Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    wannabebig21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

alcohol and weightlifting

I have been told multiple things about drinking on the nights after a workout. Does drinking negate the fact that you worked out in any way other than maybe keeping you from getting more sleep, and dehydration?
    We be, and thats all hes did. But thats good, thats why we free. But free aint easy, its real, and real is a motherfugger

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Go here: http://www.mindandmuscle.net/main.html and check out issue #3. You might cut back after reading this.

sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    The body dedicates most of its resources into elimanting alcohal from the body. Now if you have only 1 serving of alcohol it won't be that bad since the body does not need to work that hard to eliminate it. When you start getting in the 3 or more range the body stops repairing and rebuilding and starts filtering and cleansing.

Basically you should not drink, especially on weight training days.
    If you always talk about how you could be in great shape if you just worked out and ate right, why don't you just work out and eat right?

dang! i wish i never found out lol
    We be, and thats all hes did. But thats good, thats why we free. But free aint easy, its real, and real is a motherfugger

thats gonna be kind of tuff going to LSU next year lol!

sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am a college student and all I ever have is a Strawberry Daquiri at a resturant once in a while.
    If you always talk about how you could be in great shape if you just worked out and ate right, why don't you just work out and eat right?

jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by wannabebig21
    dang! i wish i never found out lol
    LOL! Same here bro, wish it wasn't true, but it is!

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    when kept to moderation drinking can be beneficial for a bber by defending agains insulin resistance. Don't worry too much over 2-3 drinks but binging will certainly decrease your progress. Bottom line your still gonna drink, just be mindfull not to drink too much too often. Par suggests using GHB in combo with alcohol so that you can get quite drunk off of just a couple of beverages.

jeff1138 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If it wasn't for a nice tavern down the street that serves up the freshest fishbowls of guinness,I may be a bit healthier! Oh well,one has to have some vices.

__________________________________________________ _

"Milk is for babies,men drink beer" - Arnold S.

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink,when they get up,thats the best they will feel all day"- Frank Sinatra

lol im not dealing with GHB thats date rape drug

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol im not dealing with GHB thats date rape drug
    Alcohol has probably been used in 10,000 times more date rapes than GHB.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Manteca
    Par suggests using GHB in combo with alcohol so that you can get quite drunk off of just a couple of beverages.

I suggest that it works quite well. I do not suggest its use because there are too many idiots in the world and courts do not generally recognize the notion of personable responsibility for ones own actions these days.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

Registered User WHOSYOURDADDY02's Avatar
    WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would much rather use GHB if I could find it....... I try to limit drinking but as many know, it can be quite difficult when its one of the most popular forms of entertainment.
    I don't sell UA...

ndn diablo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by WHOSYOURDADDY02
    I would much rather use GHB if I could find it....... I try to limit drinking but as many know, it can be quite difficult when its one of the most popular forms of entertainment.
    Yeah bro its especially tough at a college campus. I do my best not to drink - maybe once every few months or so.

blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by WHOSYOURDADDY02
    whats GHB?

rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The ghb idea isn't bad for getting drunk fast, but you'd look like a rapist if anyone noticed you were carrying it at a bar.
    Bigger doesn't mean smarter

2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh, like you don't carry GHB and roofies into bars like the rest of us. Come on!

Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Take the GHB before you go to the bar. Then people wont know that you have it.
    Live Life to the fullest

rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    But I wouldn't want to get taken advantage of by some hot chick when I passed out, that sure would suck

2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dream:

Originally posted by rjones
    But I wouldn't want to get taken advantage of by some hot chick
    Reality:

Originally posted by rjones
    But I wouldn't want to get spit and pissed on by laughing bystanders

what i actually meant was get any from any chick and just not remember it, that would suck

I know. I was just making a poor attempt at a joke.

Wreck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wreck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wreck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wreck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wreck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wreck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wreck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wreck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wreck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wreck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wreck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thats gonna be kind of tuff going to LSU next year lol!
    You'll find me at the Chimes quite a few nights a week.

Fckin Catalina Wine Mixa! Fletch's Avatar
    Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Drink large cups of water instead of booze at the parties. You can still have fun without the sauce. And remember what ya did with the ladies.

- Fletch
    Find us on ********!
    http://www.********.com/pages/Tampa-Teddy-Wireless/177454788957743

doctorben@cyber-rights.ne BigBenn's Avatar
    BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Fletch
    Drink large cups of water instead of booze at the parties. You can still have fun without the sauce. And remember what ya did with the ladies.

- Fletch
    Not to mention there are some of us guys that get sick after 1 beer... hehe
    [email]doctorben@cyber-rights.net[/email]

It would be nice to have the self control to not drink at parties, or only a beer or two, but then you have to be the sober driver, just kiddin

i dont wanna look back and say i didnt have fun

doctorben@cyber-rights.ne BigBenn's Avatar
    BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000)
    i dont wanna look back and say i didnt have fun
    I don't wanna look back and say, wow, I puked alot, and I banged some chicks, but I can't say I remember it!
    [email]doctorben@cyber-rights.net[/email]

i dunno about yall but its not that hard to manage your drinks. eight beers, ok im done (for awhile). its not like you get drunk and all the sudden your having sex off the wall........i still have control over what i do

blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000) blinkboy99 is just really nice. (+1000)
    whats ghb?