Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    LVNFAST has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Cgp

I also went to my local nutrition store and they are very knowledgeable. Supports of our local combat sports as well. I told them I wanted to get away from sugar packed creatine and was directed towards unflavored CGP. Mix half a scoop with my presup before I workout and another half a scoop with my protein shake after I workout. Just started using it this
    week and will follow up with results after first jar is gone. They highly recommended it so we will see.
    Last edited by LVNFAST; 12-14-2011 at 08:50 PM.

jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay8899 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by rnj7377 View Post
    I have used it cause I saw in mens fitness. I have tried TONS of creatines this one is the best I took my bench from 185 for 2 to 225 for 3 in 3 weeks. Stuff is great, just be sure to cycle
    No fkn way that creatine got you 40 lbs stronger in 3 weeks...full of ****..What else were you on?

burk3y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Try this...

Originally Posted by DoctorX2k2 View Post
    Bought it 2 days ago... Too soon to post results... I'll keep you informed though.

Im also using a weight gainer, glutamine, ribose and Multi-Vitamin, can't wait to see results. I'll post results once a week.
    Hey if you are a hard gainer (very fast metabolism) like me. I am using a high performance carbohydrate called Karbolyn, I mix it with the CGP. The Karbolyn has very fast abortion rate so the CGP gets to you cells faster when you mix it Karbolyn. I drink it during the workout or you could mix a half a scoop with your pre-workout. Then mix a scoop with 1 scoop CGP for during the workout! Check it out...!
    Burk3y

GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GrimRep_er has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I took this CGP many years ago, about 10. I was extremely impressed with it. A friend of mine introduced me to it in the military. When I got out I told a friend about it and he was also really impressed. He even suggested we buy it in bulk because he was convinced it would be pulled from the market, lol. Over the years I have used many other creatines that were also good, but cost considerably more. For the first time in many years I just searched for, and found, CGP again and ordered it. (I forgot what it was called) I can't wait to use it again. If you want a great product for a cheap price I highly recommend it. Hopefully it not a "new and improved" formula. To often only one of those claims is true.
    USMC 95-2000

Do or do not, their is no try! (I made this up myself)

katiamacau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Steelhand View Post
    Does anyone here have an opinion as to CGP versus creatine monohydrate? I found it at the metabolic nutrition site, for 400 grams for $28. this is versus CM for 400 grams for $7.50 at Vitamin World. It is worth the upcharge?
    Its superior in the fact that there is no bloating or cramping and no loading faze.

Registered User KonstantinosMav's Avatar
    KonstantinosMav is on a distinguished road. (+10) KonstantinosMav is on a distinguished road. (+10) KonstantinosMav is on a distinguished road. (+10) KonstantinosMav is on a distinguished road. (+10) KonstantinosMav is on a distinguished road. (+10) KonstantinosMav is on a distinguished road. (+10) KonstantinosMav is on a distinguished road. (+10) KonstantinosMav is on a distinguished road. (+10) KonstantinosMav is on a distinguished road. (+10) KonstantinosMav is on a distinguished road. (+10) KonstantinosMav is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have been using the C.G.P. creatine for about 1 month (although I have stopped creating for now while I'm almost done with my Keto cycle) will be starting again. I noticed increased strength and size but I have been also using it with Vitargo S2 along with it. I don't know if it's is the GCP creatine or the Virtago or a combination of both but my pumps and size while on them was incredible!