Thread: lil fat??

masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50)

lil fat??

hi i got a quick question. i have a lil fat where my arm and chest meet. its like rightunder my armpit. ohw can I loose it? anyone have a suggestion?

afftonz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afftonz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afftonz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afftonz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afftonz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afftonz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afftonz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afftonz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afftonz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afftonz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) afftonz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You cant spot reduce, thats what everyone is gonna tell you....just good old fashioned cardio and diet.

BluntStatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BluntStatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BluntStatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BluntStatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BluntStatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BluntStatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BluntStatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BluntStatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BluntStatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BluntStatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BluntStatic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    diet

masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50) masterfender will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BluntStatic
    diet
    yeah but im 6'3'' 170lb 10%bf now is there anything that I can do?

melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) melon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by masterfender
    yeah but im 6'3'' 170lb 10%bf now is there anything that I can do?
    6 foot 3 and 170lb! I don't think you need to worry about a little fat, you need to worry about a little muscle! Try a clean bulk, with the extra muscle you gain it will make your body look much better, even at a higher BF.
    The first rule of cheat club is you do not talk about cheat club. The second rule of cheat club is you DO NOT talk about cheat club. Third rule of cheat cub, someone yells stop!, goes limp, taps out, the cheat is over. Fourth rule, one cheat at a time, fellas. Fifth rule, cheats will go on as long as they have to. And the sixth and final rule, if this is your first night at cheat club, you have to cheat.

Join us...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=267863

Originally Posted by melon
    6 foot 3 and 170lb! I don't think you need to worry about a little fat, you need to worry about a little muscle! Try a clean bulk, with the extra muscle you gain it will make your body look much better, even at a higher BF.
    yeah but im scared ill gain lots of fat? thats why im trying to get down to 10% andthan ill bulk i think..

Blackout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackout is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackout is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Get armpit lipo. It's all the rage. There should be a coupon in Sunday's paper.

Get in the best shape you can and it should disappear to its genetic limit.