Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    squadtirezzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

CGP-any body else like this stuff?

CGP- creatine glycerol phosphate... I haven't seen any talk of this stuff on this board. I was just curious
    if anyone else on here has tried this stuff. I took it for six weeks and gained 10 pounds.(I was 195, now 205)
    Didn't lose any weight when I got off (which was 3 weeks ago) and I am 'bout to start taking it again.
    Holla back.
    -Squad

DoctorX2k2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorX2k2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorX2k2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorX2k2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorX2k2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorX2k2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorX2k2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorX2k2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorX2k2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorX2k2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorX2k2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bought it 2 days ago... Too soon to post results... I'll keep you informed though.

Im also using a weight gainer, glutamine, ribose and Multi-Vitamin, can't wait to see results. I'll post results once a week.

Steelhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steelhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steelhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steelhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steelhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steelhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steelhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steelhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steelhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steelhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steelhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

CGP - Anyone?

Does anyone here have an opinion as to CGP versus creatine monohydrate? I found it at the metabolic nutrition site, for 400 grams for $28. this is versus CM for 400 grams for $7.50 at Vitamin World. It is worth the upcharge?
    I did what I did before love came to town.

abuck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    soo, did it worked ? how many grams are you taken a day ?
    on the powder it's said to take 1-3 scoop a day but each scoop it's 10 grams of creatine. I read that we should take only 8-10grams a day. How much scoop do you take and is it working ?

I just bought that stuff couple day ago !

are you mixing that with dextrose ?

thanks

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Steelhand,

Just wanted to say congrats for having used the search function and bumped an old thread instead of starting a new one.

"Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

Steelhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steelhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steelhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steelhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steelhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steelhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steelhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steelhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steelhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steelhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steelhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

CGP - Still Waiting

Yeah, some of us do know what "search" is for. But I'm still waiting for a response. I didn't buy it, myself. I wouldn't waste the money, if nobody can give a reason to do so. As it stands, I'm cycled off CM for a month, to see what happens. I've lost some weight, and my PR gains have slowed, but no real tangible difference between my CM performance and non-CM performance.

RippedUp
    seach....I used it too !!! hehe

it's look cgp it's new or something because they aren't talking much about this product !!!!!

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by abuck
    RippedUp
    seach....I used it too !!! hehe
    Indeed, didn't notice.

Good job.

"Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

CGP

I didn't mean to kill your buzz. I'm especially impressed by the use of search, given that you haven't posted very often. So, you didn't see angry posts suggesting the search engine, you were merely polite enough to value the time spent on previous posts by others. Manners, what a concept!

I notice you said you bought it. Let us know how it works out for you. Did you use regular CM prior to buying the CGP? Any difference?

Re: CGP

Originally posted by Steelhand
    I didn't mean to kill your buzz. I'm especially impressed by the use of search, given that you haven't posted very often. So, you didn't see angry posts suggesting the search engine, you were merely polite enough to value the time spent on previous posts by others. Manners, what a concept!

I notice you said you bought it. Let us know how it works out for you. Did you use regular CM prior to buying the CGP? Any difference?
    I will tell you after I take it !!! and what do you mean by regular CM prior ?????

i bought my CGP at a store in my city.......?!?!?!

CGP

Regular CM is creatine monohydrate, the usual form creatine has been used in. It is a flavorless granulated powder, and is the only form of creatine generally found to be useful.

i've just start to take it soo i'll tell you the result after couple week !!!!

hehe

FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I used it for about 6months and didnt get anywhere near the results I did with creatine monohydrate/dextrose.
    Only Plants Grow Naturally

You can be LEAN and NATURAL, you can be BIG and NATURAL, but you CAN'T be BIG and LEAN and NATURAL.

IF A GIRL UNDER THE AGE OF 18 TELLS YOU SHE HAD AN ORGASM, ITS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE, WHAT HAPPENED WAS SHE PEE-PEE'D ON HERSELF!!

NO SOURCE ASKING!!!!

Thanks for the follow up!

I never did pop for it, so I'm out no $$$. I'm curious, do you find using the CM with dextrose is more beneficial, i.e., worth the extra calories? I mix with glutamine in my AM drink, and again with the glutamine and malto in my PWO shake.

Is the dextrose you mention for similar usage?

FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I strongly recommened mixing dextrose with glutatmine, whey and creatine post workout. 50-70gdextrose,50gwhey,10g glutamine and 5-10g creatine. That has given me the best results so far. I've never tried CGP with dextrose though, just monohydrate.

You can be LEAN and NATURAL, you can be BIG and NATURAL, but you CAN'T be BIG and LEAN and NATURAL.

IF A GIRL UNDER THE AGE OF 18 TELLS YOU SHE HAD AN ORGASM, ITS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE, WHAT HAPPENED WAS SHE PEE-PEE'D ON HERSELF!!

NO SOURCE ASKING!!!!

Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Any other feedback on CGP Creatine?

I went into my local supplement store yesterday where the owner is really friendly and usually very knowledgable. I told him I wanted to find a way to get the benefits of Creatine without the additional sugers most transport systyems use. He told me his good friend had used CGP creatine and was very happy with it.

He told me to mix it with my protein shakes so I will be trying that. I'm hoping to see the usual creatine benefits without eating an extra 50 grams of suger each day. On workout days I will still take some creatine post workout with 50 grams of suger but on non workout days I'm hoping this creatine will give me results without the sugers.

Any most comments from personal experience?

If your really concerned about not getting sugars with your creatine on non-workout days, then I suggest you buy some creatine like Trac,swole,V12,etc... or just mix your creatine with about 5grams of L-arginine which is good for transportation. Take some alpha lipoic acid with it as well. On your off days, you don't even have to take creatine if you don't want. Say you take 2-3days off. Just don't take creatine those days, and that way you wont ever have to cycle creatine(one month on,one week off, or 2months on, one month off) By taking it only 4-5days a week your body will not become dependent on it, therefor there is no need to cycle.

NO SOURCE ASKING!!!!

Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Falkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wow thats cool to hear, but if your not taking creatine consistantly won't your body not use it as effectivly because its not getting enough to stay saturated? I thought the whole point of a loading phase was to saturate and then begin a steady maintenance phase.

Thanks for the info, just hoping for a little more clarification so I can understand

I'm looking to continue adding mass while staying as lean as possible so I have cut out pretty much all sugers except post workout. The only sugers I get otherwise would be fruit, milk or very small amounts in my meals. It seems counterproductive to take a creatine transport system daily that includes 50 grams of suger, if I can get the same benefits from CGP or another creatine.

Anyhow, thanks again for the info!

Good idea on carb limitation. If you are truly going that radical, check out the keto thread.

You understand it correctly, at least according to the general knowledge about creatine. I take mine with fruit juice in the AM, and in my PWO shake. I'm taking 7.5 grams in AM, 7.5 grams PWO.

If you take it for a couple days then stop for a few weeks then take it again for like a week and stop for a few months,etc... then its not going to be that effective, but if your taking it 4-5times a week and take 2days off, then there is no need to cycle it. Also creatine loading is overrated imo. 5g a day is all you need. Your most likely not going to absorb the rest and your just wasting $$. All the top pro's only take 5g a day for about 5weeks and take 10days off. If you go over a month without creatine use, then its a good idea to load for a few days just to get your system used to it again, but if you cycle it the right way, loading is not needed.

NO SOURCE ASKING!!!!

Good info! Maybe I'll scale it back some.

So you don't take extra creatine on your workout days? I take it AM every day then in the PWO shake. So you would forget the AM dose on WO days? Or do you think rtaking in the PWO is overrated too, since your body is still loaded with the stuff?

Ok more questions on this if anyone knows:

CGP on the bottle claims this stuff is way better than regular creatine, is that really true or how does it compare?

The guy at the store I bought this from told me not to mix it with my old creatine. That doesn't make much sense to me but is it an issue? I often get creatine from other sources like my Optimum Aftermax shake or a high protien smoothie with creatine added.

Anyone else have any results using this type of creatine?

hi guy's, i've just used it and DIDN'T see the result.
    I don't suggest that one creatine.
    i've just gain some water and i've lost it write away.
    i've gain about 5lbs of water...
    it didn't work very well for me...
    just to let you know guy's :P
    have a great day

tpadilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cgp

I use CGP and I absolutely love the strength gains I get from it. I have experienced exponential strength gains when using CGP and I don't see any reason to use any of the other stuff just because it has "amazing taste" and costs three times as much!

I definitely would mix it with your protein shakes, as it does have a slightly "off" aftertaste if you just take it with water. It says 1-3 scoops/day depending on weight on the label but you don't really need more than one in my experience, but play around with it and see what works best for you. Good Luck.

Originally Posted by Falkon View Post
    Any other feedback on CGP Creatine?

I went into my local supplement store yesterday where the owner is really friendly and usually very knowledgable. I told him I wanted to find a way to get the benefits of Creatine without the additional sugers most transport systyems use. He told me his good friend had used CGP creatine and was very happy with it.

He told me to mix it with my protein shakes so I will be trying that. I'm hoping to see the usual creatine benefits without eating an extra 50 grams of suger each day. On workout days I will still take some creatine post workout with 50 grams of suger but on non workout days I'm hoping this creatine will give me results without the sugers.

Any most comments from personal experience?

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tpadilla View Post
    I use CGP and I absolutely love the strength gains I get from it. I have experienced exponential strength gains when using CGP and I don't see any reason to use any of the other stuff just because it has "amazing taste" and costs three times as much!

I definitely would mix it with your protein shakes, as it does have a slightly "off" aftertaste if you just take it with water. It says 1-3 scoops/day depending on weight on the label but you don't really need more than one in my experience, but play around with it and see what works best for you. Good Luck.

I'm sure he was still sitting at his computer waiting for that answer.. 6 years later... now he can finally hit the gym!
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

rnj7377 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Great product

I have used it cause I saw in mens fitness. I have tried TONS of creatines this one is the best I took my bench from 185 for 2 to 225 for 3 in 3 weeks. Stuff is great, just be sure to cycle

cws911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

just started with cgp

Today was my first day ill post again in 2-3 weeks and let you know how it goes

kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cws911 View Post
    Today was my first day ill post again in 2-3 weeks and let you know how it goes
    How is it going so far? I just bought it myself and I'm interested to see how you like it.

burgerboy9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ehh, I tried it out but I really can't say much for it, not that its a bad product, but its nothing revolutionary.

kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kcbar58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by burgerboy9 View Post
    Ehh, I tried it out but I really can't say much for it, not that its a bad product, but its nothing revolutionary.
    Is it as good as regular Creatine Monohydrate? If so, is it worth the extra money?