't douching, as these products can make the vagina more hostile to sperm.

A woman is usually only fertile for about 3-4 days in a cycle and that is when she is ovulating. Some signs of ovulation are a softened cervix and cervical mucus which has a consistency comparable to egg whites. You should have sex once every 24 hours (sperm replenishes every 24 hours) during the 48 hr. period before and after the expected time of ovulation. Frequent ejaculation temporary lowers sperm count so when you are trying to get her pregnant only ejaculate once every 24 hours.

When you have sex make sure you use a position that maximizes the pooling of the semen around the cervix (e.g., woman on back, hips elevated 20 minutes after ejaculation).

Don't be too worried though, pregnancy in fertile couples is not automatic. The average fertile couple trying to get pregnant takes 5-6 months. Hope this helps!
    Wow! Thank you Mr Science!
    Quotes from the one and only Lee Priest

"as for Muscletech i had a 3 year contract and left with in a year so that tells you what I think of them".

In regards to the Hydroxycut ads:

"I didn't let myself go. I just didn't shave pushed out my gut and got 10,000. End of story"

He Rules. He is Australian.

WVfitguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Shoot your load in her eye...that should work. What are you thinking man, are you trying to destroy your life....you need a head doctor!!

Location: In a video store with my knob getting polished, it might be a 50 year old bald fat guy with long greenish crusty fingers with an aroma of doritos, but as long as I can't see who it is, why does it matter?
    Glory Hole Slut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Glory Hole Slut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Glory Hole Slut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Glory Hole Slut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Glory Hole Slut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Glory Hole Slut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Glory Hole Slut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Glory Hole Slut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Glory Hole Slut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Glory Hole Slut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Glory Hole Slut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by WVfitguy
    .you need a head doctor!!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Glory Hole Slut; 03-12-2005 at 07:07 PM.

BodyPoints: 12603
    peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) peng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit peng's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Ghosting
    Holy crap, why dont you go see a doctor, instead of post HELP ME on BB.com. I don't think people this dumb should be breading. Like any of us know what the problem is.
    Very true. Next it'll be "OMG MY HOUSE IS ON FIRE, WHATS THE BEST WAY TO PUT IT OUT? PLEASE REPLY QUICKLY".

But I do understand that some people may not have the means to go see a doctor etc. Whether it be not having their licence yet, not having the money or just being embarassed. The advice on here just shouldn't be taken seriously all the time.

There should be a "This may be complete bull****" disclaimer to all advice, in case some dead**** one day decides to actually donkey punch his GF or something.

TDW586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TDW586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TDW586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TDW586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TDW586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TDW586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TDW586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TDW586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TDW586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TDW586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TDW586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do we look like ****ing doctors to you people?

What is with these threads, like "I broke my leg and it's turning green, what do I do"?

Go to a ****ing doctor.
    "They can conquer who believe they can."
    -Virgil

"Cannon to right of them,
    Cannon to left of them,
    Cannon behind them
    Volley'd and thunder'd;
    Storm'd at with shot and shell,
    While horse and hero fell,
    They that had fought so well
    Came thro' the jaws of Death,
    Back from the mouth of Hell,
    All that was left of them,
    Left of six hundred."
    -The Charge Of The Light Brigade

Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ghosting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Very true. Next it'll be "OMG MY HOUSE IS ON FIRE, WHATS THE BEST WAY TO PUT IT OUT? PLEASE REPLY QUICKLY".
    LOL

Originally Posted by TDW586
    Do we look like ****ing doctors to you people?

What is with these threads, like "I broke my leg and it's turning green, what do I do"?

Go to a ****ing doctor.

LOL

TDW586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TDW586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TDW586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TDW586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TDW586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TDW586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TDW586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TDW586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TDW586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TDW586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TDW586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

But I do understand that some people may not have the means to go see a doctor etc. Whether it be not having their licence yet, not having the money or just being embarassed. The advice on here just shouldn't be taken seriously all the time.

There should be a "This may be complete bull****" disclaimer to all advice, in case some dead**** one day decides to actually donkey punch his GF or something.

lol. Rep ASAP.
    "They can conquer who believe they can."
    -Virgil

"Cannon to right of them,
    Cannon to left of them,
    Cannon behind them
    Volley'd and thunder'd;
    Storm'd at with shot and shell,
    While horse and hero fell,
    They that had fought so well
    Came thro' the jaws of Death,
    Back from the mouth of Hell,